Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

It might turn him on why not, btw, what big trophy´s did City won? remind me please..

It might turn him on why not, btw, what big trophy´s did City won? remind me please..

So the FA Cup isn't a big trophy anymore?

I guess that's the thing with you modern day football "supporters", you devalue the good old cup. But you probably don't even live in England let alone been to Anfield before, what the hell would you know about our game?

No way will Shaqiri leave for 7-10 million Euros! I think at LEAST 15 but probably closer to 20. And yeah he'd be worth even that!

Let's wait and see about the price of transfer...

he`s another arshavin type

Yeah except 20 years old, hungry, ambitious and cocky!

And honestly Arshavin wasn't as good as Shaqiri at 20 years old!

I saw yesterday's match and i wasn't overtly impressed by Shaqiri to be honest. The talent is there but not the vision. He seems a very egoïstic player to me..of course i saw him only once and that is not enough to judge a player, but to me he seems a poor man's Zlatan and you may already know that i don't rate Zlatan very high...

Considering the fact that i might well be wrong, even then IMO this is not the player Liverpool need.

As good as he is, you have to wonder how great he will be once he realises there are 10 other players on his team he could pass to. ;)

Not impressed at all dags...the problem is not the FA or a conspiracy against Liverpool or double standards (and i've already said in this thread that i do agree that for instance Rooney has got away with things that should be punished). But in the end tweets like that are only self delusion. The problem is Luis Suarez and once Liverpool recongnizes this, the problem can be solved. As long as you come with self delusive reasonings like this, the problem will not be acknowledged and thus not solved. The biggest victims will always be Liverpool and Luis Suarez. So maybe it would be better to face the problem...

Again, Gerd, you're reading these posts completely wrong. It's nothing to do with feeling like there's a conspiracy. Not specific to Liverpool or Luis Suarez. It's the fact that there's clear examples there of the FA not charging one person but then charging another for the exact same thing. United fans will also have countless examples of their players being punished for things other players have had no punishment for.

Until the FA sort themselves out and treat every player the same, it has no credibility. Go in the United thread, or any other teams English thread I guess, and they'll all have examples of their players being charged/banned/fined for incidents where other players were ignored for the exact same thing. This could be about Luis Suarez, Matt Jarvis, Aaron Ramsey, Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke, any club or player.

The FA just make things up as they go along and it's hardly fair to any of the clubs or players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Again, Gerd, you're reading these posts completely wrong. It's nothing to do with feeling like there's a conspiracy. Not specific to Liverpool or Luis Suarez. It's the fact that there's clear examples there of the FA not charging one person but then charging another for the exact same thing. United fans will also have countless examples of their players being punished for things other players have had no punishment for.

Until the FA sort themselves out and treat every player the same, it has no credibility. Go in the United thread, or any other teams English thread I guess, and they'll all have examples of their players being charged/banned/fined for incidents where other players were ignored for the exact same thing. This could be about Luis Suarez, Matt Jarvis, Aaron Ramsey, Liverpool, Man Utd, Stoke, any club or player.

The FA just make things up as they go along and it's hardly fair to any of the clubs or players.

You're right i misunderstood you completely.
Knowing what i know now: i agree.

Sorry that i misunderstood you.

Some of those pictures didn't even show the players are using the 1 finger salute. And the crowd

Just realised than when Merieles did that salute and Luis quickly slapped it away to get him off trouble, and now he's done the exact same thing.

@ Gerd: I agree that Luis would have to adjust to his surrounding as he's a new face of LFC, but it'll take time for him. The main thing is that Luis does not dive, if he's diving and constantly doing it, then Dalglish would surely have harsher words for him. What he does is being practiced by many many others, but now it's focused on him because of his fiery & emotional character.

Yes, Gerd, Xerdan is VERY egotistical! Good observation.

But my friend said something good the other day. He said, while he definitely has his 'flaws' and at this young age, his CONFIDENCE and Touch (Technique) reminds him of Ronaldo. And that I think is also a good observation. :)

As good as he is, you have to wonder how great he will be once he realises there are 10 other players on his team he could pass to. ;)

True! :D :LOL:

So the FA Cup isn't a big trophy anymore?

I guess that's the thing with you modern day football "supporters", you devalue the good old cup. But you probably don't even live in England let alone been to Anfield before, what the hell would you know about our game?

So what if i don´t live in england, i can support whatever team i want from whatever country if i like...what´s the comment suposed to mean anyway? how old are you? 10?

What if City won the cup, LFC won it as well...are you united fan who backs city or just a troll who hates LFC, couse the second is more like...

You are a hater..nothing more

Pipa, don't react. We all know you are a genuine fan...

He's an armchair critic who bought a Liverpool shirt once and thinks he is Top Red 2011. True supporters go to matches and were actually born in the city of the team they support.

Pipa, why don't you support the team from the city where you were born? That should be who you have a passion for, not a team that you've only see play on illegal football streams.

And you avoided my reply. You asked what big trophy City had won and I told you "The FA Cup". Why is that not classed as a big trophy? Liverpool would kill for an FA Cup win this season after winning sod all for ages.

Anyway,

How to watch your team in Europe:

Arsenal & Chelsea - ITV & Sky Sports
Man City & Man Utd - Channel 5 & ITV 4
Liverpool - ESPN Classic

Last edited:

Ronaldo thoguth hes playing alone too at unt but look where hes now ;) oh and he won golden ball too , so maybe hes just doing what one golden ball man did ;)

oh and 2 goals com from his passes u saw it ?

@Meat & Two Veg what ur pic mean ?

He's an armchair critic who bought a Liverpool shirt once and thinks he is Top Red 2011. True supporters go to matches and were actually born in the city of the team they support.

Pipa, why don't you support the team from the city where you were born? That should be who you have a passion for, not a team that you've only see play on illegal football streams.

And you avoided my reply. You asked what big trophy City had won and I told you "The FA Cup". Why is that not classed as a big trophy? Liverpool would kill for an FA Cup win this season after winning sod all for ages.

Anyway,

How to watch your team in Europe:

Arsenal & Chelsea - ITV & Sky Sports
Man City & Man Utd - Channel 5 & ITV 4
Liverpool - ESPN Classic

yeah, ask that true Barca and Real supporters who live in england.. you are deluded totally...

yeah, ask that true Barca and Real supporters who live in england.. you are deluded totally...

You're English is so bad I can't understand the majority of your posts I'm afraid.

Who is your local team? Why don't you support them?

haha i wonder how your Slovak is ;) seriousy you made me laugh now..

True supporters go to matches and were actually born in the city of the team they support.

You could also argue a true supporter chooses a team and sticks by it through thick and thin. I'm not from Liverpool but have probably supported them longer than you have been alive so don't talk such drivel. And don't think you support your team more than I support mine. Yes my Avatar is of Cardiff kits as that's where I'm from but I've supported Liverpool since I knew football existed.

You're English is so bad I can't understand the majority of your posts I'm afraid.

English is clearly not his first language so I take my hat off to him for being able to speak and write it pretty damn good. How are your multi-lingual skills? Better than YOUR (or is it you're? ;) ) English I hope?...

You have typed You're English is so bad... Oh, the irony!!! LOL. That reads You are English is so bad...

It's YOUR English is so bad... Dumbass!!!

You could also argue a true supporter chooses a team and sticks by it through thick and thin. I'm not from Liverpool but have probably supported them longer than you have been alive so don't talk such drivel. And don't think you support your team more than I support mine. Yes my Avatar is of Cardiff kits as that's where I'm from but I've supported Liverpool since I knew football existed.

English is clearly not his first language so I take my hat off to him for being able to speak and write it pretty damn good. How are your multi-lingual skills? Better than YOUR (or is it you're? ;) ) English I hope?...

You have typed You're English is so bad... Oh, the irony!!! LOL. That reads You are English is so bad...

It's YOUR English is so bad... Dumbass!!!

:LOL: Wouldn't waste your fingers typing to this jackass.

I wonder how long Carroll will get to prove himself?

thanks PU6HY, he´s on my ignore list..i won´t bother anymore to answer him..

by the way, i wanted to reply with the same point.. i don´t know his age, but i support LFC since Owen started to play and that was the age i started to follow football in general.. but why i support this club i have already written in the thread that was set up some time ago - why i support the club i support or sth like that...

I wonder how long Carroll will get to prove himself?

.. A New "give him time" argument is comparing his progress with the likes of no other than Didier Drogba, who in his age was playing in second division france team Le Mans but turn out pretty good later... i had to check twice after i find out he was 26 by the time he moved to Chelsea.. :CONFUSE: i always thought he was there since his early 20 or so...

Yeah Drogba was a Guingamp player, I remember him and Malouda. Then he went to OM and Malouda went to Lyon and both became stars. I guess that's where they know each other from and are such good friends as well, since then.

But yeah Drogba didn't really hit it big till he was 24 and went to OM. Then he became an absolute machine there and after a great season in which OM beat or lost to Valencia in UEFA Cup Final (Can't remember, just remember it was these two in the finals), he was bought by Chelsea for big money having scored like 35 goals that season! And the rest is history...

Malouda wasn't exactly a success story from the start in Lyon, Sina.
The first season the fans even had a nickname for him: Florent Maladroit.

I've always had a soft spot for Guingamp. We often go on holiday in Bretagne and pass Guingamp, it's really a tiny litle town.

Back
Top Bottom