Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: "Serie A" - Juventus plot Gerrard raid

LUCIANO MOGGI (juventus general director) IS IN LIVERPOOL NOW !!!!!!!!
HE IS WITH LIVERPOOL MANAGERS FOR STEVEN GERRARD

none.gif

Last edited:
Re: "Serie A" Thread

It's currently Livorno 0 - 2 Udinese (Iaquinta, Natali). My point is this - before Spinelli sacked Donadoni, which was ridiculous really, Livorno looked as if they'd wrap up the UEFA Cup spot. As soon as Donadoni goes and Mazzone comes in, Livorno have lossed 5 straight games ... and it looks as if it will be a sixth. It's a real shame, because Lucarelli's goals were firing Livorno to a high finish. Udinese are doing better now - looks to be 6 out of 6 points.

Milanista said:
DERBY WEEK!!!!!!! I want Milan to beat those cunts because of their last derby win.

This friday is Milan-Inter.

wow, you are bitter :shock:

oh the derby is on friday?c'mon milan ac!! kill them with the biggest cunt i have never seen Marco Materrazi!!!shit i hate this guy!!

well done milan!!:applause: just watched the game and great goal by Kaladze:applause: and sorry for the inter fans but Materrazzi is definetely a C*NT

thanks Alain.

great game by Milan, although was very close match. Hardly any chances. Inters 'keeper Cesar impressed me loads, he made two great saves from Seedorf and Kaka.

I have to say I thought Materazzi played well. He made some great challenges that Sinisa wouldnt of made.

I was gutted when Mihajlovic went off in the first ten mins, I reckon Milan wouldve ran rings round him ;)

Kaladze deserves to stay in the center. We dont need a new CB, just keep Kaladze. Right now Seedorf, Kaladze, Nesta and Pippo have been incredible.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Milanista said:
Kaladze deserves to stay in the center. We dont need a new CB, just keep Kaladze. Right now Seedorf, Kaladze, Nesta and Pippo have been incredible.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kaladze is a wall!!!keep quiet adriano today

NickSCFC said:
See they had the PES5 guy doing the commentry on Bravo, he sounds just as bad as in the game :mrgreen:
Peter Brackley has been doing the Serie A commentary since the early nineties when it was originally on Channel 4 (for UK/Eire viewers). The guy is one of the best commentators in the business IMO.

I've already posted this elsewhere, but who cares...
For all the fans of Italian football there is a great book in English: Calcio A histroy of Italian Football by John Foot.

Not really a history rather thematic (the early years, great coaches, great defenders, midfielders, attackers, the media, the fans, the national team, scandals,...).
Very good, witty and sharp..

ClassicD said:
Peter Brackley has been doing the Serie A commentary since the early nineties when it was originally on Channel 4 (for UK/Eire viewers). The guy is one of the best commentators in the business IMO.

Agreed, he is Italian football for us outside of Italy in the UK and Ireland. Just as James Richardson is one of the best pundits around. :applause:

Serie B news... but tomorrow Napoli need 1 point to get into Serie B!

I really hope they do it.... have great young players such as Calaio and Inacio Pia.

For those who dont know, its Dante... famous Italian writer.

ap79637051404190253_big.jpg

Inter fans saying "We're not here because you were never here"

ap79640021404193247_big.jpg

Losing is ok, losing dignity isnt.

seem like the old lady is getting older and older...The way capello celebrated the draw against...the 17 tell me they begin to struggle a lot and it is time for them to get rid of a bunch of crap(zlatan!!)/average(mutu,zebina) and overrated(trezeguet,viera!)players

Back
Top Bottom