Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

not really. honestly there were many wrong calls in inter's favour in the past 5 weeks.... before those 5 weeks inter wasn't helped at all by the refs. but of course nobody remembers it now.

Yes, I didn't hear much outrage when Inter played 3 games in 2 weeks with 10 men (vs Udinese, Empoli, and Juve in the Coppa) a month or so ago.

Yes, I didn't hear much outrage when Inter played 3 games in 2 weeks with 10 men (vs Udinese, Empoli, and Juve in the Coppa) a month or so ago.

yep, that's what i was talking about ;))

Bash-it said:
Even though my favourite team in Serie A is Juventus, it is nice to hear things from a neutral perspective, Ben.

you're wellcome mate :))

btw Bash-it and Sabac red, i had the chance to read some of your post in the forum in the past months and i've to say i alwasy enjoyed your views.
it would be nice if u would join the conversation and post your thoughts about serie a every now and then, coz i have the feeling u could bring a big contribution to our conversations :beer:

So, with Chivu out as well, who's going to partner Burdisso. I think Burdisso is decent, but who will play next to him?

Thanks Lo zio,

Who will be in Inter's center defence it will probably
be Rivas or Maicon.

Shocking result yesterday for Juve, I left it at 2-1 class
goal by Camoranesi. Good to see Sissoko score and then he's
striker equivalent Papa Waigo(that's 2-in-3).

The big question now is Roma are only 6 points behind
can Inter be caught?

Yes, they can be, they have problems in defense. They really are struggling. Looking out of sorts for the last few games, while Roma have been brilliant. Never been a better time to go to San Siro for us IMO.

And Momo is BOSS! Only Momo can concede a penalty with a scissor kick in one match, and then score from one in another.

Who will be in Inter's center defence it will probably
be Rivas or Maicon.

The big question now is Roma are only 6 points behind
can Inter be caught?

inter's cb couple should be rivas-burdisso. burdisso is (nothing more than) a good cb, and rivas is just decent. definitely they're very far from the others inter's cbs (samuel, chivu, cordoba and materazzi... i mean the materazzi we saw in the last 2 years).

stankovic, figo and vieira are still far from having a decent condition, ibra has some serious problems with his right knee tendon, maxwell, cesar and suazo have problems with their ankles and dacourt is out for the rest of the season....
their situation is tragic.
but...
6 points are still a big gap to fill, and, even if inter played an awful football in the past 8 weeks (all their games were shit except the match before liverpool-inter), they still showed an unbelievable toughness.
i mean they played their worst football in jannuary, but still were able to win, they were awful against liverpool, but still they were able to hang in (they played with 2 injured players and with 1 man less, but till 5 minutes to the end of the match they were 0-0.... in anfield!)...
they were outplayed by roma and sampdoria, but still managed to get a draw...
and napoli had to play a terrific match to win (they totally outplayed inter, creating something like 7 clean scoring chances, but still were able to score just once).

when things like theese happen once or twice, u might talk about "luck", but when it happens for 8 matches, than u realise it's not about luck... this team is so strong that it can hold on even in such a tough situation.

i don't know if roma will reach inter... honestly i didn't even expect roma would have get so close to them.

so to reply to your question, Sabac Red, i really don't know :-pp.

Iceman said:
Just saw Cassano lose his rag again. That was too funny. His finish was class, then he tops it off with that!

he just got a 5 matches ban.... what an idiot!

Last edited:

Yeh, they can Ben. After the Liverpool game, they were 11 points ahead. I said they would struggle and they are 6 points ahead. Losing a habit, and a difficult one to get rid off. They lose one, they might lose some more. It's still wide open IMO.

Plus Roma are playing the best football in Europe! Absolutely breathtaking!

Yeh, they can Ben. After the Liverpool game, they were 11 points ahead. I said they would struggle and they are 6 points ahead. Losing a habit, and a difficult one to get rid off. They lose one, they might lose some more. It's still wide open IMO.

got to admit your prediction was correct :thumbup:

of course i hope we'll see a breathtaking season finale.
we'll see what will happen next ;))

I would love to see Roma win the league! Spaletti would prove everyone wrong by showing that you don't always need to play a traditional system to win the league.

Certain people will see that that won't happen.Inter were always going to be champions.

Ben, I still need to reply to your long post, don't worry I will. I just need to find the time :mrgreen:.

I just got back from Roma.. i freakin love the italians.... btw whats eating Cassano the dude is a freakin leg-end

Absolutely chuffed that Roma went through! A winning habit for Roma, and hopefully a losing one for Inter against us! That should carry in the league!

And, I should repeat, Spaletti = GOD

....btw whats eating Cassano....

i don't know, but i never saw him in such a good shape. a completely different athlete from the fat talented cunt we saw in madrid.........
..now he's a slim talented cunt :-pp

good performance by roma yesterday..... not really that impressive... roma could do so much better than this.... (just look at their last 2 matches....).
Moreover real didn't try any kind of opposition, and played without a plot.....
an "usual" roma would have destroyed this real madrid..... but afterall they were playing at the santiago bernabeu, so probably that "miedo escenico" Valdano usually talks about played its part....
aquilani especially didn't play at his usual level... he looked a bit worried (it was the "big name" of real madrid, or maybe he didn't want to risk his knee)...
besides i guess it's normal... after such a long injury, it will take a few weeks to see the real aquilani again.
nontheless congrats to roma for the result and for the coolness the team (or at least, most of the players) showed on the pitch. they handled real madrid like a serie b team... and that's something that deserves a mention.

Abhishek said:
And, I should repeat, Spaletti = GOD
;))
yeah, he's really a fucking genius. unfortunately i don't have enough time for a deep tactical analysis of the match...
.... btw Abhi, it's "Spalletti" not "Spaletti" :DD

;))
yeah, he's really a fucking genius. unfortunately i don't have enough time for a deep tactical analysis of the match...
.... btw Abhi, it's "Spalletti" not "Spaletti" :DD

And neither do I have the time to read your analysis :LOL:

Spalletti is GOD!

Certain people will see that that won't happen.Inter were always going to be champions.

Ben, I still need to reply to your long post, don't worry I will. I just need to find the time :mrgreen:.

i think this is really ironic comming from a juve fan, werent your titles decided for many years under moggi and the triad?

yep. it didn't really look like a wrong call to me. mexes has a lot of quality... but every now and then he does this kind of stupid mistakes..

nice to see u here Gomito :)):beer:

hey thanks, im starting to favor seire a over la liga.. not for quality of mathces point of view, but more technical.. i could explain but its boring

Not really, no. Simple as that

well freeMM im reading a book about the history of Italian football, written by a englishman. "Winning at all costs" the story of the italian game. And the evidence is pretty damming against moggi and juve. No im only using this book as a basis so maybe im off, but from what i have read, its kind of like OJ simpson, he was found innocent in court, but fuck man everyone knows he did it! :)

Well Gomito, it's not all quite as simple as that. In a nutshell; yes, Moggi did manipulate the refs, but so did several people at Milan, Inter and other clubs...
However, (and I'm not defending Moggi here but Juve, since it was Moggi and Giraudo who have committed these crimes)Juve's punishment was out of proportion in comparison with the other clubs and therefore not just.In May 2006 Italian police exposed evidence for match fixing in the professional football league Serie A. Teams involved were Juventus, Fiorentina, Lazio, Milan and Reggina. The police intercepted calls between officials of those teams and the referees who were appointed to their matches. The process begun immediately and the prosecutor demanded relegation “lower than Serie B” (what means C1) for Juventus and relegation to Serie B for the rest of the teams.
At the end of the trial drama, Italian Football Federation came up with these decisions:
- Juventus - Relegated to Serie B and starting with 9 points negative in the next (2006/07) season. Their 2005 and 2006 title taken off (last one given to Inter F.C.)
- A.C. Milan – Brought down on the table from 2nd to 3rd place (enough to qualify for the next season’s Champions League) and starting with only 8 points negative in the 2006/07 season.
- Fiorentina – Lowered from 4th to 9th place and 15 points negative for the next season.
- Lazio – Inclined from 6th to 16th place and starting with only 3 points less.

Other consequences: Inter earned 2005/06 Scudetto on the “green table” and Roma made their way to the Champions League.

As you can see, there was no coherent punishment and it is my opinion that what applies for one time for cheating (Juve), should apply for the others aswell.

Fremm said:
As you can see, there was no coherent punishment and it is my opinion that what applies for one time for cheating (Juve), should apply for the others aswell.

sorry mate, but the punishment was fair, because there's a huuuge difference between what juve management did and what the other teams did.

talking about milan the magistrates just found a tape with a milan director talking at the phone with a ref........ and the following week milan lost, if i do remember well, so... ;))

then there are the fiorentina and lazio situations.
della valle (fiorentina owner), lotito (lazio owner) were the main accusers of moggi, before the scandal, they used to talk about "weird things happening in serie a" and they tried to oppose moggi's influence in the Lega Calcio.
for theese reasons Moggi decided "to give them a lesson", there are tens of phone tapes with moggi talking to innocenzo mazzini (federcalcio director)... moggi says to mazzini "we have to bring fiorentina and lazio down, they must understand that they can't talk about certain things, so take care about their matches, talk to pairetto and bergamo about lazio and fiorentina matches referees...."

both fiorentina and lazio were victims of continuous and terrific "wrong calls" by the refs... fiorentina reached the relegation zone.....

when moggi decided it was enough (he probably thought "now they learned the lesson") he called mazzini, telling him to call della valle and lotito.
then 5 weeks before the end of the season Mazzini (moggi's man) talked to Della valle and Lotito (and we heard the tape of the della valle-mazzini phone call). mazzini told them they were just unlucky, that maybe they should have try to call pairetto, asking him to send better referees to their matches.

so they (della valle and lotito) called Pairetto (and we heard this phone call tape too). Della valle was embarassed he told to pairetto "i'm sorry, i didn't even know it was possible to call u , but the situation here in firenze is becoming ridiculous, every week we loose thanks to terrific refs mistakes, and i wanted to ask u to send someone better, like collina or paparesta or rosetti, for our last matches, because we can't stand this situation anymore."

Both lotito and della valle, called Pairetto asking for JUSTICE not for a "special treatment".... if they wouldn't have been victims of moggi's intrigue, they would have never called Pairetto.

and that's why fiorentina and lazio didn't get the same punishment juve got ;))

btw guys let's move on. it's water under the bridge now.
thanks God juve and serie a don't have to deal with theese bastards (moggi, pairetto, mazzini, bergamo) anymore.

today we can watch a match without any suspicions about conspiracies.
today also the leading team (inter) is victim of ridiculous refs mistakes (like the penalty the ref "gifted" to napoli last week, wich was absolutely ridiculous).

so let's just enjoy it :DD

Last edited:

Ben, you are right on several issues, my main concern was only that I felt that the club should not be punished for what 2 men caused, that's all. But you are right, water on the bridge. Thanks for your perspective, my friend.

Ben, you are right on several issues, my main concern was only that I felt that the club should not be punished for what 2 men caused, that's all. But you are right, water on the bridge. Thanks for your perspective, my friend.

you're absolutely right on this point, my friend.

it's really unfair that the players and the supporters had to pay for those fucking cheating bastards.
del piero, buffon, camo, trezeguet, they were just doing their job, but still they had to pay for something they didn't even know about....:((
not to mention juve fans.

but besides, it would have been unfair for inter and roma and fiorentina and palermo and all the other teams, if this scandal wouldn't have brought to any consequence, don't u think? ;))

btw moving back to football, tonite fiorentina-everton..... pretty sure it will be easy for everton to beat a fiorentina b-team. No pazzini, no liverani, no mutu, probably one between gamberini and dainelli will be out too.

when u see fiorentina lining up a starting formation with vieri and kroldrup, u just realise they don't really give a fuck about uefa.

i honestly can't stand this attitude. all the italian teams consider the uefa cup such a waste of time and energies... even palermo never lined up its starting formation in uefa cup matches in the past few years.

but then i wonder, why FFS do u fight so hard for a uefa cup qualification spot, if once u get it, u just show u don't give a fuck??? :censor:

Why was an Inter investor and former Inter employee allowed to control the calciopoli trial? This man Guido Rossi not only omitted evidence that would have cleared Juventus but discarded evidence that would have condemned his former employers (Inter).

Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Udinese and Milan organizing a tie?
Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Galliani and Collina meeting personally after hours at Meani's restaurant?
Do people know the same man that sponsors Italian soccer through his ownership of TIM Mobile managed to intercept the phone calls that would eventually be used against Juventus?
Do they know that he gave them to his partner (Moratti) illegally through a police officer who sanctioned the intercepts and then ordered that they be altered or destroyed in cases where Inter were incriminated? Eventually a security employee at Telecom Italia confessed to the shady wire taps and the police officer killed himself on July 21st 2006 (his name was Adamo Bove).
Does anyone know that the wire taps were never listened to in court despite Juventus defense requesting it?
When Juventus requested to use video evidence it was denied too. People are in the dark on this case because it is convenient to many to believe that their team was losing because someone else was cheating...others are unwillingly in the dark because evidence is hard to find and it's quite hard to understand.

Those that had a hand in farsopoli:

- FIGC President (at the time): Franco Carraro (ex-Milan President and co owner of Lazio/Roma through his control of Capitalia Credit Bank)
- La Lega Calcio President: Adriano Galliani (Milan Vie President)
- Italian Referees Association (AIA) President: Tulio Lanese good friend and political affiliate of Silvio Berlusconi and known Milanista (known on wire taps as Tulio “miLanese”)
- FIGC Referee Designers: Bergamo and Pairetto underlings of Carraro, Lanese, and Galliani as evidenced by the wire taps…now Collina after secretly meeting with Galliani assumed that role
- Prime Minister (at the time): Silvio Berlusconi who controls several TV stations, magazines, and newspapers, as well as controlling one of Italy’s biggest political parties (Forza Italia). Through his TV station ownership Berlusconi controls all Soccer TV rights (therefore ad revenue) for all teams competing in Serie A and B (this would later be used as blackmail to keep Milan in the Champions League).
- Italian Soccer Sponsor: Tronchetti Provera (massive Inter shareholder and personal friend of Moratti) owns Telecom Italia and its sister company TIM Mobile and which not only provided Inter owner Moratti with phone intercepts but also sponsors all soccer competition in Italy (Serie A TIM, Coppa Italia TIM, Supercoppa Italiana TIM)…also owns Pirelli Tires (Inter primary sponsor) and also owns LA7 (major Italian TV Station)
- Federcalcio (FIGC Investigations) President: Borelli, a political associate of Berlusconi and discovered having meetings behind closed doors with Galliani throughout the trial
- Federcalcio Commissioner: Guido Rossi, major Inter shareholder and former Inter director also sat on Telecom Italia’s board of directors
- President of la Gazzetta dello Sport: Carlo Bore also acting as Vice President of Inter
- Editor and Chief of la Gazzetta dello Sport: Verdelli and Cannavo’ both Inter shareholders
- Vice President of Federcalcio: Massimo Moratti Inter Owner
- Current Commissioner of the Federcalcio Investigating Inter for Accounting Fraud: Stefanini acting lawyer for La Spezia soccer team (40% of which is owned by Moratti)

Still sound like a "Moggi controlled system"?

This is what we were actually accused of. The accusation of match fixing revolved around three games. This is key to the case and all but proves how ridiculous it was.

Game 1: Lecce-Parma – yes you read right. The game has nothing at all to do with Juventus but this game allowed Fiorentina to survive Serie A in 2005. The ccusation is that the Moggi controlled referee De Santis fixed the match at the request of Moggi after Della Valle (Fiorentina owner) asked Moggi for help. Moggi actually can’t stand De Santis and De Santis can’t stand Juventus. It was De Santis (admitted Interista) that disallowed a legitimate Juventus goal in the Italian Supercup costing Juve the trophy and handing it to Inter wrongfully. All intercepted phone calls regarding this game showed Della Valle contacting Bergamo (referee designer) and Carraro (FIGC president) and Mazzei (FIGC Vice President) directly with no mention of Luciano Moggi.

Game 2: Juventus-Udinese – the actual “fixed” game was Udinese-Bologna the week before. The idea was for the Moggi controlled referee to give yellow cards to Udinese players that were already carrying yellow cards so that they couldn’t play against Juventus. The players handed yellow cards that day were Pinzi and Di Michele. In actual fact neither was carrying yellows and both were on the field against Juventus the following match day.

Game 3: Juventus-Sampdoria – here the accusation was that the Moggi controlled referee allowed an offside goal to stand granting Juventus a 1-0 win over Sampdoria. The game actually ended 0-1 for Sampdoria with Aimo Diana scoring an offside goal. The result can be found on espn.com still today.

To close it should be noted that both Cesare Ruperto (CAF judge) and Piero Sandulli (Federal Court judge) declared that no system of pre-planned yellow cards existed and that no game was fixed by referees. It was also expressed that referee designations occurred throughout the season regularly. In other words the season was legit. The phone calls showed unsportsmanlike conduct by all parties but this is an Article 1 offense punishable by a 1 to 3 point deduction and a possible fine.

Finally the CAF sentence declared that “though no Article 6 offense can be found in the investigation, the overall conduct of Moggi and Giraudo (the latter heard on 3-5 phone calls mostly about nothing) created an unsportsmanlike environment favorable to Juventus in the standings AS EVIDENED BY THEIR 1ST PLACE FINISH IN THE SEASON IN QUESTION”. This is like saying that driving is proof of being a car thief. In the end the sentence tried to lead us to believe that Juventus obtained an unfair advantage in the standings without conditioning referees or fixing a single game…mysterious no?

About the ongoing trials.. They deal with the civil implications of what has already happened. Certain aspects of evidence will be used in both trials.

However, the wires were released to the public, the transcripts were released, and all the new ones added (keep in mind the preliminaries and GEA hearings are going on publically in front of the press) have lent little more to what was already there.

Actually, what has been surfacing is looking to favor the triade (tampered evidence).

In the end you have to ask yourself why the judges wouldn't have just said "we found Article 6 violations but are keeping the details classified until related trials come to an end" rather than admitting "the season was legit", "there were no fixed matches", "the referee selections were legitimate"?

And finally a tiny bit about Inter this season to think about:

Inter were great the first half of the season, but when things started to be more difficult for them, there was a helping hand..

1. Siena-Inter 2:3
At 0:0 Inter were struggling to find a way through, but the referee pointed to the spot when Paul Codrea clattered into Cruz and Siena were furious at the decision,insisting the Argentine had run into their teammate or at the very least that it was a free kick for obstruction

at 1:1 the Scudetto holders went into the break 2-1 up thanks to a chaotic move. Siena couldn't clear the ball effectively and eventually Ibra cut back for Esteban Cambiasso to come sliding in from six yards. There were protests about this goal too, as Cruz may have been interfering with play and the ball possibly went over the byeline.

2. Inter-Parma 3:2
at 1:2, There was controversy five minutes from time, as Jimenez's effort was charged down by Bucci and Couto performed a goalline clearance on Ibrahimovic. The referee awarded a penalty and sent off Couto for handball, but replays certainly seem to suggest he got the ball with his head

3. Udinese-Inter 0:0
Inter got a very well deserved red card. Fair ref and Inter can't win

4. Inter-Empoli 1:0
at 0:0 If Inter thought the controversy of their win over Parma was over, they were very wrong. On 34 minutes the referee pointed to the spot for a Vannucchi handling offence to block Stankovic's effort, but replays show it hit his face and not his hand. Zlatan Ibrahimovic smashed a powerful penalty into the bottom corner.

5. Catania-Inter 0:2
at 0:0 a cross was headed back across the face of goal by Javier Zanetti for Esteban Cambiasso to tap in from five yards, but he was clearly in an offside position.

6. Inter-Livorno 2:0
No controversy here. And imagine this, right after the match Mancini says to the journalists "What are you going to write now?"
what a clown. By sarcastically implying that this match was won fair and square he practically admits that the previous matches were highly suspicious.

7. Sampdoria-Inter 1:1
Fair refereeing and Inter can't win

8. Inter-Roma 1:1
Mexes gets a very dubious red card at 0:1

Dominick, my friend, u really have to find better sources :-pp

Why was an Inter investor and former Inter employee allowed to control the calciopoli trial? This man Guido Rossi not only omitted evidence that would have cleared Juventus but discarded evidence that would have condemned his former employers (Inter).

Guido Rossi is man of absolute probity, and he was chosed to guide the federcalcio during that though months, coz of his encyclopedic law knowledge. His only duty, as federcalcio commisioner (not president) was to creat a code of rules. and that's the only thing he did.
he absolutely didn't omitted any kind of evidences. and i can guarrantee it because in this country (like in any other continental law system country) trials evidences are not public until the end of the trial.
the only ones who have control of the evidences are the magistrates, and the scandal became pubblic (2 years ago) when our magistrates already finished the preliminary investigation. So it would have been impossible for anybody to manipulate those evidences.
guido rossi wasn''t even federcalcio president when the italian magistrates were doing their investigations!

Do people know the same man that sponsors Italian soccer through his ownership of TIM Mobile managed to intercept the phone calls that would eventually be used against Juventus?
Tim mobile has anything to do with the scandal. they didn't intercept anybody. they just provided the tapes of some conversation (every telecomunications company must save the tapes) to the magistrates when the magistrates asked for them..... and tim mobile was forced to do it by the law.

Do they know that he gave them to his partner (Moratti) illegally through a police officer who sanctioned the intercepts and then ordered that they be altered or destroyed in cases where Inter were incriminated? Eventually a security employee at Telecom Italia confessed to the shady wire taps and the police officer killed himself on July 21st 2006 (his name was Adamo Bove).
:DOH:
the Adamo Bove story has anything to do with serie a or football.
adamo bove, wich was not a police officer, but a Tim mobile employee, (responsible for the "security governance") illegally sent some infos to the SISMI (italian secret service) about the Abu Omar kidnapping.
it's a very "obscure" story, wich involves the SISMI the CIA and the imam Abu omar, who was kidnapped by the italian secret services to help the CIA.
u may find more infos about it here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imam_Rapito
anyway this has anything to do with football, of course.

Does anyone know that the wire taps were never listened to in court despite Juventus defense requesting it?
moggi's lawyers pretended to expose as evidences hundreds of hours of phone conversations, claiming that in all those conversation moggi never talked about refs.
and of course the magistrates replied "we heard all those tapes during the preliminary investigations, and indeed there was nothing incriminating in those tapes.... so why should we listen to them during the trial?" :LOL: pretty obvious indeed.

then, talking about all those names u mentioned....
according to the evidences carraro didn't have any part in the scandal. carraro is a fucking bastard.... he's very very similar to moggi, if u know what i mean.
but, no matter how much i hate him, he was not involved in the scandal, that's for sure.
and besides we finally got rid of him, when pancalli took his place at federcalcio.

Tullio Lanese, former president of the AIA (referees association) was the "bridge" between moggi and bergamo\pairetto. he and mazzini were the ones who worked together with bergamo and pairetto to fix the matches....... he worked with juve management, not with milan management. the tapes of the phone calls between him and moggi became pubblic, after the end of the preliminary investigations and everybody here in italy listened to them (at the tv). he was one of the main actors of moggi's system.

talking about berlusconi's and tronchetti provera's media companies is quite pointless... yes they own a lot of media, so what? also the agnelli family (juve owners) onws a lot of media..... why not mentioning them too then?

- Federcalcio (FIGC Investigations) President: Borelli, a political associate of Berlusconi and discovered having meetings behind closed doors with Galliani throughout the trial
Francesco saverio Borrelli a political associate of berlusconi???
this is probably the craziest thing of all mate! francesco saverio borrelli is one of italy's most important magistrates (and he was chosed to guide the federcalcio investigation coz of this). HE'S BERLUSCONI MOST TERRIFIC ENEMY! he's the one who led the public attorney office in 5 criminal trials against berlusconi in the last 10 years. he's probably berlusconi's worst nightmare!! :LOL:
who the hell give u theese info Dom! :DOH:

The accusation of match fixing revolved around three games
they are not 3 mate, they're 43!!!!! if u look at the corriere dello sport site u might still find a dossier with all the charges and the matches examinated by the magistrates.
take a look at the archive... it should be in a september 2007 newspaper, if i do remember well.

by reading your post i can understand why u were so suspicious, mate.
but seriously, check your sources carefully, because almost everything u wrote is absolutely wrong.

i think u know me pretty well, Dominick. i hope u realised i'm not biased or anything... i'm not biased about palermo, let it go juventus or inter.
i love juve, as much as i love inter, milan, roma, manchester, barca, etc...:))
i have no reason to defend moratti or tronchetti....actually i have to say i don't even like them!
but those "infos" u posted are completely wrong #-o

everything ben has posted is basically in this book, again thats what im going off of, it seems juve were the worst offenders, and moggi was essentially footballs version of a godfather... wonder what would have happend had burlusconi been able to hire him....

Back
Top Bottom