Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: "Serie A" Thread - KO Sept 10th

I think Napoli will be a powerful force. With Calaio-Pia'-Bucchi in attack and some new solid signings like Dalla Bona, and the massive support from their fans, I'm sure they'll get far this season.

So Napoli has the strongest squad, is that right? And they might be in a shout to win the Serie B title, is that right?

And there is also Genoa & Lecce.

Is there any other team you lot think that might get promoted or be a surprise in Seire B?

Also is there any websites that is dedicated to Seire A & B football (that in English)?

You're better of with the italian sportssites and just translate them with the help of google for example.

sports.it
gazzetta.it
calciomercato.it
sportal.it

These are way more useful if you really want to keep updated.

By the way Cesena might be a strong team in Serie B, they came close to promotion last season.

Thanks Don Domenico.

I there any English guys here who bought the new Football Italia? WHta is the content like? Does it have a Serie A and B 2006/2007 preview?

Serie A is back on Bravo this Saturday.

There doing some Italian football stuff before the Fiorentina and Inter match. There doing a documentry on Gazza during his Lazio days, then a boring thing on the Itailian scandal what that geezer james richardson and some post match build-up shit.

Peace.

Stringer Bell said:
Nah.

Think you have to get a job quick! And earning enough to pay for Sky monthly. :)

On top of that you need to pay for setanta, you could get the basic sky/cable package and stick Setanta on for about £12-£15pm.

Or you could just find a sports bar in London near to you, I would think that London would have a few m8.

Stringer Bell said:
Yeah, it's on Sky (124).

Don't think there is anyway you can get it for free mate.

NTL and Telewest have it AFAIK

Seria A used to be on Channel 4. Those were the days!!!!

Milanista said:
Are there no free channels showing Serie A?:(

If you can't afford SKY in the UK then I suggest you go to Bar Italia in Soho or MArino's on Totenham court road.

i suggest you to go the stadium, ALWAYS better than tv :D :P
unfortunately i can't go today to rimini coz the 11000 tickets finished in 27 min lol

Last edited:

There showing two Serie B matches, today...one of them is live, Rimili* vs Juve! Think it's on Eurosport 2.

*Did i spell that right?

awesome match between inte-fiorentina. toni and zlatan best on the field.
plz sell viera back to juve...really plzz

I thought Vieira played well. His 1st touch was awful, but his presence and passing was very good. Inter missed him loads when they subbed him off.

Really pleased with todays win. Fantastic debut by Oliveira, very happy with the signing because didnt know what to expect.

-5 point now ;)

Anyone see Oliveira beating 2 defenders on the counter attack? That guy moves so fucking quickly with the ball glued to his feet!

Yes, the whole stadium was abuot to explode.. Great save by Peruzzi then, quite a few keepers would have understood what Oliveira was intending to do, many of them would just have dived trying to reach the other post..

btw, great match also by Pippo.. I'm a bit upset about his booking, but $hit happens, anyway..

I've seen Palermo vs Reggina, and it was an incredible match, with Giuseppe Biava scoring with a Scorpion move like Renne Higuita's one!! Awesome!!

Eugenio Corini is still the best!!! So bad that he cannot be of the match on Thursday against West Ham!!

Davzar, can you give ùe the starting eleven and the goal scorers of Palermo???

I'm not Davzar, but anyway:

Palermo 4 - 3 Reggina
Bresciano 11 (P), Biava 17 (P), Corini pen 27 (P), Bianchi 42, 55, pen 79 (R), Amauri 67 (P)

Formation:
Agliardi
Zaccardo Barzagli Biava Pisano
Diana Corini Simplicio
Bresciano Brienza
Amauri

Back
Top Bottom