Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

The smallest man on the pitch, and almost anywhere in Europe (J. Richardson) :mrgreen: , beating Zebina and Thuram.

You got to love the little chap.

only 2 pionts left to get Juve , so all Juve fans try to enjoy this short time at 1st place cuz milan is coming baby...........

FORZA MILAN

We will need to concentrate for the next game as well as the forthcoming tie with Real in the CL next month, we need to bolster our squad i feel as we do not have the arsenal in certain positions if one of the first team get injured but only time will tell, congrats to Cagliari tonite, the never gave up and how Zola got above Zebina is still beyond me but well done. The season is a long one and we are still 2 points clear.

next week:
Juventus - Brescia

Livorno - Milan

Totaly Agree with Bobo, It's a long waaay ,, and as long as went as long as coming ,, we are still in the mid way !

and who really Deserve it ,, will win it !!

Hope milan do though :p

Milan are really doing well but Juve are not done yet they still have a 2 point advantage and have hope From the Juve fans right Bobo Don Domenico we keep hope in are Juventus when we are losing or winning , But we stand For the greatest team in the World JUVENTUS the Old Lady. AC MIlan watch out because I can sence You guys losing.
We will win the coppa del Champions league. And are new formation with David Trezeguet makes me feel alright.

VINCI CAPPELO DIE

FORZA JUVE PER TUTTO................................................ANDIAMO BOBO

We will try to win let the BIANCO NERI WIN THE CUP THEY SHOULD OF WON LAST YEAR.

FORZA TORINO

Won last Year !! get lost !!
Last year Juve was a disaster : Roma, Inter, Milan, Parma and Lazio ,, all done a great job againts juve !!

Juve this year is waaaaaaaaay better than last year !!
Now they can win the Cup :)

Last year yeah they where bad but this year alot better .

Interesting loophole:

Adrian Mutu has been registered with Livorno to bypass the limits set on non-EC players at Juventus. New regulations state that a Serie A club cannot sign a fifth non-EC player unless he was already plying his trade in Italy that season.
Livorno have not reached their quota yet, so they were able to register Mutu and will then sell him on to Juventus. Livorno will receive a player in exchange and nothing more.
It’s already reported that the Amaranto will be handed promising youngster David Chiumiento, currently on loan at Siena, at the end of the season.

I dont think Parma are going to stay fit but they have lots of great stars like : Morfeo, Marchione (SP)
Marccegiani (SP)

they all are good stars but I think they need a little formation check up!

Tonight Inter-Chievo
@ San Siro but hopfully Chievo can reach its real potencial tonight.
Juve-Brescia Tommorow that will be a match we can win but we dont have 100% chance but we are playing at Torino to Bobo are you gonna watch the match.
Milan - Livorno not to hard but Milan didnt have the best game against them 2-2 remember.

Let the Seria A get exiting my friends.
Chievo need to win!

hehehe, really i like parma .. but i want Gila in Milan .. so :S .. i dunno

Well Milan do need an attaker since Crespo is crap Tommason isnt to good and Inzaghi is old.

Crespo is going to get his preformence back :)
Tomasson is good .. but Carlo isn't giving him the chance !!
Inzaghi is old and have many injuries !!

and if Crespo keep on scoring, and showing nice playing .. I Belive Milan will buy him as he is Carlos Friend !!
But Gilardino is better as he is younge and can help milan more than Crepso !!

Last edited:

I dont think they should because hes old too and Gilardino is young but really amazing so id say Gilardino to Milan.

Ok i understand ur comment i was just alittle confused my friend.

FU*****K what the hell Inter are so damn lucky Chievo score then Martins little ass scores, Chievo had that match Inter are just a team that wont lose but will tie. Luciano is back from his Ban for making a fake Italian Passport but what a match. Without Adriano they are nothing. Tommorow we will see some good matches hopfully.

Forza Juve.

Back
Top Bottom