Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

hell yeah.

as much as i like us playing at anfield, we need a biger and better stadium.. or redeveloping anfield as it was for many years..

i just hope we won´t demolish anfield and build at least a museum there or something..

Last edited:

Are you kidding?
I also seem to hate Man Utd, Arsenal and lots of other teams.
There is only one team i really, really don't like and that i want to loose every single match with more than 5-0, and that is Lecce.... :COOL:

I know it's a stupid joke, but i think it's better to reply with a joke than take post like yours very serious Valon...

well i also want many teams lose 5-0 thats not problem , I hate ibrahimovic so much but I dont say pazzini is better if i have to be real of course ;)

about Lecce i just hope they play good as they did vs Lazio I dont care if they lose even 10-0 i start to like them from beauty football they did years ago and not for theys succses !

Sometimes I really do wonder whether I have some magical power....

When Liverpool didn't get a corner early in the game I thought to myself...."doesnt matter, it's not like they ever score from them anyway."

Easy first half, although not a lot has been created from open play. Adam/Bellamy need to watch out they don't get a 2nd yellow.

Impressed with Downing, a lot more direct than I've seen him for us so far. Adam's also doing well (although his yellow card, and Bellamy's, was ridiculous), keeping the ball well. Not sure I've ever seen a player pass to the goalkeeper so much though.

Suarez isn't getting much joy so hoping he gets a bit more space and takes inspiration from Downing so he'll start taking players on more.

Oh, and Shelvey putting in a good game too.

17 times this season. Should have been 4-0 after the 1st 15min of the 2nd half, enough chances.

Good performance. Hopefully it will have kept the players somewhat rested for the busy schedule coming up.

good win , I like how bellamy played today also Johnson was great

man that Adam its son of the bi*ch fu*king bastard need to pass there

oh and Downing had more trust on his self this match i like how he played !

good game in general all thought we should score more !

whats next wigan ?

good win , I like how bellamy played today also Johnson was great

man that Adam its son of the bi*ch fu*king bastard need to pass there

oh and Downing had more trust on his self this match i like how he played !

good game in general all thought we should score more !

whats next wigan ?

control your language please.

Good win yesterday, hopefully we'll put wigan to the sword on tuesday.

Nice to see Shelvey get a start, the kid has a big future ahead of him.

The Agger / Skrtel partnership is just rock solid and long may it continue. Midfield not looking to bad without Lucas, do we go for another df mid come january? A striker is a must, a goal poacher is what we need, I heard Raul could be available in jan. I know he's old but the guy still has a great touch, link up play, movement and can still finish his goal record is good for Schalke. On a short term contract he could be a nice bit of business.

Good win yesterday, hopefully we'll put wigan to the sword on tuesday.

Nice to see Shelvey get a start, the kid has a big future ahead of him.

The Agger / Skrtel partnership is just rock solid and long may it continue. Midfield not looking to bad without Lucas, do we go for another df mid come january? A striker is a must, a goal poacher is what we need, I heard Raul could be available in jan. I know he's old but the guy still has a great touch, link up play, movement and can still finish his goal record is good for Schalke. On a short term contract he could be a nice bit of business.

BTW, how is Coates doing? I think he's just bench warming then.
From what i saw he's very promising and almost ended up in the club i support, so would be nice to hear some news of his performance with Liverpool shirt

He's not featured much but looks promising. He played a couple of weeks back, I can't remember the game, but I remember him being quite impressive. He nearly gave away a silly penalty but looked quite composed otherwise.

He's not featured much but looks promising. He played a couple of weeks back, I can't remember the game, but I remember him being quite impressive. He nearly gave away a silly penalty but looked quite composed otherwise.

he played vs Chelsea for Carling Cup and he did well on that match , he also play one other match cant remember against who but in start i guess and we get a goal for his wrong

whatever he look good and after 1-2 seasons he can be very good defender !!!

PIPA i dont see any big effect on his game vs villa , look at the video about 80% of his passes are back that its "easy" to do , and dont give any dangerous to villa , expect 2/3 crosses he did , also lose ball about 5/6 times

whatever i see him a bit more secure and not much fear like in start !

Ah, so passes backwards aren't worthwhile. Someone Xavi and Iniesta that they're doing it wrong.

PIPA i dont see any big effect on his game vs villa , look at the video about 80% of his passes are back that its "easy" to do , and dont give any dangerous to villa , expect 2/3 crosses he did , also lose ball about 5/6 times

whatever i see him a bit more secure and not much fear like in start !

I didn´t post the video so we can judge him.. it´s 6 minutes out of 90...

I posted becouse i think he is a star in making for us.. and i´m happy we bought him.

I also think that he is a future star...IMO he is the biggest talent in England...but he is not an obvious talent like the young Messi or the young Ronaldo...he is a more subdued player, but a very good one.

PS: pipa, i like your avatar...it's comforting seeing Havel as the avatar for a Slovakian...i admired him enormously.

Wilshere is the best young talent in England...as much as I hate to say it.

Sturridge, Jones and Welbeck aren't half bad - but Wilshere waltzed into the first team of a CL club without breaking a sweat.

Wilshere is maybe better and younger, but what i like on Henderson is his football skills + brain on pitch.. he seems better and matured each match.. He also seems very hard working wich is a good sign..

United have also bunch of future England long term internationals in Jones,Welbeck and probably Cleverley..

About my avatar, thanks Gerd, Havel is part of my childhood.. He was also president for Slovaks, and i have very nice memories from early childhood on some situations with his person in TV and all what happend about velvet revolution.. Many people forget he was first Czechoslovakia president from after 1989 untill 1993, when both countries gone seperate way´s...

Many people untill now are nostalgic about how others decieded to break our country to two pieces.. not all, but more than half were against it..

He was extraordinary person, poet, literate, well raised and respected in whole world...not your typical politican, but more a human first.. I like one of his quotes:

"The best way to personal unhapiness is to cover up your eyes before the unhapiness of others."

hope he rest in peace.

I must confess i forgot about Wilshere and Jones...both have all to be very good players.

well i can imagine them all together in future england lineup..

Jones CB, Clverley - Henderson (CM), Wilshere (AM)

Jones and Henderson have a big chance to get in to the Euro team in my opinion if they continue like so far..

not sure about Wilshere and Welbeck..

Wilshere is the best young English talent out there, I wish we had him instead of Spearing(they kinda look alike :P).
Other English youngsters who will have a bright future are: Hendo, Sturridge, Cleverly, Jones etc.

PS. I used to think Carroll was a long-term solution for England's number 9, but he proved me wrong thus far(Lets hope he'll be given more time, so that he can show us something, but I can see him lacking confidence right now and that's not a good sign)

If you look at all these names: Henderson, Sturridge, Wilshere, Jones, Cleverley, Hart, Rooney...
I think the England team of the near future can be better than the so-called golden generation..

If you look at all these names: Henderson, Sturridge, Wilshere, Jones, Cleverley, Hart, Rooney...
I think the England team of the near future can be better than the so-called golden generation..

Kelly, Flanagan, Bertrand, Barkley, Walker, McEachran, Wickham, Shelvey, Rose, Oxlade-Chamberlain...

Last edited:

Oh well, he should have known better...

One good thing is it will likely force the club to buy another striker in jan. Are these for all matches, or only league? A couple of FA Cup games and he will be back in feb. He needs a rest anyway ;)

Wonder what will happen to Terry...It's gone quiet on that front.

Back
Top Bottom