Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Well he actually IS injury prone...and i was thinking to put it mildly...

I haven't read anything about Gerrard's injury relapse, what did I miss? I read the other day was the club saying Gerrard healing progress is as expected?

So Aquilani's loan has fallen through, excellent. Now either keep or sell him please?

So Aquilani's loan has fallen through, excellent. Now either keep or sell him please?

yeah it fail , i dont see reason to loan him , its not one player that need experiens so we have to loan , if we do after 1or2 seasons he have to back again and will be same problem , so o we sell him or we keep need a final desision from kenny !

It hasnt fallen through yet. I hope it doesnt fall through because here, irrationaly, he is going to be always behind of world beaters such as Adam, Henderson, Shelvey, Spearing ...
This is what his agent said today. Basically he is saying Alberto isnt in the plans of Liverpool neither in the present or in the future. There goes that bullshit some were saying here that he is the one that wants to and is forcying his way out and all that crap.

"Non so cosa dicono o scrivono in Inghilterra - ha continuato Zavaglia - posso però dire che il ragazzo, avendo capito di non rientrare più nei piani del Liverpool nel presente ma anche in futuro, vorrebbe una soluzione a titolo definitivo. Comunque ripeto, l'affare non è a rischio, restiamo in attesa".

Very good decision you made Pipa, when you didnt want a bet ...

Last edited:

In my recent memory, a player's agent is the last person you believe in when talking about his client's availability. He'll always find a way to market his client even if not entirely true.

my eyes hurt.. this lineup was just awful, the match was awfull..only positive are Galatasaray fans and stadium..

we had very bad team but this if that was the way united played, i bet Ferguson would have a heart attack..

Poulsen, Cole, Degen go away please

my eyes hurt.. this lineup was just awful, the match was awfull..only positive are Galatasaray fans and stadium..

we had very bad team but this if that was the way united played, i bet Ferguson would have a heart attack..

Poulsen, Cole, Degen go away please

its just a friendly my friends we lose 5-0 vs Mainz years ago bla bla bla

if this was a b-team performance, than i have no expectations for next season..

of course it was just friendly, but some guys should not be here anymore, Cole, Poulsen, Degen, Kyrgiakos...

Kelly is no CB.. no chance..

Flanagan and Robinson are kids, Shelvey lost the confidence he had at Charlton, one mistake and he is uncertain.. Carroll again alone uprfront.. no support, no creativitiy..

we need Aquilani as hell, we need players like Mata, Aquilani, Suarez.. we need to get rid of non performers, many injured players again to soon before season start, i start to worry..

we need a leading CB ASAP.

lol what do you want to prove to yourself.. friendlys are matches for fitness to show the coach how good are the players after break before the season start.. those matches we lost mean nothing for the scoreline, you can´t compare smaller teams before playing with their best squad to a training mode playing team.. who chainges players every 15 minutes in a single match without limit.. what´s your point?

i talked about the players who are seriously not good enough for Liverpool at this stage and about who i think we have more problems to sell than to keep here... becouse of their high wages..

today it was just fully strong Galatasaray against realy tired looking team with Poulsen and Degen playing for same side... i knew we will not win just by knowing the lineup...

you guys sometimes are desilusional as hell..

what worries me we have to much injured first 11 players like Gerrard, Meireles, Agger and Skrtel.. wich is very bad.

Flanagan and Robinson are kids, Shelvey lost the confidence he had at Charlton, one mistake and he is uncertain.. Carroll again alone uprfront.. no support, no creativitiy..
Werent they the world class players that were going to keep Johnson and Insua outside of the team just 3 months ago ?

Insua was not shining as well..i don´t say they are bad.. i think we need to keep them (Flanagan at least) in first team, but buying a new LB should be priority..Insua was not perfect as well if you saw the match..

and about Johnson, i do think Kelly will win the war for RB place eventually.. but i think to play him as CB like today is not going to make him a CB for us for next season.. he could become a great CB, but with more time, today he was not good at CB place after playing most of the time as RB in first team..

i don´t even think Johnson is world class so i don´t remember i said it about Flanagan and Kelly, both could become world class for their position, since they are very young and can improve..but trully world class players in todays LFC are Suarez, Aquilani and Reina. Gerrard i have doubts, Agger would be the other one, if he was not injured all the time..

lol what do you want to prove to yourself.. friendlys are matches for fitness to show the coach how good are the players after break before the season start.. those matches we lost mean nothing for the scoreline, you can´t compare smaller teams before playing with their best squad to a training mode playing team.. who chainges players every 15 minutes in a single match without limit.. what´s your point?

i talked about the players who are seriously not good enough for Liverpool at this stage and about who i think we have more problems to sell than to keep here... becouse of their high wages..

today it was just fully strong Galatasaray against realy tired looking team with Poulsen and Degen playing for same side... i knew we will not win just by knowing the lineup...

you guys sometimes are desilusional as hell..

what worries me we have to much injured first 11 players like Gerrard, Meireles, Agger and Skrtel.. wich is very bad.

man leave this acting over here , 4 last matchs we take 12 goals ? even my team Vellaznim cant take more than this and if they play with 1st team (that its more bad than 3th team of Liverpool) something its WRONG open your eyes and say your opinion and leave defending kenny or anyone coz they dont really pay you for this !

they are english and this is more important , ah and if there was Downing , Henderson and Adam we win 3-0

I want to say we lose 5-0

Last edited:

how many LFC preseason matches you saw this month ?

:ROLL::ROLL:Fook me ! at least let the season start before you start turning on your own team. Slagged off for not buying players and then slagged off when you do.
:ROLL::ROLL::ROLL:

:ROLL::ROLL:Fook me ! at least let the season start before you start turning on your own team. Slagged off for not buying players and then slagged off when you do.
:ROLL::ROLL::ROLL:

:WORSHIP:

Koolaje is right too, just leave them to it. Some people will only ever see negatives, regardless of the overall picture. We played a team consisting of players who barely make our bench, know they're being sold, hardly have experience and some people expect us to beat a strong Galatasaray team who start their season next week or so?

Nothing to see here, move along.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only point that worries me is how many games will the 1st team have to gel? Because we might be starting with 3 to 4 new players ( I consider Carrol a new player with his injuries last season). I would expect Downing, Carrol, either Adam or Henderson and maybe a new LB to be in the 1st team against Sunderland.

And training will only allow so much, 1st team competitive matches (like this one) are good ways to get the 1st team up to speed. It's not likely that showing how crap Poulson is is going to "sell" him, is it?

yeah, but we have to somehow sell this players and make profit..

The problem is we never played so far in pre season with lineup that i think Kenny want´s us to play in premier league, becouse of Gerrard injury, and rest of injured players, wich is how i said the big concern at least for me.. he is simply testing players ability, sometimes on different position but he is testing what they are able of.. i think yesterday, or i hope it was the final test for some before we sell them..

We need to play with our best 11 against Valencia at least.. i don´t know how we play in Norway, but at home i expect us to play as if it was not a friendly.. to see where we are..

Sod friendlies. Means nothing.

Come opening game of season, more effort and urgency takes place so I'd just wish everybody would just stop talking shit. Does my head in. If crap and no points after a few league games then fair enough but for now, wind your necks in as it's pretty boring.

Anyway, 2nd goal. Poulsen is watching the man and not the ball. He has his back to the ball! Why do people do that? He watches the ball, he gets there before Baros. Goal avoided.

The only point that worries me is how many games will the 1st team have to gel? Because we might be starting with 3 to 4 new players ( I consider Carrol a new player with his injuries last season). I would expect Downing, Carrol, either Adam or Henderson and maybe a new LB to be in the 1st team against Sunderland.

And training will only allow so much, 1st team competitive matches (like this one) are good ways to get the 1st team up to speed. It's not likely that showing how crap Poulson is is going to "sell" him, is it?

Been meaning to say for a while, Caroll with two L's ;)

well there is surely a reason people will not like him with his price tag on his head..but it´s not a reason to not like the player or moan about him all the time, he didn´t buy himself to LFC.. and it would be not wise to judge him as well as others before the season even started..

Back
Top Bottom