Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

but its king kenny, he is allowed to discuss decisions openly with referees

i expect liverpool to win next game 5-0 with 5 penalties and 3 red cards for opponents..

you realy expect this?

couse i realy don´t think convicing and discousing is the same thing :TTTH:

i think there would be another famous Scottish manager to disagree with this statement..

anyway, don´t judge Dalglish, he has people behind runing the club, co-coaches, asistents..

If not Dalglish, at least give the new owners a chance to build something.. don´t expect us to be in CL this season 100%.. it will take time imho..

taking things oposite way maybe would be success, but this people want to build long term, not just for one season, that´s why we get rid of players who have no intentions to stay here after we might not qualify for CL this season.. we need dedicated players and build on this..

that´s what i think.. you don´t have to agree..

agree that it is to built for long term.but the likes of downing,adam are hardly long term.and getting rid of aqua,raul for the long term makes no sense whatsoever.and if youre telling me they are more dedicated than say the other two,youre kidding yourself.dont judge dalglish?why not?he IS the manager isnt he?i can bet everything i own that getting adam or getting rid of raul,aqua wasnt the owners but kenny's call.owners have been nothing short of brilliant.kenny has been backed but i feel he's blown all that money away.and now youre saying we might not qualify for the CL and its alrite?geez,kenny gets more time than roy?with what he's spent??????

PS:the "not dedicated" meireles and aqua have been absolutely brilliant for their respective teams so far.ryan babel has been outstanding as well so far.quality players we had but were let go

Be careful what you wish for! IMO, he's the right person for the job. Team is playing better and the squad is certainly better. Considering most top players are now going to the money men, Liverpool aren't doing that bad. And FFS, give the guy a season or two. I bet you are someone who (if you were a United fan) would have wanted Ferguson out after a season?! Sometimes, it just makes sense to stick with somebody. Ciao.

playing better?than what?roy?did you give him a season or two?maybe you should have wanted(LIKE A UNITED FAN)ten over seasons for roy to built us a dynasty?never saw you backing him?get over your "kenny love" for a sec will ya?its getting tedious.ciao

people who think just because whisky nose was given time and won it all,everyone should do the same is absolutely retarded.doesnt work that way.if rioch was given that time,roy was given that time or even avram grant given that time.us,arsenal and chelsea wouldve been royally fucked.the drunken twat is a one off.get over it.now im gonna go lie down.......

agree that it is to built for long term.but the likes of downing,adam are hardly long term.and getting rid of aqua,raul for the long term makes no sense whatsoever.and if youre telling me they are more dedicated than say the other two,youre kidding yourself.dont judge dalglish?why not?he IS the manager isnt he?i can bet everything i own that getting adam or getting rid of raul,aqua wasnt the owners but kenny's call.owners have been nothing short of brilliant.kenny has been backed but i feel he's blown all that money away.and now youre saying we might not qualify for the CL and its alrite?geez,kenny gets more time than roy?with what he's spent??????

PS:the "not dedicated" meireles and aqua have been absolutely brilliant for their respective teams so far.ryan babel has been outstanding as well so far.quality players we had but were let go

I try to answer what i think in short.. Dalglish had to adapt his style to squad he took from Hodgson/Rafa..

He just played his few first games in season start so it´s just not logical to ask for his head.

I don´t defend him, i only think the 3 years he signed for are ideal to rebuild the squad, adapt our own young players to this squad + buy players who can be for the future (Coates 20, Hendeson 21, Carroll 21) and keep our best players at the club (Aquilani is loaned)

I don´t say Meireles was bad, but we sold him for fair price + i realy think 19 yo Shelvey has the potential to be better than him for us.. and also Adam, who is just 25 is indeed for the future, as he and Suarez, Lucas can start next 5-6 years for us if they stay..

Mix it with Kelly 21, Skrtel 26 - Agger 26, Enrique 25, i think we have a solid squad to fight only in domestic competition this season..

I still don´t know what bothers you as LFC supporter, what would you do different, what would you chainge.. how do you think the things go on with the money and especialy competition in other clubs this club has for many years now..

As someone said, be carefull what you wish for, becouse i´m very happy we didn´t signed Riijkard or any other coach.. since we needed to be sorted out.. Dalglish did this and i belive by his third year we will have a replacement, or if he does exceptionaly well, then he will continue..

but argue about how shit we are few matches to new season is out of place..

Regarding Dalglish and 4th place....
I remember JW Henry saying that if we missed 4th place...it would
be a huge disappointment ........

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/02082011/63/henry-top-four-minimum-aim.html

So I can't imagine the owners being too pleased after splashing out
the cash to end up in the Europa league or even worse...

I don't have a good feeling about Carroll, Adam, Carragher
and the leaving of Meireles especially.......

Let's hope for the best.

playing better?than what?roy?did you give him a season or two?maybe you should have wanted(LIKE A UNITED FAN)ten over seasons for roy to built us a dynasty?never saw you backing him?get over your "kenny love" for a sec will ya?its getting tedious.ciao

What Kenny love? Saying to stick with him for longer that a few games?
Roy had no time to do anything in all fairness and I'm pretty sure I said that months back so what are you on about? I didn't think he was the right person for Liverpool when he was appointed but I didn't call for his head like some other muppets.

From what I've seen they are playing better than this time last year though. Liverpool bored me for quite a long time with their style of play. I'm happy enough to give them some time to improve. They might or they might not but at least (from what I've seen), they are having a go at teams now and the football is a bit more exciting to watch at times.

I tell you what is getting tedious though. You moaning about every single bastard thing every other minute. Go and support somebody else if all you are going to do is moan about a Liverpool Legend. If things go wrong then ce la vie but for now, wind your neck in as it's ZZZZzzzz.

Hwyl Fawr.

Roy had no time to do anything in all fairness and I'm pretty sure I said that months back so what are you on about? I didn't think he was the right person for Liverpool when he was appointed but I didn't call for his head like some other muppets.

From what I've seen they are playing better than this time last year though. Liverpool bored me for quite a long time with their style of play. I'm happy enough to give them some time to improve. They might or they might not but at least (from what I've seen), they are having a go at teams now and the football is a bit more exciting to watch at times.

I tell you what is getting tedious though. You moaning about every single bastard thing every other minute. Go and support somebody else if all you are going to do is moan about a Liverpool Legend. If things go wrong then ce la vie but for now, wind your neck in as it's ZZZZzzzz.

Hwyl Fawr.

Problem with Roy and everyone he bought and sold is he was apointed by previous owners and tbh, he did the mistake with Aquilani loan to Juve and make him suffer from it.. he bough us the players who with him didn´t perform, but yet Kenny gave them chance in preseason..

The problem with Roy was more the social problem with his actions towards fans and towards some matches..mostly everything that came out from his mouth during interviews was seriously humiliating all true reds.. + his friendship with SAF was not helping either.. remember famous draw bullshit etc...

Roy if apointed with current owners might have more time, but again, he´s not a bad coach at all, just a not right person to lead our club.. while Kenny is the man everyone loves and admires, including most of the players.. as he was and still is the club legend..

I don´t think people didn´t gave a chance to Roy, but Roy lost it for himself with his actions and talk out of logic..

Roy never had a fair chance IMO...that's why i defended him that much (even exagerated).

bad timing mate, nothing else..he came, new owners came.. they stayed with him and IMHO gave him time to fix things from start of season.. but as i said, he didn´t helped anyone with his statements and i think he had ZERO support from our players.. i remember being certain Reina will move to Arsenal.. Torres was gone in his mind as well.. Alberto was in Juve.. we got Poulsen, Konchesky and Cole..

bad timing mate, nothing else..he came, new owners came.. they stayed with him and IMHO gave him time to fix things from start of season.. but as i said, he didn´t helped anyone with his statements and i think he had ZERO support from our players.. i remember being certain Reina will move to Arsenal.. Torres was gone in his mind as well.. Alberto was in Juve.. we got Poulsen, Konchesky and Cole..

Roy's style of play was far too negative especially away...
the players did not like his style....and that can't help at all.

Roy was never meant to be manager of a club looking to get
into the top 4.....his maximum reach is for 7th-10th...
which is why he did not look out of place with Fulham or with WBA
where his specialty of bringing clubs near the bottom half into
the top half and a possible cup final....
(kinda like Steve McClaren....or Sam Allardyce)

But Kenny is a winner....a proven one ..albeit not in the last 17 years..
but what choice did we have...given how terrible we were doing under
Roy...near the bottom of the table.

Kenny has got us playing much more positively....
whether he is the man to take us into the top 4....time will tell.

Again Kenny is IMHO first of all a motivator, more than a coach...

Ok he is coaching the team, but i imagine Clarke and other coaches doing the most of tactics tbh.

What i like about Kenny is he gives plenty chances to young players, for example now it´s time for Shelvey to step up and he made place for him.. i honestly think Shelvey has class in him.. just need to develop it..

this way Meireles move make sence.. despite Meireles being a proven world class - or top player.. Shelvey can get more time and he looks great for his age, also for the NT.

Last edited:

Go and support somebody else if all you are going to do is moan about a Liverpool Legend.
this is exactly what i mean.woy wouldve been slaughtered if he bought a division one,one season player for 35million only to leave him on the bench.not the legend though.deny it all you want....
I didn't think he(roy) was the right person for Liverpool when he was appointed but I didn't call for his head like some other muppets.
same way i dont feel kenny is the right man for the job long term.thought he was brilliant in a temp position after the woy fiasco though.loved him as a player and a manager BACK THEN,now will judge him(as all other managers)on results and decisions.souness was a legend to me as well,now he's just a cunt.catch my drift?
Go and support somebody else if all you are going to do is moan about a Liverpool Legend.
says the cardiff city fan...
Hwyl Fawr.
*sound you make when shagging sheep*
1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

Last edited:

this i completely agree on.just like playing for maradona,gives you a lift.but we know that doesnt work in football for the long term.tactics are needed.its exactly what rafael vdv said bout 'arry.teamtalk is "go out and have fun".no tactics whatsoever.that kinda teamtalk is not gonna mastermind a 4-1 win at old trafford,or a win at the bernabeu.tactics on the other hand....

What i like about Kenny is he gives plenty chances to young players, for example now it´s time for Shelvey to step up and he made place for him.. i honestly think Shelvey has class in him.. just need to develop it..

this way Meireles move make sence.. despite Meireles being a proven world class - or top player.. Shelvey can get more time and he looks great for his age, also for the NT.

shelvey is a disaster waiting to happen if he doesnt get his head right(showing his bellend over the internet).ever wondered why he stocked up on midfielders if he believed in shelvey,spearing??do you really think shelvey will get games if all is fit.he is way below the pecking order now.he should be sent out on loan imo.maybe we could do PHUY66T8347 or whatever he's called and sent him to cardiff on loan and tell the fucker cest la vie?

PS:PIPA mate,if its not too much trouble,could you kindly that dalglish quote you got as sig?just makes him(kenny) look really dumb.stating the obvious and all...

Last edited:
Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

this is exactly what i mean.woy wouldve been slaughtered if he bought a division one,one season player for 35million only to leave him on the bench.not the legend though.deny it all you want....

same way i dont feel kenny is the right man for the job long term.thought he was brilliant in a temp position after the woy fiasco though.loved him as a player and a manager BACK THEN,now will judge him(as all other managers)on results and decisions.souness was a legend to me as well,now he's just a cunt.catch my drift?

says the cardiff city fan...

*sound you make when shagging sheep*
1284719828_dramatic-sheep.gif

Yawn with the sheep jokes. Got anything better than that? It meant Good bye. Like ciao does basically.

So just because I'm from Cardiff I can't support Liverpool? I have since I knew about football and that's over 30 years ago so you can stick that one up your rear.

I'm pretty sure David Villa, Ibra, Aguero, Berbatov, Rooney and any other expensive forwards have been on the bench so what's your point with that one?

Is Carroll as good as them? No he isn't so I'd expect him on the bench now and then as we do have other players too.

Will we get success under Kenny? Who knows. But for now, I'll support him unlike some other so called fans. And I couldn't give a shit where you are from. It doesn't mean you support the team more than me or anybody else.

Anyway, you are boring me with your constant whining and absolute shit, done to death sheep jokes ZZZZzzzz

Hwyl fawr bachgen ;)

this i completely agree on.just like playing for maradona,gives you a lift.but we know that doesnt work in football for the long term.tactics are needed.its exactly what rafael vdv said bout 'arry.teamtalk is "go out and have fun".no tactics whatsoever.that kinda teamtalk is not gonna mastermind a 4-1 win at old trafford,or a win at the bernabeu.tactics on the other hand....

can´t belive we agree on something :D wow!

anyway.. i think you quoted just one part, the second part is we have other coaches who work closely with him, like Clarke.. who i have to say did great when we beat and outplayed Chelsea away and City at home last season.. this were mastermind tactics that made me surprised we won basicly.. Rafa was a tactics master, but with Rafa we played on result... not very much we have seen youngsters promoted and the players we had were here only with good times, as soon as Rafa was sacked, all were gone.. Masche, Torres and... if it wasn´t Kenny, Reina would follow certainly.

Both Rafa and Kenny had their + and - in all aspects.. Kenny is new, give him at least a chance..becouse he can´t win all the fans in way Rafa did in his first CL winning season with us.. All what Kenny can do is to qualify for CL wich is our top aim. nothing else matters.. I´m quite happy that Arsenal strugle, becouse this is fantastic chance for us to win that 4 spot actually.. or fight with Tottenham for it.. wich makes the match tomorow even more special...

shelvey is a disaster waiting to happen if he doesnt get his head right(showing his bellend over the internet).ever wondered why he stocked up on midfielders if he believed in shelvey,spearing??do you really think shelvey will get games if all is fit.he is way below the pecking order now.he should be sent out on loan imo.maybe we could do PHUY66T8347 or whatever he's called and sent him to cardiff on loan and tell the fucker cest la vie?

PS:PIPA mate,if its not too much trouble,could you kindly that dalglish quote you got as sig?just makes him(kenny) look really dumb.stating the obvious and all...

Shelvey and internet, not very good argument giving the fact many players even much older than him share everything through internet social network, he´s just a kid, and i would say i don´t think Meireles at 19 was better than Shelvey... seriously this kid imho has very much talent.. and i have hopes for him... Don´t agree with the loan out, and tbh, he would have been loaned if Kenny didn´t wanted to give him games.. instead we loaned or sold 3 other players.. maybe to give Shelvey more time to play.. just wait for other matches.. don´t write as if it was few games left to end of season ;)

about the signature detto, i think it´s a good quote and so far no need to erase it.. be more positive..couse there is much worse things in life than this we discouse right now :D

Ok he is coaching the team, but i imagine Clarke and other coaches doing the most of tactics tbh.

I don't think Meireles moving on had anything to do with Shelvey or any of the younger players tbh.

Meireles is a good player going forward but completely useless when defending, he can't track back and he won't tackle so putting him in the middle causes a weakness, so the only option to get him in the team was to play him out wide, but that didn't work because he hasn't got the pace or positional play to play out wide imo. We couldn't fit him in the team without sacrificing something and it's not worth weakening the team just to play someone who can pass the ball nicely and get in the box, especially as we have Gerrard in the exact same position.

Charlie Adam might not be as good as Meireles but he can spot a pass better than him and will defend as well, he's also more versatile than Meireles as he can play out wide, he hasn't got a lot of pace but he's got a great cross and his positional play is better.

IMO this is the reason why Meireles was sold, he can't defend and isn't as consistent as Lucas, he's not as good as Gerrard and not as versatile as Adam.

Embarrassing first half.

Makes me wonder why we pass up opportunities like Adebayor and Parker. Yes they're not young, but Redknapp got them on the cheap and they make Adam and Carroll look like slow, tiring apes (both are younger too????)

I just pray to god we don't capitulate in the 2nd half.

EDIT: PS - Skrtel v Bale - great managerial decision.

Totally outplayed in midfield.
Stupid Suarez (should also have been sent off).
But somehow right at this moment i still think Liverpool can win this match. Spurs are mentally so weak, that it is possible to come back.

Back
Top Bottom