Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

Another draw for Inter , this is really a bad season for Inter....

the Serie A is betwen Milan & Juve only...

Forza Milan.. ;)

They played an good match but some parts of the match they were not working as a team.
Today SERIA A matches will be played at 3:00 and i dont know if any teams are playing at night.

But forza juve.

Half time updates:

Juventus 2 - 0 Brescia
Trezeguet '12
Domizzi OG '43

Lazio 0 - 2 Sampdoria
_________Kutuzov '1
_________Flachi (pen) '4

Lecce 1 - 0 Atalanta
Bojinov '32

Livorno 1 - 0 Milan
Colombo '29

Messina 0 - 0 Parma

Siena 0 - 0 Palermo

Udinese 0 -1 Reggina
___________Bonazzoli '39

Woooooooooooooooo, 2-0 Juve, Livorno do the double on Milan but a sad day for Juve as Nedved was stretchered off, he looked in real pain and Capello is really anoying me not playing Alex but the curva were singing his name aloud. Did anyone see Nesta's challenge on Pozzi, he was clearly riled up.

Forza Juve (5 clear)

Final scores:

Juventus 2 - 0 Brescia
Trezeguet '12
Domizzi OG '43

Lazio 1 - 2 Sampdoria
-------------Kutuzov '1
_________Flachi (pen) '4
Rocchi '61

Lecce 1 - 0 Atalanta
Bojinov '32
-------------Montolivo sent off '83

Livorno 1 - 0 Milan
Colombo '29
---------------Nesta sent off '92
Messina 1 - 0 Parma
Di Napoli '80

Siena 0 - 0 Palermo

Udinese 0 -2 Reggina
___________Bonazzoli '39
---------------Borriello '90

shocker again! i cant believe livorno of all clubs can, not once, but twice beat the italian champions

ive been told before that it's a given, in january and february, juve collapse and milan's impenatrable defense will hold them to another trophy... is there going to be a reversal of roles this time round?

-fb

ps is that marco borriello on loan to reggina from san siro? looks like they could've used him today ;)

pps things are looking brighter for us mancs again innit :mrgreen:

twice? You mean once..... goddamn crespo.

Very disappointed, this was our worst game of the season. One post, a rebound goal, a red card, rain, crespo.... what else could hve gone wrong. 2 Penalties should have been called for Milan, one for Livorno. Well,its still 5 points and im confident Milan can still come back. Pirlo will be back in the lineup, which is good.... but the loss of Nesta is bad.

Last edited:

Pavel Nedved isnt in serious injury but they are not sure. Hopfully he wont lose his football skills.

Forza Juve another 5 points over AC milan.

Livorno outplayed Milan today and also hit the bar and a pk so the win was deserved imo, I still think they will give you a hard game fb ;-) I just keep thinking of Nedved as he was in tears as he came off, could be a long lay off so Moggi has to pull the cheque book out now surely :(

PS: Get well soon Pavel

Pavel may return tommorow if he feels better Cappelo says.

000000000000000000000000000000 Juve had a game in their hands David Trezeguet great match also good game Zebine.

FORZA JUVE>
next match we will take on Atalanta.

footieBalla said:
shocker again! i cant believe livorno of all clubs can, not once, but twice beat the italian champions

ive been told before that it's a given, in january and february, juve collapse and milan's impenatrable defense will hold them to another trophy... is there going to be a reversal of roles this time round?

-fb

ps is that marco borriello on loan to reggina from san siro? looks like they could've used him today ;)

pps things are looking brighter for us mancs again innit :mrgreen:

2-2 when they played the last time ;-)

Last edited:

For me Juve have officialy won the Scuddeto.
What do you think BoBo

Forza Juve

Hey Mat ;) , I think it's way to early to predict that, do you not remember when we were 12 so points clear under Ancelotti then lost it on the last day, as the old cliche goes, it aint over till the fat ol lady sings, La vechia signora ;-)

Forza Juve

hey (mart) yeah I remember, but ive got this feeling about are Juventus!

yea i made a mistake there about livorno, but the fact that they got 4 of 6 points off of them is extremely impressive, if shocking wasn't the right word ;)

*EDIT* also about the CL tie, yea i know it's still going to be a rough going, but the fact that they're beatable should make us more comfortable, we've got chelski in the CC, boro in FA, arse-monkeys, brum and a derby before the big game anyway, so i guess we've got to earn our momentum into it.

-fb

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah Milan need to fix somthing in their tactic or its just Livorno had an exellent match. Juve WON woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

cheers FB

I didn't se milans match ,, but i heard that livorno were the better side !!
I dunno :S .. Milan plays good in a match and bad in another @@

Interesting article about ridding Italian football of "Play acting." - from uefa.com

"A mali estremi, estremi rimedi" says an Italian proverb - "Extreme problems call for extreme measures". And it was in that spirit that Italian football recently took a drastic decision in order to help eliminate the widespread practise of gaining an advantage by feigning injury.

Landmark decision

After a meeting between Serie A and Serie B captains and coaches, Italian referees, Italian Football Federation president Franco Carraro and Italian Football League president Adriano Galliani, it was agreed that Serie A players will no longer put the ball out of play if an opponent goes down injured while they have possession.

Custom curtailed

From now on the play will stop only when the referee decides that an injury is sufficiently serious to warrant blowing his whistle. Moreover, in line with another decision, teams can no longer expect to have possession back when they deliberately kick the ball out so that a team-mate can receive treatment.

Unwritten rule

In most countries, it is an unwritten rule that players kick the ball into touch as soon as they see a team-mate or opponent down injured, but in Italy in particular, many observers believe that play-acting has seen this good-natured custom exploited for tactical benefit.

'Over the top'

Juventus FC coach Fabio Capello raised the subject in December. "It is over the top now," he said. "We have moved from the professional foul - stopping important actions of the opponent side by committing a foul - to the 'feinting foul' - stopping the action by feigning a serious injury.

Illegal play

"It is a general tendency," he continued. "The fair-play norm has turned into a tactical move." Capello's words had the full support of the Italian media. Gazzetta dello Sport said that Capello's words were: "A declaration of war against illegal play, an electric shock counter to a spreading tendency."

Referee's decision

Several Serie A coaches also backed Capello's stance. "He is right. It should be up to the referee to stop play," said Udinese Calcio coach Luciano Spalletti. Bologna FC coach Carlo Mazzone added: "It was becoming a tactical move, a strategy. When there is a tackle, whoever loses out goes to ground and then the ball is kicked out. In other leagues, like those in England and Spain, that doesn't happen."

Del Neri concurs

AS Roma coach Luigi Del Neri agreed. "In England, matches are not interrupted as often and I think that's the right way," he said. "There's no need to stop all the time as we should be able to understand whether an injury is serious or not. If it's not, I don't see why we should have to kick the ball out. I think the play should stop only when there is a clash of heads in a challenge for a header but not for a simple tackle."

Imperfect world

US Città di Palermo coach Francesco Guidolin had arguably the best solution for solving this problem, saying: "Everything would be a lot simpler if players just agreed not to cheat each other." Unfortunately this solution would only work in a perfect world. Maybe the 'extreme measures' taken this week will have a bigger impact on eliminating play-acting from Italian football.

I think that is not a good decision what do u think PROFF.

Parma-Udinese
1 0
Chievo Verona1-0Livorno
Todays Fixtures.

Milan-Bologna
Juventus-Atalanta
Palermo-Inter
brescia-Lecce
Cagliari-Fiorentina new coach of Fiorentina is Dino Zoff
Reggina-Lazio
Roma-Messina
Sampdoria-Siena

Let the seria A start if you have Sky Sports Lecce-Brescia will be on Sky Sports 1.
Cya ill be watching the match.
Forza Juve

Well well well, A fantastic afternoon for Juventus bearing in mind a few of our first team were out and but the shocker has got to be Milan, yes Milan losing at home with their full team so I guess Sheva is human after all. 8 points clear now tho I still feel Milan could still pose a threat but it's amazing bearing in mind the squad Milan have. Congrats to ADP scoring his PK when coming on.

FORZA JUVE

8 points clear haha we have the seria A in are hands,
Shevchenko injured lol.........

Final scores

Ac Milan 0-1 Bologna
Atalanta 1-2 juventus
Roma 3-2 Messina
Brescia 0-1 Lecce
Sampdoria 1-1 Siena
Reggina 2-1 Lazio
Cagliari 1-0 Fiorentina

Tonight
Palermo-Inter

bobogol said:
Well well well, A fantastic afternoon for Juventus bearing in mind a few of our first team were out and but the shocker has got to be Milan, yes Milan losing at home with their full team so I guess Sheva is human after all. 8 points clear now tho I still feel Milan could still pose a threat but it's amazing bearing in mind the squad Milan have. Congrats to ADP scoring his PK when coming on.

FORZA JUVE

Full team?

PLayers who did not play:

Sheva -(injured)
Inzaghi
Nesta
Seedorf

But thats Milans fault and the players, First off Carlo played Dhorasoo instead of Seedorf and Nesta was sent off and Sheva was hurt and also Inzaghi.
We also didnt have full team we had Blasi and Nedved out so that was a difficult thing to play with.

Back
Top Bottom