Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

As for Suarez - what a horrible, cheating, diving, moaning, scum bag. Anyone mentioned the finger he stuck up at Fulham fans yet?

Disgusting human being.

suarezg6ujn.gif

He was tackled you know by Kompany? He went down easily to get calls, not diving. Diving is the other Luis, twice now against us. If he's cheating and the ref didn't penalize him then blame the ref.

Yeah, that's the challenge I was referencing a few days ago. I know all players 'go over easily' (see P. Jones against Villa for a carbon copy of Adam and Ferdinand earlier in season).

But it takes a special kind of player to go in studs up over the ball, make contact, then immediately start screaming as you go down pretending you're injured, and THEN top it off by acting as if you hurt your head.

Then he threw in a few hand gestures at the ref at not getting a call.

Somebody in this thread is gonna be banned if he doesn't stop...
Since Man Utd most English teams are in transition for 20 years.
It's funny that the fans of the big teams finally are getting aware of the fact that there is a lack of competition in football. Welcome to the world of the ordinary fans.

But Liverpool are a massive team and better placed than most others to cope with those new trends than other clubs like Everton, Fulham and similar clubs. A club like Liverpool will always attract big players if they don't stay out of the CL for a long time.

Yeah, almost all of the 'major' European leagues are crap now. I hate the lack of competition. It's ridiculous to have a league where a team can exist in it for 20+ years and never have a shot of winning it.

Nothing will change though - because power rests with the teams that are at the top of the status quo. Unless you get a multi-billionaire come and basically buy you trophies, no team is going to get anywhere.

The whole system is broken and crap, and yet each year more people love it and watch it and spend money on it.

Yeah, almost all of the 'major' European leagues are crap now. I hate the lack of competition. It's ridiculous to have a league where a team can exist in it for 20+ years and never have a shot of winning it.

Nothing will change though - because power rests with the teams that are at the top of the status quo. Unless you get a multi-billionaire come and basically buy you trophies, no team is going to get anywhere.

The whole system is broken and crap, and yet each year more people love it and watch it and spend money on it.

it´s not about who´s owning the teams, it´s about how much someone can spend on sallary´s, if there was something like sallary cap + sallary cap for academy players and amount of players a team MUST use from own academy.... things would chainge very fast...

Yes but it's the big clubs who don't want change. In the end this will kill football. Look what is happening in Spain....

it´s not about who´s owning the teams, it´s about how much someone can spend on sallary´s, if there was something like sallary cap + sallary cap for academy players and amount of players a team MUST use from own academy.... things would chainge very fast...

Salary

It's to hold up the net.....otherwise we could just play with jumpers.

lol, the reason i like this video is the fact that the bar took many points from us this season...

infact
goalpost.png

this video only proves we are on good way with getting in to this goal scoring chances, we just need more luck

Good old FA charging Suarez over his middle finger. Consistency again.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/may/09/wayne-rooney-punishment-sign-chelsea-fans

Failing to control our players is another. Happens EVERY week with other clubs, what did our players do differently that we don't see every week from the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd?

Ridiculous.

Please give me a reason to point out some of the FA's decisions involving United in the past 10 years...

Bottom line is the FA react to the media. They are spineless, well paid politician-wannabees who have no agenda or strategy. Every now and then the furor of the masses reaches up to their lofty peaks and they quickly pass an arbitrary judgement.

beachryan, i think all the rights should be for everyone...i´m for punishing Suarez myself, but then let´s punish everyone who make this signs.. it´s impossible..

People like professional players are human as well but they need to behave at any circumstance or at any kind of offence from the stands i think..

There's got to be an uproar everytime a player does an offensive gesture now. Looking around, there's examples of Rooney, Ashley Cole and Beckham all getting away with finger gestures but Suarez is charged for the same thing. Where's the consistency?

I agree partly, i remember what Rooney did against Wigan or after his goal against West Ham.
I've promised dags to keep quiet about Suarez, but the facts speak for themselves...

they made my night well done Basel

about Shaqiri I notice LFC from about 2 years ago still waiting they read my email ;)

He'll cost an absolute fortune.

not really hes price goes from 7-10 milion euro , to spend for him as we spend for henderson or even downing its much better the guy have technique and its great player , almost sure hes going away next season or maybe also january , many teams have interes for him , fergie can get him too as well ;)

Last edited:

not really hes price goes from 7-10 milion euro , to spend for him as we spend for henderson or even downing its much better the guy have technique and its great player , almost sure hes going away next season or maybe also january , many teams have interes for him , fergie can get him too as well ;)

No way will Shaqiri leave for 7-10 million Euros! I think at LEAST 15 but probably closer to 20. And yeah he'd be worth even that!

Let's wait and see about the price of transfer...

no way he leave Basel in january as well..not after tonight ;)

he will cost around 20 - 25 m. imho....i think he´s worth it.

but we have low chance to sign him over other top clubs in CL that want him, like Bayern for example..

No way will Shaqiri leave for 7-10 million Euros! I think at LEAST 15 but probably closer to 20. And yeah he'd be worth even that!

Let's wait and see about the price of transfer...

If he does leave Basel surely it will be for a big team like Chelsea or Man City that actually win trophies?

(Unless old footage of Graeme Souness lifting silverware when Liverpool were good turns him on - but we all know modern day footballers live for money and fame both of which they'll earn at better clubs than Liverpoo)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom