Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

as i see Raul want to stay but I think he was one other player out of kenny's plans !

fuming here, i think i break something...i was about to sleep..

:RANT:

as i see Raul want to stay but I think he was one other player out of kenny's plans !

Exactly. The guy was forced out when you signed the likes of Adam and Henderson, and then the wages issues.

Moreover, this transfer request was surely a LFC demand. The club preserves his image towards the fans and Meireles loses his loyalty bonus. Simple.

bullshit.

he played when he was fit.. he just wanted pay rise becouse he was on low wages..the timing of transfer is unfair and don´t add to fuel with stupid things that Kenny didn´t wanted him... if he didn´t wanted him, he would sell him sooner and without the transfer request he has given to the club don´t you think?

The deal must of been in place and it is good PR from lfc releasing the info @ 10:30

I think we should of held out for more but like others have mentioned they might cash in now because he won't play much of a part with our new players

I think we have lost creativity with raul and aqua going

Raul is good but a shit house tackler. See his reaction when he got injured against Exeter, that looked like a player who thought he fucked up his move/medical

bullshit.

he played when he was fit.. he just wanted pay rise becouse he was on low wages..the timing of transfer is unfair and don´t add to fuel with stupid things that Kenny didn´t wanted him... if he didn´t wanted him, he would sell him sooner and without the transfer request he has given to the club don´t you think?

well looking how much is wining Carroll stay there like stupid its normal a player like Meireles (who was one of best last season to ask more than what he get ;) )

also I think they told to him hes in plans untill last when can change something coz hes not english , maybe he should take England Nacionality to start match next season !

I think we need one extra menager , and kenny work just as coach ! like in spain and italy !!!

The deal must of been in place and it is good PR from lfc releasing the info @ 10:30

I think we should of held out for more but like others have mentioned they might cash in now because he won't play much of a part with our new players

I think we have lost creativity with raul and aqua going

Raul is good but a shit house tackler. See his reaction when he got injured against Exeter, that looked like a player who thought he fucked up his move/medical

for sure mate, let´s just hope Stevie can be back ASAP in form.. otherwise we just made Chelsea stronger...

well looking how much is wining Carroll stay there like stupid its normal a player like Meireles (who was one of best last season to ask more than what he get ;) )

also I think they told to him hes in plans untill last when can change something coz hes not english , maybe he should take England Nacionality to start match next season !

I think we need one extra menager , and kenny work just as coach ! like in spain and italy !!!

nonsence..

man are you mad or just want to provocate? what has nationality do with the fact?

are Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Maxi, Adam, Lucas, Kuyt, Suarez, Coates, Bellamy english?

protect Kenny? wtH are you talking about?

He is on about kenny only buying English and not wanting foreign players

Sounds like

man are you mad or just want to provocate? what has nationality do with the fact?

are Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique, Maxi, Adam, Lucas, Kuyt, Suarez, Coates, Bellamy english?

protect Kenny? wtH are you talking about?

your going against your self man , i always follow your comments and when happen any movment you speed change opinion (at the last kenny opinion coz you dont have personal one i think) what u read from him you said thats pretty boring !!!

He is on about kenny only buying English and not wanting foreign players

Sounds like

Enrique, Suarez, Coates, Doni? did he sell Maxi?, don´t he play Lucas, Suarez and most of all non-english i already mentioned..?

don´t you understand Kenny brings in quality most of all, determinated players who want to play here?

while FSG and Comolli add to this wanting to deal with mostly Premier league proven and young if possible..

also Kenny aim is to promote young players from B team to A team, most of who are enlgish anyway..

despite this, the summer has been amazing.. we managed to get rid of the dead wood, we sold Ngog with 3 m. profit, we get Bellamy for free + we don´t have to pay Meireles, Ngog, Cole, Poulsen and Degen wage...

with Gerrard return we will hopefully not miss Meireles to much..

Well to put it in perspective. Our transfer business is this in figures...

LFC have cut £30m off their wage bill and earned about £25m in transfer fees this summer.

Good going.

Im sad to see him go...BUT...Shelvey has all the makings of an excellent player who will be moulded.

We have plenty of midfield options, Adam, Gerrard, Lucas,Spearing,Shelvey Maxi, Henderson all can play centrally. Wide we have Bellamy, Kuyt, Downing and if needed Johnson. Up front we have Carroll, Suarez, Kuyt and Bellamy. At the back Johnson, Enrique, Aurellio, Carra, Skrtel, Agger, Coates, kelly, Robinson, Flanagan.

That is an extremely good squad. And a great basis to build on.

I cant reiterate enough how brilliant Kenny and COmolli have done to turn this ship around. This time last year we had a terrible manager, we were in debt and in danger of going under and had a load of deadwood as first teamers and we were near the bottom of the league.

Its been exceptional.

despite this, the summer has been amazing.. we managed to get rid of the dead wood, we sold Ngog with 3 m. profit, we get Bellamy for free + we don´t have to pay Meireles, Ngog, Cole, Poulsen and Degen wage...

with Gerrard return we will hopefully not miss Meireles to much..
You know you are probably making that up, no ?

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks we'll not miss Raul Meireles, as much as I loved him it was pretty obvious he wasn't on King Kenny's plans for this season, we won't have to play a lot of matches until January Transfer Window, so if we need someone to replace Raul, we'll get 'em.

Great JOB by Kenny and Comolli, I'm completely satisfied with Liverpool team right now , we sure have got what it takes to challenge for the 4th position or even higher, its all between Man U, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and us, Tottenham has fallen down from its short rise, so that's good news for us.

PS. I'd like to have signed another Right Winger there but still er'thing seems to be just fine, can't wait for the next match...

Last edited:

i´m sure we sign a wing in January, maybe also CF..couse Bellamy is not true CF and not so young anymore..but great option..

Back
Top Bottom