Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Well, Chelsea, Arsenal and MU got 3pts. That is why we can't win league for so long. That is why no matter how good against them we play, we cant win championship. We losing matches against teams like Stoke, Wigan, Sunderland. I can't remebrer a season without Liverpool's humiliation against bad teams.

This post is completely over the top.
First of all, there are no bad teams in the Premier League. Saying that Wigan, Sunderland and Stoke are bad teams is conceding that you have no respect for other teams or/and that you don't know what you are talking about. Particularly about Stoke: this is a good team. I don't like their syle of playing, but Pullis has done an immense job with this team...year after year the team gets better...Stoke did some excellent signings and if they continue to progress like this, in 3 or 4 seasons they will compete with the big six (most probably they will not because they will encounter a glass ceiling which seems difficult to take...look at Aston Villa and Everton).

About Liverpool: Dalglish is building a new team: be patient. This club comes from far...last year, this period they were near the bottom of the league...

you forgot the most important stat,STOKE 1-0.unlucky?whatever blows wind up your skirt.while raul meireles played a beauty of a pass for sturridge to score,our henderson couldnt score after being put thru.as the above poster said,a 35mill striker on the bench.even when he came on,absolutely useless.kenny's blaming the ref,poor form from him.it was the lack of ability form the mediocre overpriced duds he bought.charlie fuckin adam and his hollywood passes,tryin to score from halfway with a pathethic attempt.carragher and his fuckin hoofs!on the other side of manchester,a 38mill striker keeps bangin goals in,you know,the childhood liverpool fan.alas he isnt british and kenny only wants northern donkeys.or rather we just had to,else liverpool will cease to exist.no one to replace torres.so get a player who couldnt play cos he was injured.jesus christ!

Not sure why you mention United and their strikers giving the fact we have a new ownership and new coach just half season..but ok.

About the match, i´m also pissed off, but you have to give a little credit to our players becouse they tried to come back and score.. we were the better side, Stoke was the one who scored from penalty.. tbh, it´s unfair result but i don´t think we are lost or so bad we can´t fight for 4th place this season..

Gerrard looks like coming back and again, i won´t judge players after 2-3 matches.. i think we have the ability and players to fight back from this..

He scored against Bolton and for England bofore that.. i think he will score again soon..

You know for those who quotes the player's prices, I wouldn't pay attention really. Even as Pipa and many other LFC veterans here mentioned the reasons before, they would always bring that up to piss us up, prices are determined not only by their performance but also the buying club agreeing in his price, so it's not his fault Henderson and Carroll has such high prices. And for God's sake please don't bring Pfft 35 million pound on the bench, please .. do you think everyone has to start EVERYGAME because of their price?

Liverpool played very well ,and Stoke were very lucky.You get mad with this type of game, Begovic made some good saves.Liverpool still need a leader like Gerrard ,Miereles was getting there but he was sold ,for me a big mistake like when Alonso was sold.I don't think Gerrard will be good enough to carry the team.

I will stop talking about Carroll's prize, but i'm pretty sure that he will not be with Liverpool in 2013...he will be loaned or sold to a lesser club...

I will stop talking about Carroll's prize, but i'm pretty sure that he will not be with Liverpool in 2013...he will be loaned or sold to a lesser club...

I will hope he will find his feet and find his place in this team. He was last year a force against defenders, and he just needs to find what clicked for him. And I hope it's not because of playing as Liverpool player means the opponents takes him more seriously then when he was in Newcastle.

People are always going to talk about his price. When a player joins for this sum, normally you would expect him to be an important part of the squad and if he fails to have an immediate impact, people will attack him. This has put a lot of pressure on Carroll. Remember the campaign Shevchenko had when he joined Chelsea.

Last edited:

Liverpool played very well ,and Stoke were very lucky.You get mad with this type of game, Begovic made some good saves.Liverpool still need a leader like Gerrard ,Miereles was getting there but he was sold ,for me a big mistake like when Alonso was sold.I don't think Gerrard will be good enough to carry the team.

Meireles sheds more light on his transfer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14823977.stm

Joe Cole: an assist in his first match for Lille (but check out Hazard's first: Messi-esque)

Joe Cole: an assist in his first match for Lille (but check out Hazard's first: Messi-esque)

Aquilani had a hand in both Milan goals....2:2 draw

Cole had an assist beating 4 players in Lille's win

Meireles had an assist...to win Chelsea's game

All on the same weekend.....when Liverpool lost to Stoke
with Henderson and Adam missing 5 chances together in 15 seconds
with 35m Carroll on the bench !!!

Sack Kenny....and bring back Hodgson !!!

Seriously though.....this season will be better than last...
and we should be in a shout for top-4 with Spurs/Arsenal.
The top 3 are not going to be touched...

Stoke away has always been 'one of those games'.

I'm glad that such a tough game is over early in the Season.

remember vividly peeps goin on bout dalglish record."if he had start the season with us bla bla bla".well his record is 28 games so far.14 wins,6 draws,8 defeats.we've nearly lost half of games under him.wonder where those folks are now.bet they are gonna say judge him at the of season.i agree.then again why they were bringing it up last season bemuses me.dalglish is a legend(as a player,as a manager back then),no doubt,love him for it.football is no longer the same back then.peeps goin on bout blackburn.wht bout the disasters after that?you will never win anything with this "british grit" rubbish.the sooner he realizes that the better.at this rate we can forget about the CL or even the EL.but cos its dalglish,hey ho its all good.no more excuses,he's been backed heavily by the board.those pathethic biased refrees excuses are very poor imo.hopefully he'll pack it in soon.hopefully.....

remember vividly peeps goin on bout dalglish record."if he had start the season with us bla bla bla".well his record is 28 games so far.14 wins,6 draws,8 defeats.we've nearly lost half of games under him.wonder where those folks are now.bet they are gonna say judge him at the of season.i agree.then again why they were bringing it up last season bemuses me.dalglish is a legend(as a player,as a manager back then),no doubt,love him for it.football is no longer the same back then.peeps goin on bout blackburn.wht bout the disasters after that?you will never win anything with this "british grit" rubbish.the sooner he realizes that the better.at this rate we can forget about the CL or even the EL.but cos its dalglish,hey ho its all good.no more excuses,he's been backed heavily by the board.those pathethic biased refrees excuses are very poor imo.hopefully he'll pack it in soon.hopefully.....

i think there would be another famous Scottish manager to disagree with this statement..

anyway, don´t judge Dalglish, he has people behind runing the club, co-coaches, asistents..

If not Dalglish, at least give the new owners a chance to build something.. don´t expect us to be in CL this season 100%.. it will take time imho..

taking things oposite way maybe would be success, but this people want to build long term, not just for one season, that´s why we get rid of players who have no intentions to stay here after we might not qualify for CL this season.. we need dedicated players and build on this..

that´s what i think.. you don´t have to agree..

What Dalgish said about the ref after the Stoke defeat whas not the brightest thing to do...but name me one manager who never does this... and yes Liverpool had cause for complaints in that match.

Respect to Misfit, but I know there are times when someone's post doesn't need to be responded because it's lacking logic. He's just mad about the defeat, we all are, and he chose a bad time to post here.

GLEN JUST TWEAKED HIS HAMMY AGAIN IN A 9 MINUTE STRING !!!!

What Dalgish said about the ref after the Stoke defeat whas not the brightest thing to do...but name me one manager who never does this... and yes Liverpool had cause for complaints in that match.

true..

his record is 28 games so far.14 wins,6 draws,8 defeats.we've nearly lost half of games under him.
Quality Maths.

hopefully he'll pack it in soon.hopefully.....
Be careful what you wish for! IMO, he's the right person for the job. Team is playing better and the squad is certainly better. Considering most top players are now going to the money men, Liverpool aren't doing that bad. And FFS, give the guy a season or two. I bet you are someone who (if you were a United fan) would have wanted Ferguson out after a season?! Sometimes, it just makes sense to stick with somebody. Ciao.

So I see King Kenny's outburst has resulted in him having a nice tea with Mike Riley to discuss things.

Now, seriously, can you imagine the reaction on here if Ferguson had tea with Mike Riley?

So I see King Kenny's outburst has resulted in him having a nice tea with Mike Riley to discuss things.

Now, seriously, can you imagine the reaction on here if Ferguson had tea with Mike Riley?

but its king kenny, he is allowed to discuss decisions openly with referees

i expect liverpool to win next game 5-0 with 5 penalties and 3 red cards for opponents..

Back
Top Bottom