Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Watching Lukaku play yesterday it´s obvious he is very unexperienced young player yet..but he could as well score that header out of nothing.. he still has a LONG way to be a new Drogba

as for his tackle, Henderson was lucky to not have the same injury as Ramsey ...

Lucas thinks he's going to be out for 6 months but waiting for official confirmation from the club :BRICK:

fuck.

Edit: i feared it might be bad, becouse as i said, i think he would have continued if he had it just cutted and fixed with bandage...

why if things start to look good, this shit happens...

Marveaux wasn´t fully fit at the time we wanted to buy him and Newcastle did risk it.. and i was not happy about the fact he is injured, but becouse we nearly buyed him... Lucas on contrary i can´t remember him being injured untill now..

But could become Lucas, dags. I never reacted to that post about Marveaux, but i also thought it was a litle bit off the mark...

Never said he was, just the fact some of you lot found amusement in Marveuax's injury misfortune is a bit ironic in hindsight given what happened to Lucas last night.

Then you clearly missed the point. Or maybe you're right, I'll never find amusement in a player miskicking a ball again because it's going to happen to Liverpool and it'll be ironic. And I'll never find joy in an opposition player missing an easy goal because it'll happen to us.

If you want to speak about irony, it's United fans coming in here and moaning about us having a player who dives, moans and overreacts to get decisions.

I think it's a bit of nice karma, to be honest. Finding amusement in opposition players getting injured is a bit cuntish.

Maybe gerd's many posts about moralising has had a negative effect on me...

Last edited:

I think it's a bit of nice karma, to be honest. Finding amusement in opposition players getting injured is a bit cuntish.

Nice way of calling us all cunts then, cheers.

We were pleased because we were close to signing a player with known injury problems whose now injured again, we find amusement in the situation. It's not personal to the player and nobody wants to see players injured (apart from Chelsea fans who boo players being stretchered off) but we were glad we didn't sign Marveaux because it was likely he was going to be injury prone and it hasn't took long. Bullet dodged as I said earlier. As I say, you've missed the point. Entirely.

Nice way of calling us all cunts then, cheers.

We were pleased because we were close to signing a player with known injury problems whose now injured again, we find amusement in the situation. It's not personal to the player and nobody wants to see players injured (apart from Chelsea fans who boo players being stretchered off) but we were glad we didn't sign Marveaux because it was likely he was going to be injury prone and it hasn't took long. Bullet dodged as I said earlier. As I say, you've missed the point. Entirely.
Fair enough, pardon my uncharacteristic nitpicking.

But don't let that stop you having a go Abou! Or anyone else who frequents this thread for a moan about anything and everything to do with Liverpool FC.
It's nothing to do with club loyalties, I would've said the same thing in the Utd thread if someone had laughed at Hargreaves getting injured after joining City.

Leave me out of your private wars...be man enough to fight them alone.

Lucas thinks he's going to be out for 6 months but waiting for official confirmation from the club :BRICK:

miss just this :(

its Spearing chance also Shelvey who'll returun i guess special after Lucas injury ,

but lets hope untill its offical that lucas injury isnt that hard to stay 6 months out !

Never said he was, just the fact some of you lot found amusement in Marveuax's injury misfortune is a bit ironic in hindsight given what happened to Lucas last night.

The reason it was funny was because he turned us down in favour of Newcastle apparently. The other reason rumored was because he was injury prone... chill out

I was amused by the fact we nearly buyed an injured player and just becouse Newcastle made remarks about Carroll worth nothing or something in this way.. i wish Marvaux all the best personally...it´s just that without Comolli, he would be our injured player and our bad signing... remember he was only demanding more money, but we didn´t wanted to gave him more money, becouse of his previous injury record as well as his injury while we were making the deal.. it had nothing to do with making fun out of the player injury at all... well at least not from my view..

Last edited:

Shelvey has been recalled from Blackpool...

I think Henderson should also be in the central midfield...
like a Gerrard role...

-----------Spearing--------
-------------------Adam------
-------Henderson-------------
-Bellamy--------------Downing/Maxi
---------Suarez---------------

Shelvey has been recalled from Blackpool...

I think Henderson should also be in the central midfield...
like a Gerrard role...

-----------Spearing--------
-------------------Adam------
-------Henderson-------------
-Bellamy--------------Downing/Maxi
---------Suarez---------------

Great news about the recall, but this means Lucas will be gone..massive blow for us to be honest.. he was my second player after Reina to be written on our team sheet :(

and i realy doubt we will play Shelvey on DM.. more like this:

---------- Adam -----------

Henderson --------- Shelvey

It looks bad without Lucas to be honest.

I imagine we will buy a holding midfielder in January then..

Lucas confirmed to be out for the rest of the season. We were scouting another defensive midfielder to add cover and depth anyway so I imagine those players will be scouted a bit more now.

Who do you reckon you might pick up ? Tiote maybe? But he'd be out for all of January at the ACN.

A player like Yann M´Villa would be great. But it is probably going to be someone like Lee Cattermole.

That is bad luck for both Liverpool and Lucas...
M'Vila is much better than Cattermole Liverbird...you really are very, very pessimistic.
Who do you see as a good replacement?

Back
Top Bottom