Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

Milanista said:
Full team?

PLayers who did not play:

Sheva -(injured)
Inzaghi
Nesta
Seedorf

It's not as if you were playing Juve,Inter or Roma, Bologna gave us a hrd match when we played them, the Milan faithful must be spitting blood right now.

well ,, thats it with Crespo .. He is not Football player !! .. It just can't be !!

Tonight Juve-Sampdoria Inter-Atalanta Milan-Messina.

FORZA JUVE.

Shevchenko 7 said:
well ,, thats it with Crespo .. He is not Football player !! .. It just can't be !!

well,, we can say he proved me wrong .. ahh !!

Hardluck juve !!

Messina 1-4 Milan
Crepso (2)
Tomasson (2)

Juve 0-1 Doria
Aimo Diana

we hit the ground with a large bump last night, all 3 strikers fielded and nothing WTF :roll:

Next match :

Lazio - Milan

It's hard ,, so hard ,, as lazio don't want to lose and Milan too !!

Milanista said:
Only Nedved was the real star out.... all 3 of the strikers played.

Nedved was out injured. His replacement Olivera was suspended. Olivera's replacement Kapo got injured in the match after playing for just 15 minutes. So Juve had no attacking left-midfielder left.

You could argue with the topstrikers trio of DP, Zlatan and Trez we should've scored, but you can't expect a new formation and tactic to work in one half of a match when it has never been tried before.

Don is right, juve were unlucky .. if i were cappelo i would play with Del piero as a OMF !!

Pelermo 1 - 0 Juve!

Uh-oh, the wheels might be falling off the title surge!

Cappelo should have taken Olivera off and Del Piero in...

Milan shoould take advantage of this and win Lazio today..

Oliveira was disappoiting. All he ever did was shoot instead of crossing when he clearly had players to pass to. 3 or 4 times his team mates and capello were yelling at him because he decided to shoot from 40 meters. Hes a talented player, but hes got to think of a team instead of individual play.

SHEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stunning FK after his return. Crespo played shit even though he scored an open goal. Why wont Ancelotti play TOMASSON!!!!!!! He should use Sheva-Tomasson because last season it was very effective... Crespo-Sheva just doesnt work.

Sheva :) .. also thnx Crespo :) .. i still prefer Tomasson though .. :)

Kaka and Maldini were good too .. Stam was stupid .. I'm shocked .. he is brought to make paolo a sub .. yet i don't find a reason to make stam play ahead Nesta, maldini, Kaladze and Cafu' !!

I think Stam played well apart from that foul. I think Gattuso had a bad game, and Kaka did nothing special but a few glympses of his magic.

Stam was so ideot .. he missed a pass .. nearly a goal thanx to paolo :-s
Kaka stell didn't reach his performance !!! ;-s

Sheva, Cafu & Serginho changed the game !!!! :)

Anyone watch the match between Parma and Inter? Parma had the game in the bag with 15 minutes to go and then they blew it with lax defending to allow Cordoba to score, how they left a man unmarked when Inter only had 10 men on the field is beyond me.

ya,, I was watching Romas match .. and seeing the result of parma-inter on the net .. i saw till the 80 minute 2-0 .. i said it's over .. i logged off .. after romas match .. i was schoked that the speakman said it's 2-2 :| :| ..

It was a thrilling end to the match, Inter went close to winning it. Though the penalty for the foul on Cordoba was a bit harsh, Vieri scored his 100th serie A goal from the resulting spot kick.

Thanks for the correction Milan, who did he play for before Inter? and what are your thoughts on Milans chances of winning the Serie A this season?

He was at Lazio, and before that a season at Atletico Madrid.

I think Milan have a chance of taken top spot, just waiting for Juve to drop. But i think this season will go on till the very end.

Back
Top Bottom