PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

I don't really see how the current formula for MyClub entices people to spend real money on it to be honest... Compared to FUT anyway.

Now I already have 96 Neymar and 97 Messi, there's pretty much zero room for improvement in those positions for me in the entire duration of PES 2019. Any money that would have been spent (not that I do spend anything on these modes) on these positions now won't be, because I already have the optimal players there; the Messi I got has 99 ball control, 99 dribbling, 99 finishing etc... There's nowhere to go from there and it's only week 2.

FIFA does have those similarly ridiculous cards in FUT, like team of the year, team of the season or 2nd/3rd inform versions of a player that are extremely rare and only a fraction of a percent of the playerbase will own, and they'll be ridiculously expensive to buy with coins.

The way they gradually release these increasingly OP cards through the life-cycle of the game means that even the whales and people with gambling addictions will have something new and better to waste their money on, right up until FIFA 2020...

For me the best solution would be to have PES 2011 style MLO, let people buy the currency with real money, but include matchmaking filters so that you could block out everyone who has spent even a single penny in microtransactions. The show-offs who want their Messis and Ronaldos can do so if they cough up the money, but they'll only come up against other wallet warriors while everyone else can play an actually balanced and fair game mode.

Yeah I don't get it unless you are a youtuber and it's other peoples donations.

I guess Legends will be the way to keep things going.

I like the legends but only offline. So glad there are guys who put out the ted files that give us them as starting a ML with a legends team is entertaining.

I hope they get more for the likes of the partner clubs like Celtic, Rangers and co. Think it will just be the usual though

Surely spinning Messi & Neymar in the first week is just a total anticlimax? What's left to achieve building a team if you have everything in under 7 days?

Personally I don't get it?

I'm playing MyClub for the first time and have no urge to even try and get a team full of top players this early , if ever....
Maybe I'm just weird! I know I'm not playing the mode how it was intended but I don't care.

I have a 2 star team and no superstars & I'm enjoying the offline tournaments, cloud matches & the odd online ranked match

I have no intention of buying coins and I won't even spin for a featured player with the free ones you get for completing tasks. For now I'm happy enough leveling up my squad of half decent players and buying the odd 3 ball agent with GP and hope to find a hidden gem or two. Much more satisfying in my eyes.

God's honest truth, if were to spin a Messi or Neymar etc this early I'd not even use them, I'd convert them into an EXP trainer and level up someone else. Call me crazy or whatever but I wouldn't be able to extract any fun from the mode with nothing to work for after one week.

Myclub has me bored already. I have built a great team and have played 10 games. Now I can only just about afford to fund their contracts. This is backwards. You can build an amazing team using these in form players very quickly but then the game doesn't give you much flex to actually play with them.

I've seen talk of people using terrible teams and playing SIM games just to fund their first team, just bonkers, no fun in that.

Managers and lack of formation changes breaks it completely for me. Just rubbish.

ML is just about keeping me entertained until FIFA drops but now BF V has my attention too.

I guess then I have a bit time to go until it bores me, as I only have Coutinho and Payet :P .
I´ll only play a few of those offline competitions and try to find people online playing PA0.
Did anyone try that? Is it still impossible to find manual players in myclub?

all i want repaired is ML, i dont care for MyClub.

What i DO want to see in PES is a version of Clubs though... imagine that? 3 or 4 of us like minded players all using our BAL players to take on another bunch of players?

I guess then I have a bit time to go until it bores me, as I only have Coutinho and Payet :P .
I´ll only play a few of those offline competitions and try to find people online playing PA0.
Did anyone try that? Is it still impossible to find manual players in myclub?
It's not impossible. Yesterday evening I have been matched pretty fast with PA0 Players. I have set my filter only to the same assistance level, not for team or player rating.

Myclub has me bored already. I have built a great team and have played 10 games. Now I can only just about afford to fund their contracts. This is backwards. You can build an amazing team using these in form players very quickly but then the game doesn't give you much flex to actually play with them.

I've seen talk of people using terrible teams and playing SIM games just to fund their first team, just bonkers, no fun in that.

Managers and lack of formation changes breaks it completely for me. Just rubbish.

ML is just about keeping me entertained until FIFA drops but now BF V has my attention too.
Sorry the off topic but wow the BF V Beta is amazing isn't it! Was not expecting it to be so good.

No he was injured toward the end by a tackle and came back on but my next game he was unavailable

Had one injured and taken out of the game just 10 minutes into the match. Also had a PK and a Red card to boot in the same game.........Can't remember the last time I had the Holy Grail of Triple Crown happen ina PES game. Had to call my 17 year old down to see or he wouldn't believe me.

Thanks for this. Have you tried it and is it any good?

Not yet, but i will do as soon as i am home this evening.

I used his Bundesliga file last year and it´s the most accurate and carefully reworked to me. It´s based on the PESWORLD stats (their file is not officially out yet) but finetuned with more updates to come.

Anything good to say today?
A new user, with the name "ILoveProAlways", only interested in people saying good things about the game. Hm.

If you don't like opinions and constructive criticism, I don't feel like a discussion forum is the place for you.

It's an attitude that always boggles my mind - that you want to put your fingers in your ears and only take them out for praise. As if PES is your mother's cooking and it hurts you personally if someone doesn't like it...

If all you want to say/read is praise, there are plenty of people on Twitter you'd get on with and they're not hard to find. Just look for the guys who lap up and retweet everything @officialpes has to say.

Either way, if you're going to be a member here, don't tell other members how to feel.

Bit OT of course but what happened to that guy Vital (Stupidusername when here right?)? That guy was a gem! Even if I almost never agreed with him he was entertaining.

They could do that from the start. It is decided at what dramatic times goals are scored.

I've had teams press from the start of games too. One stand out moment was the last game of my first season and Leeds needed to win to get auto-matic promotion. They increased their attacking nature and sent loads of balls into my box. I countered though after weathering the early pressure and one 2-0!

I think i e##in nail this thing finally, fawk it's so tough !! Pardon the French, so stoked right now.

12 mins Professional PA0 Basic Shooting

Game 1 Bilbao
Vo1GgDt.jpg

Game 2 Watford (Possessive Streak)
zCVEa9T.jpg

Game 3 Monaco
cZAyJwQ.jpg

So exhausted right now. I need to eat now.

all i want repaired is ML, i dont care for MyClub.

What i DO want to see in PES is a version of Clubs though... imagine that? 3 or 4 of us like minded players all using our BAL players to take on another bunch of players?

Hello:
you mention a mode like pro clubs:we're trying to build a manual team.to play in a 10v10 league.weve played in this league for some time now. just playing mixed friendly's and it really is the next best thing.the league only plays with maximum 4star teams witch make it a level playing field for everyone.come and try it it's great.and anyone else who would like to try it just let us know.....

I'm glad to see that it's taking a bit of a battering on social media. Konami are utterly inept to release the game with broken AI. Do they even do any quality control? It's not like it isn't obvious that the AI constantly try to score the same way over and over. I don't recall the demo being this broken. If it isn't fixed within the month I'm selling.

I'm glad to see that it's taking a bit of a battering on social media. Konami are utterly inept to release the game with broken AI. Do they even do any quality control? It's not like it isn't obvious that the AI constantly try to score the same way over and over. I don't recall the demo being this broken. If it isn't fixed within the month in selling.
This is the issue ... they already have our money they don’t care if we sell it on.

For such a dedicated fanbase of customers ... Konami don’t half treat us like a bit of s**t on their shoes!

A new user, with the name "ILoveProAlways", only interested in people saying good things about the game. Hm.

If you don't like opinions and constructive criticism, I don't feel like a discussion forum is the place for you.

It's an attitude that always boggles my mind - that you want to put your fingers in your ears and only take them out for praise. As if PES is your mother's cooking and it hurts you personally if someone doesn't like it...

If all you want to say/read is praise, there are plenty of people on Twitter you'd get on with and they're not hard to find. Just look for the guys who lap up and retweet everything @officialpes has to say.

Either way, if you're going to be a member here, don't tell other members how to feel.
YOU'RE KILLING INDEPENDENT ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom