Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Aquilani played half of the 25 game clause already so doubt he will return to Liverpool. Forget about him. :D He even said he moved to Milan because of the guarentee to buy him.

He is usually a starter btw but I think Flamini can give him a challenge once he comes back. Aquilani is a very good player with awesome vision, just needs to do a bit more.

Last edited:

Sometimes the players won´t just do well..look at Cole in Lille, he was playing here without the same drive as there.. and he is ENGLISH, how come Kenny didn´t wanted him here? why he keep Maxi Rodriguez at the club??... :SS

Anyway, even the player himself stated somewhere he is happy at Lille playing style, etc.. becouse it suit´s him... just proves that behind a player move there is many factors.. not just racism or whatever Liverbird point´s out that Kenny has against his favourite players... who seem to be just all those who Dalglish don´t like..

Last edited:

I'm glad Joe Cole is doing well in Lille...i've always liked him with Chelsea too..with Liverpool he seemed to have lost his appetite for football...now all that is back.

I'm glad Joe Cole is doing well in Lille...i've always liked him with Chelsea too..with Liverpool he seemed to have lost his appetite for football...now all that is back.

Agreed. I liked Joe Cole a lot before he came to Liverpool and really thought he'd be a very good signing for us. If he played as well as he'd done in the past, I think he would've been. Unfortunately things just didn't work out for one reason or another so it's good to see him doing well at Lille.

Don't remember him playing for us last year so how was he our best player? Oh, because he played well for somebody else. Well that makes a lot of sense doesn't it?! And he was poor when he played the season before.

I'm not saying he isn't a good player but he didn't stand out for me. Maybe he might have come good but who knows. I'd have been happy for him to stay and have another crack at it but he's not here so no point whinging about it.

Seems like people in here are willing to give some people a chance and not others. Double headers.
I said best player, not best players.

Liverbird you write things you have no clue if they are true at first place, it´s your subjective position or view..there could be many other reasons behind any transfer what so ever..you just write as child who likes someone and if it´s not after what you say, you moan untill you get it..but if the main coach deciedes to sell, then so be it..we just won against Chelsea having both 50 m. Torres and 16 m. Meireles used as subs and do nothing to prevent our win....

Torres even could not be used as substitute, not becouse of his form, but becouse everyone - EVERY chelsea fan knows they did mistake and overpayed, the player probably knows it himself as well.. Meireles as i said is not even starting at chelsea, milan does not include Aquilani in first 11 lineup so why do you make him a messiah of LFC..?

if he was quality and good for the team + many othe reasons, he would have stayed and starting for us, right with Rafa, but then Roy sended him to Italy and maybe just maybe he made up his mind then? who knows? me i´m just speculating, but you say something as if other options were out of question.. Kenny is enemy - evil - anti whatever - bad coach etc.. yet he is at the same points as mr. Wenger so far.. with being a year at the club if not less...

About the certain 35 m. player, at least he is 5 years younger and has potential to become a decent player for us.. Yet many just criticise him for being expensive..that´s fucked up..

But i won´t repeat my view again and again, it´s pointless.

BTW...by the time Carroll was bought, Kenny was not even certain to agree to be our manager, he was a caretaker, so might be the fact that Carroll was more a Comolli or LFC board signing.. whatever.. He barely played full game yet everyone is making him the worst thing ever... if every fan was like this, then why the fuck even support the club - players and people who stood by their decision.. so we took the risk we maybe can afford...

What make´s you think we did such mistake, when FSG didn´t yet invested a lot basicly... Carroll´s and Suarez buys were both covered in Torres and Babel sales.. so you can simply erase this deals, two out - two in and rest you can check how we did in transfer market..

FSG might even start to invest more in January or next summer, after we hopefully get our goals - that is 4th spot.

Cheer up, what should the Chelsea fans or Torres think...do you think they/he is happy? I know Torres was other class, but Chelsea did the same risk buying him knowing he was not 100% healthy as we did buying Carroll, knowing he was not as long in PL as Torres..but our risk is less expensive + 5 years younger player.. with MASSIVE potential..
So you are the irrational that just loves everything the scottish does and now Im the subjective. Please, he spent 110M in 6 months , is on a megacontract and some on here still talk as if he is doing us a favour.
Enough with that bullshit. Every time someone complains about a a player we sold or a player we could have brought if we werent in just for the Pl players that the scottish knows you go on and say that there are some "complex componenents on every transfer that the normal person cant understand". Come on, what the fuck is that,.

Last edited:

i won´t feed you anymore.. i´m done explaining or arguing by that post you quoted, well actually this one.. ;)

i won´t feed you anymore.. i´m done explaining or arguing by that post you quoted, well actually this one.. ;)

:EASY:

Maybe now we can carry on discussing the team like supporters again? :D

So you see Aquilani and Merieles was just ............ LOL !!! Ok enough of that.

My newspaper here rates the Reds as Favourites this weekend, which is not good. We're facing the league leaders, who has been on a roll and shipping goals like eating mini meat pies, and I cannot imagine how Carra, if he plays, would be able to defend well enough in the face of an onslaught. Geez imagining LFC have a plethora of attacking players like Mancity has .....

Liverpool will hit City hard in the first half....

with high pressure....quick passing....and hope to take a 2 or 3 goal
lead...
and then defend in the 2nd half...hoping that they dont come back.

If we dont score the first 2 goals......we will lose.

Liverpool will hit City hard in the first half....

with high pressure....quick passing....and hope to take a 2 or 3 goal
lead...
and then defend in the 2nd half...hoping that they dont come back.

If we dont score the first 2 goals......we will lose.

We can dream mate, but I'll be realistic here. I'm not really a fan of their back four but Joe Hart and De Jong (If he plays) is what I'm worried about.

Napoli showed how you can beat City, but i don't think Liverpool have the creativity Napoli has (apart from Suarez). Liverpool should try and buy both Lavezzi and Cavani. Imagine an attack with Suarez, Cavani and Lavezzi...that would be fantastic.

Napoli showed how you can beat City, but i don't think Liverpool have the creativity Napoli has (apart from Suarez). Liverpool should try and buy both Lavezzi and Cavani. Imagine an attack with Suarez, Cavani and Lavezzi...that would be fantastic.

Yep, I think we'll struggle to beat City in the form that they're in.

Not sure we'd be able to attract Lavezzi and Cavani unfortunately :(

So you see Aquilani and Merieles was just ............ LOL !!! Ok enough of that.

My newspaper here rates the Reds as Favourites this weekend, which is not good. We're facing the league leaders, who has been on a roll and shipping goals like eating mini meat pies, and I cannot imagine how Carra, if he plays, would be able to defend well enough in the face of an onslaught. Geez imagining LFC have a plethora of attacking players like Mancity has .....

LFC vs. City is 11 man vs. 11 man.. we already proved we can win against them with Spearing against Yaya Toure as funny as it sounds...back then i thought we will be crushed..i belive we had Kelly and Flanagan playing at both side back positions and we won...heck Carroll scored two... it was totally unexpected..so i hope for another fight with passion...and LFC have big advantage to play this match at anfield with crowd behind..and hope from previous succes with chelsea... i hope we win 1:0.. But honestly i take the draw as well..

:LMAO:

310253_295857943781562_156601714373853_1006072_1826833808_n.jpg

Bellamy apparently not in the squad for today becouse of the tragic news of Gary Speed death..

Another draw on Anfield. Is Kenny trying to beat record or something ?

Another draw on Anfield. Is Kenny trying to beat record or something ?

In fairness, liverpool should have picked up three points but joe hart was at his best today

noticed though once balotelli got sent off, liverpool relaxed a bit, great game though

I nearly lost my nerves...we were not worse than City tonight.. four points from City and Chelsea is good result.

Lucas is fucking monster.

Gosh Lucas and the rest of the team was massive today, and Man City dodged a bullet, and such a funny sight seeing 3 defenders guarding the Liverpool goal when Reina's not around!

Back
Top Bottom