PES 2019 Discussion Thread (PS4, XB1)

Konami showing off the shielding mechanism.
Click here

Never seen this happened ... simply WOW!

Tweeted them this. They know,for sure.

I'm sure Bhatti'll hear you :)

this year the edit finally work for ai, they will exactly use the tactics you edited in your edit save

Glad to know; I noticed some of AI teams I played did use high ball cross; although admittedly, most still used low cross.

I will definitely stop playing 10 min matches then far too short!!
10 mins too short? haha i am in the middle on this .. but 15 mins is way too long don't you think @Emroth ?

Screenshot_20180902-221425.png Screenshot_20180902-221435.png Messed up my last post and had to delete & repost. Just seen this on twitter, absolutely sickening to think people spend this sort of money on PES ($3k) . Good to see our old friend Daniel promoting it ....:RANT:.

What has the world come to when it's considered fair game to blow 3 grand on something so meaninglessness and then think it's cool to brag about it FFS... 3 FUCKING GRAND on MyClub.

Last edited:
I put Pes18 turf on Pes19.
On non-HDR, the game looks almost the same as Pes18 aside from the gameplay player's LOD.

So I guess, ENLIGHTEN is just applied on HDR, or there's no ENLIGHTEN at all.

PES19 with Pes18 turf
Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2019_Screenshot_2018.09.03_-_04.11.25.57.png

PES18 on Enlighten(a little bit of color grading):D
enlighten.png

PES18 default
Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2018_Screenshot_2018.09.03_-_05.47.47.39.png

Last edited:
View attachment 5889 View attachment 5890 Messed up my last post and had to delete & repost. Just seen this on twitter, absolutely sickening to think people spend this sort of money on PES ($3k) . Good to see our old friend Daniel promoting it ....:RANT:.

What has the world come to when it's considered fair game to blow 3 grand on something so meaninglessness and then think it's cool to brag about it FFS... 3 FUCKING GRAND on MyClub.
Bet Daniel applaudes that
What wankers (both)

I don't understand it? I'm genuinely sitting here baffled, do people really spend this sort of money trying to win? Are people that thick?

View attachment 5889 View attachment 5890 Messed up my last post and had to delete & repost. Just seen this on twitter, absolutely sickening to think people spend this sort of money on PES ($3k) . Good to see our old friend Daniel promoting it ....:RANT:.

That should be Hong Kong Dollars. 382 USD. Still too much.

that’s good to know

I only skimmed the last few pages to be honest

I want to go back and play my ML but my children are hogging YouTube on the tv ... Babybum every single day driving me crazy [its a child nursery rhyme programme]
I know exactly what babybum is :D

And Bundesliga (squads but not kits) only Bayern with kits. PESWorld is wayyyy better than universe.

I've tested those exports from Bundesliga and... If i cound give an advice, it's better to wait another OF.
Even if kits are relatively very good, stats are way off, Robben 76 in speed, Ribery too.
I understand Robben needed a downgrade but not -12 points for a season to another, i'd personnally give him +-85, some dowgrade in other stats.

The rating system is not like Fifa, you must also take in consideration what he've done in the past, and his positionning/style of play. Robben is still incisive when he run from the side to the center, Ribery less.

If i got to compare from now on:
-Cypes is good for data, but kits are pixelated, could do way better with 1024x1024 (Angeltorero kits)
-Pesteam.it are good for both, but kits aren't in my opinion not at PESWORLD level.

Didn't tested Pesuniverse OF btw, but looks like it's Paul from PESGAMING doing stats, he's good too. Erzo77 i don't think he's gonna made an option file... But he was the most profilic.

I'm starting intensive editing tomorrow at night, for every teams already IG at first. I'll choose the better kits i found, with credits for kitmakers of course. The rest is for me... More informations to come, but if you find my work good, we could create an good and structured editing team.
I've got good contact on PESGAMING too, with good teams creators.

That's microtransactions Pay2Win culture for you mate. Those kinds of people are called whales. And if it's true these are HK$, believe me he doesn't come anywhere close to true whales.

This is all easy money for Konami. I won't lie, I'd do the same. People willing to throw crazy money like this, I'll take it. And I'll make sure I'll use this massive opportunity taking all that crazy money whales throw at me to fund and enhance the whole game way further. Transform both offline and online modes into beasts, make the game a super complete package everyone owning one brag about it to no end, instead of throwing all that money in my savings account (well, just a little obviously, since little is still A LOT ;) ).

So in manual passing and manual shooting stats don’t matter?

Anyone else?
On manual shooting, a 60-rated finisher can score consistently inside the box if your good at aiming.
On basic, he'll probably miss most of his shots.

On PA0 passing: I don't use basic through-ball and regular lob/cross, so I'm not sure if passing stats matter there.
On PA0 normal pass, it doesn't IMO.

Last edited:
but 15 mins is way too long don't you think @Emroth ?
It depends how you look at this.. if, like us, people are trying to learn manual passes, then yeah, 15 mins might be bit much for our fragile hearts...;) :D
But seriously-no its not. If you like proper match with drama and stamina effects then at least 15mins is the way to go.
I don't understand it? I'm genuinely sitting here baffled, do people really spend this sort of money trying to win? Are people that thick?
Im afraid so..
i just had some crazy match in Italian Cup. I Was loosing 0-1, came back to 3-1, then they woke up and went to 3-4, at the end I won 5-4.. top player. Never had such a high result in Pes19.. some satisfaction at the end..and it didnt cost me a penny..:D

@Emroth you started winning, man?

Remind me again, did you go full auto? Both pass and shoot ? And also advanced through pass yeah? Lol you don't hesitate at all hey, going in strong hahahaa.

I'm starting to get the feel of it, starting to win here and there in Top Player difficulty; mind you only manual passing for me. I won't do shooting nor advanced through ball. Not now, not ever.

That Daniel :SICK::MAD: is exactly what he is doing. And the agent was to make gamers make money. I said this many times. This game has gone online. And making money from the May Club section. it's shamefull . But it's true. Bitter truth.

My Tweet About That. https://twitter.com/Romell88/status/1036456622627999749

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Question. Now that I switched to manual inspired by @PotatoCouch :D I turned everything to manual including the through balls. But what’s up with through balls set to advanced? I literally press the button lightly and it goes 100 miles an hour lol. Anyone?
As orangebard wrote when you press the button for advanced through ball you see the guide marker which i think it is on by default.(if not you can turn it on otherwise it is very hard).so you start by pressing the button down and when you see the marker you can guide with your left stick where you wan to send the ball and then you release the button.It is very difficult for start and may feel frustrating but after a a few minutes you will get use to it.I play full manual and i use this way to pass more than 70% of the times.I only pass with the normal pass only for very short passes.With the advance through ball you are able to hit amazing passes,it gives you total freedom of passing.I also use this for high crosses also.

Back
Top Bottom