Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Serie A Thread

So, BIG game on Tuesday with the Turin derby, followed by Inter vs Roma which could decide if the title race is over or not. I watched this game last season, when Roma beat Inter, and Totti gave an awesome performance. I really hope this season is the same. Would make the race so much more interesting. Let's hope Spalletti can pull out a big performance from Roma.

Come on! Even though Juve are unlucky, theyre doing far beyond the expectations and playing good football.

Anyway, I also hope Roma can pull something out of the bag and beat Inter.

Apparently, Brescia's Gianluca Nani has been offered a contract to become Technical Director at West Ham.

Does anyone have any good information on him?

Thanks fellas :)

Last edited:

I'm not watching Serie A anymore this season.

Don i know it's frustrating to see your team loosing coz of a ref's wrong call.... but that's it.

till 10, 7, 5 years ago we had the greatest referees in the world... i'm thinking to agnolin, braschi, brighi, casarin, ceccarini, cesari,collina, lo bello, longhi, mattei, messina, nicchi, paparesta, puglisi, tombolini... and many others i'm probably forrgetting.
till 8 years ago 80 of the 100 world best refs were italians.... and still we used to complain about their mistakes, wich were nothing compared to the mistakes the other refs in europe used to do.

well,Don, now our refs are exactly as bad as the spanish ones, the german ones, the english ones....no, wait, maybe not as bad as the english ones and the spanish ones :DD
and here we are. just now we can truly appreciate the class of our past referees... they retired and the ones who took their place were not as talented as them.

moreover u also have to consider that the calciopoli scandal brought us to fire a lot of refs. some of them were guilty (like de sanctis) some of them are now proven innocents (like paparesta).... but even the innocents ones won't ref again, imo.

so we had to replace all theese fired refs with some young guns, who were refereeing in serie c. those young guys should have spent a couple of years more in serie c and b, to earn experience and confidence.... but we had no choice, we needed some whistles.

now we have to be patient with them, not putting pressure on them, letting them grow. i have to say i see some talent in some of them, like de marco and orsato.

and btw mate our refs (even the newcomers) are still so much better than some other refs u see every week in europe.
i mean, do u see what happens every week in premiership or in spain?

so hang on, Don..... and when u think about the ref's wrong calls, do not consider just those refs mistakes wich penalized u. don't forget about those wrong calls which "helped u".
tonight there will be the torino derby..... do u remember the first torino derby, earlier this season? do u remember that goal that trezeguet scored just a few seconds before the end of the match???? there was a clear offside on that action.... but the ref didn't see it....:whistle:

good luck for tonite Don ;))

Apparently, Brescia's Gianluca Nani has been offered a contract to become Technical Director at West Ham.
sorry mate, don't know anything about him :))

So, BIG game on Tuesday with the Turin derby, followed by Inter vs Roma which could decide if the title race is over or not. I watched this game last season, when Roma beat Inter, and Totti gave an awesome performance. I really hope this season is the same. Would make the race so much more interesting. Let's hope Spalletti can pull out a big performance from Roma.

atalanta - samp and genoa - napoli should be pretty good too :))
what a fantastic season btw... each week there are at least 4 promising matches to watch... i didn't enjoy serie a this much since ages honestly :))

..even though my beloved palermo is having his worst season since we reached serie a :((

Last edited:

I'm starting to beleive more and more that calciopoli was a load of crock.

And these poor refereeing incidents (namely the Reggina, Udinese and Napoli match;incidently the only matches juve lost this season!) did not happen because the ref's were poor.. if you get my gist..

When even the cazzetta rearrange their standings based on the refereeing 'mistakes' you know there's trouble.

The Trez goal vs Torino was correct, collina himself said that it was not offside. I seriously hope the primavera is fielded against Torino tonight, but I guess Gigli,Blanc and Ranieri do not have the balls for that.

Anyway, I think we're in for another show in May. I except the calcio world to explode again with another scandal.

Last edited:

Don, it's all pretty simple, and i think i alredy talked about it time ago.

what happened 2 seasons ago can't happen again... at least in italy.

our refs helped on purpose some teams with their calls because their future carreers depended by 2 criminals: Bergamo and Pairetto (the former presidents of the italian referee association).

Bergamo and Pairetto created an machiavellic system (with "private mobile phones") to effect some of our refs... and they did it because they were afraid to loose their presidency..

those days the refs association president was elected by the lega calcio memebers...... wich means that our club presidents and sport directors where the ones who used to choose the refs selector.

moggi used his unfluence on the lega calcio to keep both pairetto and bergamo as presidents. and pairetto and bergamo did everything moggi asked them to avoid moggi turning his back on them.

now the referee association is an indipendent association. the president is elected by the federation and the referee themselves. and they choose Collina as their own president... a man whose reputation speaks for itself, talking about his probity.

today our refs receive their assignement just the day before the match, they are constantly controlled by collina and the federcalcio, and they can't even buy a new mobile phone without notifying it to the federcalcio.

so Don, tell me, how can u imagine another calciopoli????
it is simply ABSOLUTELY impossible, and that's a fact. the referees assignements are given by collina 24 hours before the matches and there's no way anybody could contact the referees during those 24 hours.

When even the cazzetta rearrange their standings based on the refereeing 'mistakes' you know there's trouble.
that's something the gazzetta always did, even in the past. it's just a silly exercise to sell more newspapers..... and btw that standing is ridiculously wrong.....
they didn't count those 6 points milan should have without some wrong calls (like the first macth against palermo, when amauri scored thanks to a handball).... they didn't consider any of the wrong calls inter suffered... and they didn't consider any of the wrong calls reggina, napoli, empoli and cagliari received.

to sum up, that article is crap... and this is told by a man who admire the italian journalists ;))

The Trez goal vs Torino was correct, collina himself said that it was not offside.
no mate, it wasn't. Collina has to protect his refs, and that's why he said it was not offside. but when asked by a journalist "then why 2 weeks ago an indentical action has been considered as an offside?".... he wasn't able to reply :whistle:

Last edited:

Great derby last night, really enjoyed it. A post each from free kicks and a super Sereni. Torino are seriously growing to become a much stronger team. Every position has 1 or 2 great players. Their attack especially... how many good players are there!

Anyway, FORZAAA ROMMAAAAAAAAAAAA FORRZAAAA ROMMAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn! Inter got a draw AGAIN! They just never lose! :(

Got to say now, looks difficult for Roma now with still a 9 points gap. Roma deserved to win though. They were superb IMO.

Damn! Inter got a draw AGAIN! They just never lose! :(

Got to say now, looks difficult for Roma now with still a 9 points gap. Roma deserved to win though. They were superb IMO.

they always win couse they got the reffs on their side Mexes red card was just ridiculous it wasnt even a faul, in 2008 alone ive seen Inter score 3 clear offside goals get 2 penalties for handball that werent( 1 game Stankovic shot a defender in the head and got a penalty lol!) a couple more for diving and now this crap, while ive seen handballs stopping AC Milan loads of times and the reff never see's them. Italy needs to do something about the referee's maybe take in some foreign ones like some players have said

Edit: found some videos to prove this

Zlatan Ibrahimovic diving against Torino, gets penalty ofc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gJoOp6yxCkA

The with Stankovic ive already written about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZRQ-BKx8VA

Inter-Parma one of the worst yet, Inter get away with some terrible tackles and then get awarded with another penalty that was actually a header...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIw0q-jeYNE&feature=related

AC Milan - Inter, Video of inter players playing dirty diving and around the mid part of the video you see cambiasso first diving in his own penalty area to try to stop kaka and then pulling kaka down with his hand and once again Referee didnt see anything...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSVaMfiSvyc

Cambiasso Offside goal
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FznaOENo-00

These are all just from the past 3 months and there are many more wich i couldnt find on youtube

God i hope liverpool kicks these fuckers out of the CL they deserve to play in Serie B:D

Last edited:

I'm afraid we're not going to agree Lo Zio, so better to drop the subject I guess.

u know mate, if i wouldn't consider u such a smart and clever man, i would reply "of course u can't agree with me, u're a juve supporter, your perspective can't be objective".

but i know u're clever enough to appreciate what people around u say and make your own opinion.
so drop all that shit coming from cobolli gigli and co. drop all that shit coming from a juventus fan journalist and look at the facts.
--------------------------------------------------------------
btw mate, if i can give u an advice.... il corriere dello sport is much better than la gazzetta. both newspapers have high quality journalists... but la gazzetta journalists are also demagogic. i mean that la gazzetta dello sport reporters are great, when they talk about football..... but when they talk about violent ultras, football law reforms, REFEREES, they tell the people what the people wanna hear. all the juve supporters in the world were waiting for somebody to tell them "this is not unfair! we're victinms of the system! we are paying for our past" they want to punish us!.... and other bullishits like theese...

cobolli had to come out with that ridiculous letter to avoid his "appeal" decreasing. Most of juve fans never really loved him, and with this move he got rid of a bit of pressure...
la gazzetta dello sport instead came out with an heavy title, some stupid and ridiculously biased articles...and by doing this they "captured" the interest of the readers... especially the bianconeri readers.

il corriere dello sport instead is a serious newspaper....their reporters are as good as la gazzetta's one, talking about football knowledge (actually i'd say they're better)..... but they are also impartial. fairness is more important to them than selling newspapers (and that's why the don't sell as much as la gazzetta....).
Alessandro Vocalelli, the corriere dello sport executive editor... he's the only idiot who writes for the corriere... he's as demagogic as la gazzetta's reporters... maybe even more...
so, if u can speak italian, buy the corriere, instead of la gazzetta.....
just skip the article on the first page, wich is usually Vocalelli's article :))
-----------------------------------------------------------------

i was telling u to look at the facts... well here there are some facts...

fallliuz8.png

theese data are taken from the corriere.... this is not an hypothetical standing elaborated by a journalist who preteds to tell u wich ref calls were right and wich wrong...
this are data, undenyable facts... theese are the fouls every team committed (on the left) and suffered (on the right) so far this season...
as u can see juventus is exactly in the middle.... wich means that u have less reasons to complain than a fiorentina supporter, than a samp supporter..... than me:-pp

here's another data... even more interesting..
ammonizionium9.png

this data express the fouls\yellow cards relationship. in plain words it tells u how many fouls a team commits for each yellow card... let me make myself more clear with an example...
according to a statistic calculation, Siena gets a yellow cards every 10.2 fouls comitted.
this is considered some kind od an "harsh-o-meter", because it tells u how "harsh" are the refs with every team.

when the gap between the first team of the list and the 2nd is very high, then u realise something weird is happening.....
well, till 2 seasons ago, juve used to be always first in this list and by far (4\5 points percent).
this season the first team of the list changes almost every week.... and the gap between the first (siena) and the 2nd (fiorentina) is a miserable 0.1 percent....

... but the most impressive thing is that u don't find a top club at the top of this list.... not inter, neither roma or milan.... the first one is ..... SIENA...
.... and once again juventus is comfortably in the middle of the list....
so mate where is this persecution?
if u feel like the refs want to punish u, than how should a reggina fan feel? and an atalanta fan? and a palermo, or napoli fan?

and finally why FFS the refs would punish u????? punish u for what?????? And HOW could they, considering their cell phones are still under magistrates control????

the simple truth is that every week we see many refs mistakes, in every match, in every league....
but when it happens to palermo.... nothing happens.....
when it happens to samp, or fiorentina ... nothing happens...
when it happens to juventus instead.... "oh my God here they are, they're punishig us! they want to bring us down! they don't want us to fight for the title!..."
(who the hell are theese "they" btw).

so Dominick my friend (hope i got your name right :))), don't look for non-existents skeletons in the cupboards, and just enjoy the fantastic season juventus is going through :beer:

talking about more interesting things, i recorded inter - roma and i hope i'll be able to watch it tonite.... even if i'm a neutral, i've got to say i'm quite disappointed by the result.... it would have been better for the scudetto race if inter would have lost... :whistle:

--------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
they always win couse they got the reffs on their side Mexes red card was just ridiculous it wasnt even a faul, in 2008 alone ive seen Inter score 3 clear offside goals get 2 penalties for handball that werent( 1 game Stankovic shot a defender in the head and got a penalty lol!) a couple more for diving and now this crap, while ive seen handballs stopping AC Milan loads of times and the reff never see's them. Italy needs to do something about the referee's maybe take in some foreign ones like some players have said
OMFG what are u talking about!!! palermo score 6 offside goals this season, and the ref didn't saw any of them.... we also "robbed" milan scoring thanks to an handball in the first match.... and we're the second team who did more hadball unnoticed by the referees....
so what!!! is palermo helped by the refs too???
and u know wich team is the first of that list? genoa! so what are u going to tell me now?? because according to your way to reason.... palermo, genoa and siena were helped by the refs even more than inter. :whistle:

btw i'm not going to talk about this anymore.... there's no point in talking to people who see just what they wanna see (not talking about u Don ;))).

Last edited:

My god another mediocre Milan performance. Pato scored quite a nice goal, but overall we were very simple. When they scored, we didnt even fight back, we were slow and didn't create. Pippo's goal was such a stupid offside that I think could have been avoided.

But Ben, this isn't just about Juve anymore. It's about the league's legitimacy.
I concede that pro-juve sources might have coloured my opinion, but some things happening in Serie A right are just undeniable.

There have been so many bad calls this season that it's just ridiculous.

In games in the Premiership, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and even in the Eredivisie, you wouldn't see this many biased calls you do in Italy nowadays. Real Madrid doesn't get even a third of what Inter gets. Or in matches that inter benefit indirectly from.Yes since Calciopoli these events get highlighted exxagerated, but again.. when every week it's the same story, suspisions will rise.

Every other match day it's Inter getting a favorable call that skews the results... Handballs off heads, yellows for taps on the shoulders, penalties for coughing on a player. This sounds like a sore loser speaking, but does that make everybody in Serie A a sore loser?
Because everyone attacks the refs after a defeat from Inter(I know some of these comments have to take with some nuance, but if it becomes the rule instead of the exception..). I wonder why teams don't react this way when they lose from Roma or Juve or Empoli, but they always act like sore losers only when they lose from Inter.

Now i really wonder why is that ? Is it because they are sore losers or because the referee was helping Inter and killing the other teams ?
I'd accept it's a coincidence if it happens once or twice, but it happens match after match.
That's why i wouldn't say the defeated guys are sore losers. I'd say something's wrong with the refs.

As far as I'm concerned Calciopoli 1 has no credibility left for a number of reasons:

Inter is a huge stimulus in this investigation and Juventus and to a lesser extent Milan get punished. There is not quite proof of an actual crime and Juventus get punished because of suspicions.
Today there is one team benefitting from refereeing errors, with all other teams losing point because of them.
Mind you, this is a simple timeline. It is not an opinion. It's a timeline

In a normal set of affairs the situation would improve. If a crime is detected and "solved" it doesn't drag on. And it especially doesn't get worse. It is absolutely unimaginable that Inter would get away with what they're getting away with now if Calciopoli 1 was all true.

Inter have also been a driving force in Calciopoli 1. It's not normal for a team to interfere. A team can complain, they can't go and "investigate" stuff on their own. And it is especially weird that the team who instigated Calciopoli 1, would so hugely benefit in the leagues following Calciopoli.

There's a degree of a farce in play here, and the only thing keeping me hanging on is hoping that in a few years things will right themselves again.
The Serie A campionato now is just exhibition for when the title race again has some legitimacy. Until then, I honestly don't take it very seriously. I honestly can't. I've been given no reason to.

P.S. It's Dominic ;)

Well spoken Dom, truly world class:applaud::applaud:

It is true that something is just not right in this league, even people @Sky Postpartito always have a lot more to discuss then usual. However, I don't see a big conspiracy but I see a team (Inter) being benefitted in a mediocre competition (Serie A) by even more mediocre people (refs)
This league is weak face it..I'm a loyal Juve supporter, but we have played a lot of shitty games this season and we're still in 3rd place! Milan is doing fuck all, Lazio, Palermo and all other potentially good teams aren't up too par either. Combine that with the fact that Inter are being helped to win the scudetto and you get a very mediocre league... Just my opinion of course

i thought the roma vs inter game was spectacular, great goals, and passion all around the ground(at least it sounded that way)

It is true we saw a lot of good games this season, but there is something that just isn't right....I can't put my finger on it but a lot of teams are not performing as they should ( Juve, Milan, Lazio, Palermo...)

A great game once again ruined in the closing stages by a terrible decision from the ref.

@FreMM
Thanks.

the same type of call went against materazzi in the CL, non italian ref... correct? But juan came on and filled the backline, its not like they had 80 minutes vs 10 men

No, but it immediately destroyed Roma's momentum and gave Inter the strength to find the equaliser. Up till the sending-off, Roma looked like grabbing the second, but that terrible decision turned it all around and thus had such a majour influence on the outcome.

u brought many points, Dominic (:DD), so i'll try to quote and reply

There have been so many bad calls this season that it's just ridiculous.

In games in the Premiership, La Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and even in the Eredivisie, you wouldn't see this many biased calls you do in Italy nowadays. Real Madrid doesn't get even a third of what Inter gets. Or in matches that inter benefit indirectly from.Yes since Calciopoli these events get highlighted exxagerated, but again.. when every week it's the same story, suspisions will rise.

true. but none of the leagues u mentioned had to face an emergency like the one collina had to face. most of our "level 1 refs" (the highest class) disappeared in a couple of weeks.
they have been replaced by "noobs" who were supposed to work in serie c. Rosetti was a 4th class ref till 2 years ago.... today he's a first pick.... and not because he improved.... because all the ones who were ahead of him were tore apart from calciopoli.

that's something we already knew at the beginning of the season. and collina himself said it this summer "there will be mistakes, wrong calls, more than ever, due to the lack of experience of our refs and the pressure all our refs will have to face after the scandal will definitely effect also the most experienced ones. so it will be extremely important that our presindents and press realise this and give time to theese guys... "

all our presidents and reporters agreed... but of course it was just a "formal" agreement coz at the first wrong call of the season, our presindents (all of them) and newspapers were already attacking the refs, raising stupid suspicions, raising the fans pressure...
there's a simple reason for the mistakes we witnessed this season... people like orsato, de marco, they were refereeing in serie c just yesterday.... and now they're facing the hardest challenge for a ref. working in serie a after calciopoli.
deprive la liga or die bundesliga of their best 10 referees, and u will see the same happening there too.

Every other match day it's Inter getting a favorable call that skews the results... Handballs off heads, yellows for taps on the shoulders, penalties for coughing on a player. This sounds like a sore loser speaking, but does that make everybody in Serie A a sore loser?
Because everyone attacks the refs after a defeat from Inter(I know some of these comments have to take with some nuance, but if it becomes the rule instead of the exception..). I wonder why teams don't react this way when they lose from Roma or Juve or Empoli, but they always act like sore losers only when they lose from Inter.

2 points.
first. in every league in europe, the top class teams always receive a more favours than the mid class teams from the refs. so there's no surprise if most of the wrong calls are in their favour. here in italy this situation is even more evident for the reasons i mentioned before (the lack of experience and personality of most of our refs).... and definitely we're not helping them being "cool" on the pitch.
by saying top teams, i mean mainly inter, roma, milan and juve.
i know u might find ridiculous (saying that juve received a "good treatement").... but Don, if u would be a parma, a catania, a torino fan... if u would watch every week those team's maches (entire matches) u would realise that juve receives a "good treatement" compared to what those teams face every week.
this usually happens because top teams have star players, who usually gets much more attention from the referees.... and it happens also because the "end of the table" teams usually have a much more aggressive approach to the matches... so when a ref has a doubt... his decision will usually go in a specific direction.
the more the refs are experienced, the less u see this kind of mistakes of course.

2nd point. the following statement is absolutely wrong, mate
I wonder why teams don't react this way when they lose from Roma or Juve or Empoli, but they always act like sore losers only when they lose from Inter.
every week at the end of each match u got a loser team complaining about the ref. this is one of the worst things about italian footy.
we dismantled empoli yesterday.... but empoli team director, as soon as the match ended, was attacking the ref, pretending his mistakes were decisive for the result. the same thing foschi (palermo team director) did in the first match against empoli,earlier this season (even though empoli destroyed us, deserving to win).
this happens every week for every fucking match, for every team. from cagliari to inter.
but u probably won't ever know about all the complaints against empoli or cagliari, cos they don't reach the international spotlight.
i'm sure u don't know what Pozzi said after palermo - empoli, yesterday. but i'm absolutely sure u know about totti's complaints after inter - roma.
it's pretty normal, afterall. inter, juve, roma, they "sell newspapers". teams like empoli or palermo don't.
but anybody who lives in italy will confirm what i'm saying. every week, every loosing team express its complaints about the ref after the match.
it's part of our culture, unfortunately.

Now i really wonder why is that ? Is it because they are sore losers or because the referee was helping Inter and killing the other teams ?
I'd accept it's a coincidence if it happens once or twice, but it happens match after match.
not really. honestly there were many wrong calls in inter's favour in the past 5 weeks.... before those 5 weeks inter wasn't helped at all by the refs. but of course nobody remembers it now.
if inter would have been helped by the referees for the whole season as much as they have been helped lately, then u would find "inter" at the top of that list i posted before... but, as u can see, inter is 4th, behind cagliari, milan and roma. and seeing such a little club as cagliari at the top of that list, is something really important,imo ;))

just take a look at palermo. i watched all our matches so far (of course). and i can tell u most of the wrong calls during our matches were at our favour (i don't know something like the 80, 90% maybe). i can honestly admit we have been extremely lucky so far this season.... but of course we're not at the top of the table, so no one notice it, and no newspapers throw shit on palermo.
nontheless the favorable calls inter got so far are probably not even the half of the favorable call palermo got :DD

Inter is a huge stimulus in this investigation and Juventus and to a lesser extent Milan get punished. There is not quite proof of an actual crime and Juventus get punished because of suspicions.
Today there is one team benefitting from refereeing errors, with all other teams losing point because of them.
Mind you, this is a simple timeline. It is not an opinion. It's a timeline

sorry Dominic, but when u say:
u actually are expressing an opinion. and u're basing the timeline on that opinion. because there's not 1 team benefitting from refereeing mistakes. palermo and napoli, as example got much more favours than inter. but, once again, inter is on top of the table.. so inter is the only one to attack.

what do u mean by saying "stimulus"? it is a pubblic inquiry napoli's magistrates got their assignements and no one can contribute in any way to the investigations.
talking about the lack of proof.... that's not correct. we don't know yet wich are the evidences because the trial is not over yet and the 2 magistrates (beatrice and narducci) will keep the evidence secret until the end of the 2nd phase of the trial (according to the italian laws.... well, actually according to every criminal law code in europe).
we weren't able to know those evidences because when the "sport trial" ended 2 years ago, the criminal trial wasn't even began. and the napoli magistrates told the "sport magistrates" not to reveal the incriminating infos (and the tapes).
those tapes we heard about are probably nothing, compared to what the napoli magistrates discovered.... we just have to wait, and we'll know.

Inter have also been a driving force in Calciopoli 1. It's not normal for a team to interfere. A team can complain, they can't go and "investigate" stuff on their own. And it is especially weird that the team who instigated Calciopoli 1, would so hugely benefit in the leagues following Calciopoli.

no, mate the napoli magistrates discovered everything while they were doing some other investigations... they got the tape and a new inquiry began. it was not inter the one who started everything.
but what we know it's that 4 years ago a serie a referee (can't remember the name) went to moratti and told him everything about moggi. moratti told him to inform the italian magistrates about it, but that idiot didn't. so moratti tried to start a private investigation. his aim was to collect some evidence so that he would have been able to accuse moggi.
i have to be honest... i would have done the same thing.

Fremm said:
This league is weak face it..I'm a loyal Juve supporter, but we have played a lot of shitty games this season and we're still in 3rd place! Milan is doing fuck all, Lazio, Palermo and all other potentially good teams aren't up too par either
:SHOCK:
sorry Fremm but i really disagre on this.
from a neutral point of view (i don't think any of u consider me biased) i can say this is one of the best season i ever witnessed in my life.
the quality of the football has never been so high.
for the first time in ages we're "producing" a better football than la liga's one..... and the comparison with the premiership is honestly embarassing (for the premiership, i mean).

if we except the last month inter has been a fucking machine. they are winning the league by playing terrific football and they would be leading every league in europe by now.

roma and fiorentina improved a lot since last season, and i can remember just 2, maybe 3 boring matches played by them.

juventus has been awesome this season. their football is not good looking that's for sure, but as i said before, football is not a beauty contest. the hunger, the determination, the tactical discipline they showed so far is fantastic and deserves credit. and it's quite obvious they would be third also in premiership , bundes and la liga by now (and they would probably be 2nd in france).

then behind the top teams there's a huuge group of teams, who are getting each season better. udinese, sampdoria, palermo, atalanta. theese are our mid class teams.... I defy any of u guys to prove me wrong, when i say theese teams are all stronger than their english, spanish, german and french counterparts.

not to mention genoa and napoli, who just reached serie a.
shall we compare genoa or napoli to derby or birmingham?? :LOL:
or maybe o murcia and levante??? :LOL:

shall we compare the quality of our "end of the table teams" to their english or spanish counterparts????

the only disappointing teams so far this season have been lazio and milan..... and honestly, both of them were expected to underperform since the beggining of the season (or at least i did expect them to underperform).

if palermo is not doing so well Fremm, it's because the quality and the toughness of serie a has never been so high. there's a fantastic balance in the middle of the table, so, even 1 mistake becomes decisive.

everybosy praises serie a old glories.... but theese are all bullshits. inter is killing the reace for the title, that's true, but there's a fantastic competition just behind inter.

Fremm u talk about juventus "shitty football".... but do u remember about capello's real madrid last season???
or about mourinho's chelsea 2 seasons ago???
and, talking about this season.... do u really like bayern's footbal?? do u find it good looking?.
nontheless all of theese teams (capello's madrid, mourinho's chelsea and hitzfeld's bayern did\are doing even better than juventus in their own leagues..... doesn't this suggest u something???? :whistle:

Last edited:

No, but it immediately destroyed Roma's momentum and gave Inter the strength to find the equaliser. Up till the sending-off, Roma looked like grabbing the second, but that terrible decision turned it all around and thus had such a majour influence on the outcome.

i didnt think it was that bad of decision, mexes clearly took the guy down

i didnt think it was that bad of decision, mexes clearly took the guy down

yep. it didn't really look like a wrong call to me. mexes has a lot of quality... but every now and then he does this kind of stupid mistakes..

nice to see u here Gomito :)):beer:

Bloody hell Ben, that post is HUGE!

Anyways, looks like a close fight for 4th between Fiorentina and AC Milan. I would hate to say either of them out. I like Milan, and Prandelli is manager who I respect a LOT. Should be close.

Last edited:

Even though my favourite team in Serie A is Juventus, it is nice to hear things from a neutral perspective, Ben. :))

Back
Top Bottom