Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

@bensmith_Times
Ben Smith @JZrenz not at the moment. #MCFC are trying to hijack #LFC's move for Coates. His agent (dad) is talking to both clubs.

@bensmith_Times
Ben Smith @JZrenz not at the moment. #MCFC are trying to hijack #LFC's move for Coates. His agent (dad) is talking to both clubs.

Well, considering that Porto hijacked Benfica and you hijacked Porto, City are using the same weapons as the others. :D

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
@RhysLFC1495 Nacional have accepted #LFC's offer

apparently it´s done but not official yet..

http://www.bolsilludo.com/principal/component/content/article/102-generales/510-se-va-se-va-.html

Translation:

They are the last hours of "Sheba" Coates in Uruguay. Your destination is Liverpool, where he will partner "predator" Suarez. Luck "Seba", National is your house and the door is always open.

Finally, given that much was discussed. Sebastian Coates National will undertake a new challenge in an important team like Liverpool, where you have other obligations.

Seba debuted the first in the bag on April 18, 2009 at Bella Vista and conditions surprised all National swollen. With only 18 years got the team on his shoulder and began to reap praise.

A week later he scored his first goal in the first and since then it stopped.

In total he played 53 games with the national jersey, made 6 goals and was captain on several occasions despite his young age.

As the team was summoned to the U-20, being the captain of the combined South American and participated in the World category.

Just two months ago he was summoned to the senior team for the Copa America and started in 4 of 7 games. Was chosen champion of America and youth revelation.

A player with 20 years promises to be one of the best in the world. And it's genuine product of the National quarry.

Wow a 6-6 Defender, I hope he's not all height though. BBC reports Liverpool ahead to sign.

except being best young copa america player and captain of his team with 20 years...i think there is a reason to be excited if we get him..

might be finaly a replacement for Sami...

Yes, definetly an interesting player. Hope this signing doesnt fall through.

It seems these will be the details for Aquilani's move to Milan: loan with a £5m buy-out if he plays 20 games.

news about Coates

Ok Guys..last news (promise I will not post so often haha). This is unofficial but from a very reliable source.

The offer is for 11.5 M USD (7 M GBP), for Nacional 6.4 M USD (4 M GBP) and it stands for 48 hours.

Nacional is waiting for a counteroffer of Man City who said they will offer more. In the mean time Suarez has called him and talked him into coming to Anfield and he is onboard. HE WANTS TO PLAY FOR LIVERPOOL and he has told it to the President of the Club so I recon tomorrow will be done.

Cheers

interview with Coates

http://www.ovaciondigital.com.uy/11...-es-un-club-con-mucha-tradicion-y-esta-luis-/

"It's a club with great tradition and is Louis ..."
Are you interested in this story?
Sebastian Coates

After practice yesterday held on the lawns and after sharing what may have been the last barbecue with his teammates, the defender spoke about the offer from Liverpool and admitted that he seduced. He admitted, in turn, did not respond quickly to the Ukrainian proposal pending to realize the vision of English football.

SILVIA PEREZ

-This roast just shared, was his farewell?

No, no. It was a single against minced married we did the other day before the game and had to pay the roast married.

'At last came the offer was expected from Liverpool.

Yes, come. And he was waiting for Manchester City

-Compared to last week, at least now we know that their destination is England.

Yes, just missing a few more days to close the period passes, you can still go either way.

-But what appeals to you the offer of Liverpool?

Yes, it's a club with great history and tradition in English football. Furthermore, it is Luis (Suarez) would be a great help to me.

- Could we say then that is going to Liverpool?

-The offer serves all parties, that it can be said that the pass is already a fact.

- So you prefer to Liverpool before the Manchester City?

Yes ... see if it would have to supply the City and what I pose to compare, but I think the help of Louis (Suarez) will be very important to me.

- Did you talk to him in the last few hours?

Yes I spoke. He contacted me and we chatted quite a while. Why I said it's great that there is a Uruguayan team. But if it's someone I know well.

- What do you tell?

-As the club. It is important because little by little he is gaining the fans, are doing a lot of goals. He's doing very well and that's good for me because I'm coming to another Uruguayan club.

- Did he say whether he spoke with the coach on arrival?

Yes, he told me he spoke with coach Kenny Dalglish and the sports manager of the institution.

- Did he say that one of the things that are strange is the sunlight?

Yes, but I do not care. When there I'll get used to that and other things too.

-The Premier League is a very interesting, completely different to the previous offer of Ukraine, right?

-No way, so it was mostly my intention to wait and not quickly answer the Ukraine. There were many rumors that I wanted in England, but nothing concrete. Fortunately, now received the offer.

- Do you know when to travel? Because he reportedly had reserved tickets for tomorrow.

No, still do not know when I travel. National need to discuss the offer arrived, contact me and take the final decision.

-Supposedly, the deadline for response is not very wide, I assume the risk of playing this weekend against Cerro or prefer to stay away?

I do not know, would be discussed with Marcelo (Gallardo). I always said that while he was here in National wanted to play and why did the last game, but also a technical decision. Because suddenly prefer to assemble the squad that he knows is going to stay here.

-At some point he managed the possibility that one of the two clubs buy it now, but let him six months playing in National, would you like that?

I do not know, would have to see what those proposals. It depends on if my new club I'm going to take into account or not.

- Is your father in Liverpool with his representative Matthias Pittini?

No, not in Liverpool. My father went to Europe and contacted him and with my agent.

- Will ask for jersey number 19?

I do not know whether it is available, but I love it.

-Last week he was going to have to get to speak English, are you doing?

'More or less. But in that sense Luis (Suarez) I am also going to have to lend a hand.

sorry for google translator

From the Independent 6 mins ago

Sebastian Coates has been signed, sealed and delivered to Anfield. For a fee of less than half the price of Phil Jones the Merseysiders have bagged themselves twice the player.

hope it´s true

another interview, translated

http://www.ovaciondigital.com.uy/11...-es-un-club-con-mucha-tradicion-y-esta-luis-/

-So the offer's finally arrived from Liverpool?

-Yes, it has. And we're waiting on one from Manchester City.

-Compared to last week, at least now we know that you're headed for England.

-Yes, but the transfer window shuts in a few days, so right now anything could happen.

-But do you find the offer from Liverpool tempting?

-Yes, it's a club with great history and tradition in English football. Also, Luis Suárez is there who would help me a lot.

-So it's safe to say that you're headed for Liverpool?

-The offer is considered acceptable by all parties, so it could well be said that it's a done deal.

-So you're saying that you prefer Liverpool to Manchester City?

-Yes... I'd have to wait and see if a comparable offer came in from City, but I think having Luis Suárez there to help is going to be very important to me.

-Have you spoken to him in the last few hours?

-I have, yes. He got in touch with me and we chatted for a bit. He was saying that it'd be great to have another Uruguayan in the squad, especially one he knows so well.

-What did he say to you?

-He told me all about the club. That's really important to me because he's really winning over the fans and scoring a lot of goals. He's playing really well and that's good for me because I'll be another Uruguayan at the club.

-Did he tell you whether he'd spoken to the manager about you?

-Yes, he told me that he'd spoken to Kenny Dalglish and the backroom staff.

-Is it true he told you that one of the things you miss most is the sunny weather?

-Yes, but that doesn't bother me. When I'm there I'm going to have to get used to it just like a lot of other things.

-The Premier League is a very interesting league to play in, completely different to the Ukrainian league which you previously had offers from, isn't it?

-Of course, so my first intention was to be patient and not respond too quickly to the offer I received from Ukraine. There had been may rumours that English clubs were after me, but nothing concrete. Thankfully, the offer's now come in.

-Do you know when you're going over there? It's been said that you've booked tickets to travel tomorrow.

-No, I don't yet know when I'm going. I need Nacional to have a look at the offer they've received, to get in touch with me and inform me of their final decision.

-Obviously, there isn't a great deal of time to finalise the deal. Is there a chance that you'll be playing against Cerro this weekend or would you prefer to stay on the sidelines?

-I don't know, I'd have to discuss it with Marcelo (Gallardo). I've always said that while I'm here in Nacional I want to play, just like I did in the last match, but it's down to the coach as well, because he might decide to put out a team only with the players he knows he's going to keep hold of.

-At one point it was being bandied about that one of the two clubs would buy you now and let you keep playing for Nacional for six more months. Do you think this could work fo you?

-I don't know, I'd have to take a closer look at the proposals. It would depend on whether my new club kept me in consideration or not.

-Is it true that your father is in Liverpool together with your agent Matías Pittini?

-No, he's not in Liverpool. He's gone to Europe and they got in touch with him and my agent.

-Are you going to ask for the number 19 shirt?

-I don't know if it'll be available, but I'd love to have it.

-Last week you mentioned how you were going to have to start learning English. Are you now doing that?

-More or less. But in that respect Luis is going to have to give me a hand.

Pacheco loaned to Atletico..i thought he is going to Vallecano, will be interesting to see him getting games there..but good luck to him!!

it would be great deal considering his salary for next 3 years (thanks Roy...)

@PIPA23 - Atletico loaned Pacheco to Rayo Vallecano ;) Moreover, they have buy-out clausule for 5 mil € :)

yeah but i didn´t knew this for sure, as it was not written on LFC page...i think he won´t come back... the reason is Raheem Sterling

but i will welcome him if he proves his quality ;)

From the Independent 6 mins ago

Sebastian Coates has been signed, sealed and delivered to Anfield. For a fee of less than half the price of Phil Jones the Merseysiders have bagged themselves twice the player.

hope it´s true

That article is amazing - it's written by Coates' agent I swear! Spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes and they've already removed two statements, one being the one you quoted above.

yep and i can´t watch even if it´s on telly this time :(

need to learn , damn..

so pacheco has been loaned to atletico and then at the same time loaned again to rayo vallecano:SS

Back
Top Bottom