Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

we should get 3 points vs Arsenal , special with one week arsenal like they are now !

and to be a bit positiv i bet Carroll to score 2 goals :P

i don´t think he will start imo.. my prediction for squad:

--------------- Reina --------------

Kelly --- Skrtel -- Agger -- Enrique

--------------- Lucas --------------

------ Meireles ------ Adam --------

------ Downing --------- Suarez ----

---------------- Kuyt --------------

@DagsJT come back mate...

London's calling...

294772_258083364216739_167866666571743_910886_1864337_n.jpg

i don´t think he will start imo.. my prediction for squad:

--------------- Reina --------------

Kelly --- Skrtel -- Agger -- Enrique

--------------- Lucas --------------

------ Meireles ------ Adam --------

------ Downing --------- Suarez ----

---------------- Kuyt --------------

@DagsJT come back mate...

Yeah I think that's pretty close to what we'll see. Hope that Aqua will get his chance, but I think that in important match against Arsenal, Kenny won't risk. Henderson will probably enter for Meireles or Downing.

No Carroll ? I would be extremely surprised if Dalglish dont play his boy Carroll.

well i think he won´t start, not that he won´t play...

i think not his boy Aquilani will play as well ;)

Pretty steady side out their, lack the attacking quality but then you've got Gerrard and Suarez missing.

oh and we should definetly invest in a new CF and proper winger...one winger is not enough (Downing)...

it´s good we can play players like Suarez and Meireles from bench, but this two should start anytime they are fit..

in different circumstances, we would have trouble to score...

Man of match for me: Jose Enrique followed by Martin Kelly.

Workman-like performance, but great result! Solid and made Arsenal look even worse then they probably are atm. However the possesion in the final 3rd was poor, too rushed and not enough quality to keep possesion individually. Kuyt and Downing can, but Carroll and Henderson can't. I think if you would sub Henderson for Meireles it would have been better.

But what is very good is the quality on the bench now. We were still the better side with the team from the first half...and then we could bring on 2 quality players and finish the opposition off (would have expected it to work against 11 aswell tbh).

Happy with that in the end, good performance. It's not like we played Swansea, so being pretty dominant away at Arsenal is a very good sign.

Henderson need to grow up , he have fear every time he had the ball he try to take off it speed , im surpriset how kenny dont get him off in place of kuyt

Carroll ? OMG hes doing my bloody all water i just cant see him anymore !

btw i think should be also good sub Adam - Aquilani , I really dont get why Kenny dont like him , i think hes trying to "prove" he dont FAIL with transfers ;)

at the last we won and thats good , when Suarez and Meireles com in game was other Liverpool , I hate playing with that long balls for Carroll , to me this dont seems to be Liverpool!

Carroll was awful , I hope he will get better and the thing is that he always needs another striker to support him such as Suarez otherwise he's very poor imo , Henderson was very solid I don't know why u guys don't like him, I would prefer Aquilani of course but he's good too.
Meireles should be a starter in the next game and things seem to be pretty good.

Good result neat & tidy play. Enrique was impressive kept
walcott quiet made him look one dimensional.

Downing impressed me second game running. Adam
showed certain qualities and I think he'll
step up as the season progresses.

Henderson played well but he's not ahead of Meireles
that needs to change for the next game.

Henderson was invisible again, you can't play well if you don't do anything at all. Carroll was the same, he's an absolute donkey.

Apart from that though it was a good performance, certainly better than Arsenal though that wasn't hard. Typical though, bring Suarez on and you score twice, the man is sheer quality.

Henderson need to grow up , he have fear every time he had the ball he try to take off it speed , im surpriset how kenny dont get him off in place of kuyt

Carroll ? OMG hes doing my bloody all water i just cant see him anymore !

btw i think should be also good sub Adam - Aquilani , I really dont get why Kenny dont like him , i think hes trying to "prove" he dont FAIL with transfers ;)

at the last we won and thats good , when Suarez and Meireles com in game was other Liverpool , I hate playing with that long balls for Carroll , to me this dont seems to be Liverpool!

you take this to much serious, what if it was tactics? everyone knew Suarez will come off the bench in right time.. Carroll did not that bad considering every arsenal defender was jumping on him all the match.. i admit he is not that technical type of player but lot of depends on delivery he get´s, he is not the Torres type that does everything alone.. i think he did enough to weak the arsenal defence and then at right time was substituted for Suarez who finished it.. I expect improvement but i would not say it´s bad, untill the team won... moving on to the next game..

Suarez is magic.....

he just makes things happen....

he is, but Frimpong helped us a lot today..

i´m positive since we have another 3 points..looking forward to Gerrard and Skrtel return..

also very positive about Enrique, this guy is amazing so far..

Anyone see Meireles give the finger to Arsenal fans after the goal? And Suarez quickly slapped Raul's hand to hide it? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom