Serie A Thread - 2014/15 Season

Re: Official "Serie A" Thread

Is Max Vieri the brother of Christian? and if so what the hell is he doing playing for Australia and not Italy?

lol ,, ya he is the bro of C.Vieri and both are Australlians .. thats why Bobo wanted to quite soccer for Rugby :-s

So do you think Inter will take care of Roma? Inter have been one of the most entertaining teams to watch in Europe this season with their array of attacking options.

Although Roma are my favourite Italian team, but think they're form has been very poor.

FD

Roma has got better in the late weeks, only no luck with them, so i except a nice match :)

FORZA MILAN

Milanista said:
They were born in Australia, like Mark Bresciano and Grella. Max was too shite for Italy so hes in Australia.

So what your saying is that Italys best player is actually an Australian?

yep :) .. so sad :(
but not the best ,, where did Baresi, Robbie, Maldini, Zoff and Rossi go ???

Inter1-0ROMA

Damn it Roma need to win so Palermo and Udinese can go up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inter have luck and Adriano is a ball hog.

2-0. Very crappy match. Both goals came from set pieces from the master himself, Mihajlovic. What a stunning volley from Totti in the first half.

Milanista said:
2-0. Very crappy match. Both goals came from set pieces from the master himself, Mihajlovic. What a stunning volley from Totti in the first half.

for me the best freekicker, the drive he gets behind those kicks is unbelievable.

Great to see us back to winning ways again, the trident of Al Zlatan & Trez worked well tho we should have offloaded him in the summer for Giladino but hey,3 points.Del Pierowas masterful today with his touch and skill, when he was subbed in the 2nd half for zala, he was given a standing ovation. He may not be DP of old but DP can still do a job. Camoranesi has been a revelation this season and has reall come into his own and it was nice to see Rambo ;-) pushed further forward.Reggina have already tripped up Juve and Roma on home turf this season and Coach Walter Mazzarri admits he expects the same for Milan so Forza Reggina for tonight.

:applause: Grazie Juve

I agree, I hope Milan will show some nice art work, if you remember the last derby milan had they had the famous painting but insulting the Inter fans..
Sorry If I wasnt specific enogh.

Forza Juve....
Today Milan play.

Adriano may be out from tommorrow game , i heard he is having some problem with his back , and something about Mancini he want to start Martins instead....

Good games, today We thrashed Siena.
Here are some fixtures.

Palermo 2 - 0 Roma
Bologna 0 - 0 Livorno
Cagliari 3 - 3 Atalanta
Juventus 3 - 0 Siena
Lazio 2 - 0 Parma
Lecce 1 - 0 Messina
Reggina 1 - 0 Chievo Verona
Inter Milan v AC Milan

The goal of Reggina was wonderful.

AS Roma - Juve tonight and I expect some big fireworks and not the one you let off on guy fawkes night, it's gonna be a battle and I hope my boys come out on top.

H@$$@N said:
Adriano may be out from tommorrow game , i heard he is having some problem with his back , and something about Mancini he want to start Martins instead....

Your Derby match is the least of yours worries. Rooney and co are coming to Itaily to embarrass you and wipe the smile of all your fans faces.

how long will sheva be out , will he play vs. Man Utd...?

Sheep said:
Your Derby match is the least of yours worries. Rooney and co are coming to Itaily to embarrass you and wipe the smile of all your fans faces.

Haha werent they meant to embarass us at OT? Where they handnt lost in 4 years ? And were enjoying 11 games unbeaten streak?

Sheeps are meant to go bahhhh

H@$$@N said:
how long will sheva be out , will he play vs. Man Utd...?

Look i can sense fear from you, asking questions Relying on Sheva :lol: . I hope he is not back but don't actually know. I may be worring about your defence more with the likes of old boy maldini.

Milanista said:
Sheva is not back for United game, but we beat them without Stam and Sheva comfortably.

That was seriously a fluke. You havnt beat us yet it its just half time as they say.

Back
Top Bottom