Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Has Aquilani got the same agent as Lavezzi?

Seems he talks more bullshit than any other agent in football, towards the end of last season he changed his mind every fifteen minutes about whether he was coming back to Liverpool or not, now during the transfer window it's every 5 minutes he changes his mind about whether he wants to stay or not, and certain bellends believe only certain parts of it and take it as gospel.

Eight people died when a car bomb exploded at a government building in Oslo, while 69 were killed on Utoya Island.

The bouquet laid on behalf of the club joined the many thousands of other flowers that have been placed at Domkirke church - and it was an emotional moment for Ayre.

He told Liverpoolfc.tv: "It's very moving. I've just been talking to somebody about the parallels between this and Hillsborough - losing lots of people so needlessly and then seeing such an amazing tribute.

"Coming here to see this is very moving, but it's great to see all the people coming together. That's what happened back in our city in 1989.

"My personal reaction to seeing the news was bewilderment. You don't expect to see those sorts of things in life and it puts football into perspective. You expect it even less in Norway - such a friendly and pacified country.

"To see such a horrific event is very difficult for everyone here."

Liverpool enjoy ample support in Norway, and a sell-out crowd is expected when the Reds take on Valerenga in a pre-season friendly on Monday night.

Ayre added: "Norway is the biggest supporters' club of all our supporters' clubs around the world. We have lots and lots of their fans come to everyone of our games, home and away.

"When you come here, the support is staggering and you almost feel like you're in Liverpool somehow.

"As well as being fantastic supporters, most of them also seem to have mastered the accent!

"These flowers are from everyone at the club and everyone in the city, both Liverpudlians and Evertonians. One thing we learned in 1989 is that you need to all be together at these times."

flowers2018.jpg

flowers2017.jpg

flowers2012.jpg

flowers2013.jpg

flowers2007.jpg

flowers011.jpg

flowers201.jpg

img1306e.jpg

Last edited:

Some good photos of John Henry with the fans in Norway on Twitter.

JenChang88 Jen Chang
2 transfers drawing to a resolution: Jeffren to Sporting for €5M & Milan Jovanovic says he'll decide Tuesday on Anderlecht (Serbia media).

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt
Rumour about Joe Cole moving on loan to QPR heating up today

Last edited by a moderator:

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
Adriano Galliani saying #LFC's Alberto Aquilani 'could be of interest' to AC #Milan.

good lineup..

lineupj.png

Downing and Henderson swaped places from start..

Last edited:

we are loosing 1:0 and the ref just gave Valeranga penalty, but i laugh and i like our play so far.. it was unlucky goal and definetly not a penalty..

2:0

we play realy in a training mode right now.. but we are sharp.. would be good to win at least for good feeling..

Carroll just scored, i think even if we are loosing now, its a totaly better performance than against Galatasaray, despite we have an weaker oponent..we play realy a training mode game, against team that already has league matches going on.. very good performance from our new boys..

i like what i see..

yeah Glen looks realy out of pace like not on the field..but on the otherside, i think Downing will be top player for us.. we need to click and we will be great..

still need a new CB and LB.. and back up striker to Carroll if we won´t keep Ngog

2:2 great goal by agger

man our young guys play realy good football now..

Sterling, Aqua now on field..Aqua almost scored..

im very happy what i see..

in year two guys.. we have a fantastic team!

Sparing, Kelly, Sterling, Flanagan, Shelvey, Henderson, Robinson, Coady, Wisdom... we have a bright future.

Aquilani needs to stay, this guy is fucking amazing.

AGGER !!!!!!!!

2:3

Last edited:

i think il cry if aquilani leaves,in 15mins on the pitch he ran the show in the AM position set up 2goals and was unlucky not to score another 2, he is a number 10 that could be a real star this season in the premier league

Aquilani needs to stay, regardles Gerrard injury.. he´s corners were class, he almost scored two goals himself...

not saying Adam or Henderson are bad, but they will be used for different type of games..

Aquilani is a natural talent.. he needs just to stay fit..and to fire his agent..

but the most important thing is Aggers health, if he stayes fit.. we will have more chances for top 4..

i know it was just Valeranga, but from what i seen today, from new signing i was impressed, especialy by Downing..

Sterling will be a top class player, Shelvey, Kelly and Flanagan look good as well..

I couldnt see the match, but from what I can read, we played almost the team we are going to play against Sunderland (maybe Suarez for Kuyt), and we were loosing by two goals. Then Aquilani entered, a player some people think (including our manager) that doesnt have a room here in Liverpool, and he set up two and almost score himself other 2 ?
And this guy doesnt even have a squad number ?

Last edited:

:D i think he has a room here.. but he also has an agent with very much free time..

edit: maybe he will soon have number 10..

Last edited:

I couldnt see the match, but from what I can read, we played almost the team we are going to play against Sunderland (maybe Suarez for Kuyt), and we were loosing by two goals. Then Aquilani entered, a player some people think (including our manager) that doesnt have a room here in Liverpool, and he set up two and almost score himself other 2 ?
And this guy doesnt even have a squad number ?

:LMAO:

So we've become a 1-man team again!

Man, I could almost predict some of the posts in here :D

Last edited by a moderator:

:D i think he has a room here.. but he also has an agent with very much free time..

edit: maybe he will soon have number 10..
Yes. Probably in Fiorentina because I wouldnt be surprised if he ends there or Milan. Here, no way. Dalglish told him he doesnt enter in Liverpool plans. He shouldnt play him in friendlis because every time he plays he shows him the terrible mistake he is making.

Yes. Probably in Fiorentina because I wouldnt be surprised if he ends there or Milan. Here, no way. Dalglish told him he doesnt enter in Liverpool plans. He shouldnt play him in friendlis because every time he plays he shows him the terrible mistake he is making.

please just please wait untill end of the transfer window, people who run our club are not idiots not to see the quality Aquilani has.. what are you talking about our manager not wanting him or not giving him a chance.. ???

the argument with squad number means nothing mate, everyone had different numbers through whole pre season..

Fact is:

1. Aquilani is Liverpool player and we own him, he played in every single pre season match and he stand out..

2. We won´t sell him, and if, we won´t sell him cheap..we know he is quality and he proves it always

3. there was no official anouncement regarding Aquilani other than Kenny said we should not forget we have him still, before he was back from Juve..does that sound he don´t rate him??? for me the oposite.

4. Now that Gerrard is injured and looks like he will not be so fit very soon, i don´t think we sell Aquilani...i think the oposite..

5. relax, it is transfer window, i love Aquilani, and i think we as club, our owner our manager and our sane fans want to keep him.. it´s up to the player and his agent if they want the oposite..

i expect him to start againt Valencia ;)

where and when, official links please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom