Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

If Everton would play in Asia it would also be possible that they have a bigger attendance than in 20 of their 22 home matches..

no way , everton dont have that much fans in Asia ,

Liverpool is the team with most fans there , also united too but everton cmon ,

also look at this video i post up with that united fan , u can see there almost all fans have Liverpool Kit so they arent fans who just go to see famous team but they are LFC fans !

no way , everton dont have that much fans in Asia ,

Liverpool is the team with most fans there , also united too but everton cmon ,

also look at this video i post up with that united fan , u can see there almost all fans have Liverpool Kit so they arent fans who just go to see famous team but they are LFC fans !

Ok, so what?
I don't see any reason why that would be important enough to do research about it.

Respect to the kid on vid , his actions said you can take my shirt but not my soul :WORSHIP: he is manu still he dies! and he was humiliated poor kid .... He needs to find a mutd support group fast!

Bloody hell, Gerd, not everything is so serious you know! :ROLL:

It was a light-hearted comment, a bit of fun, but you go off and act like you've been insulted personally and start defending Moyes. Same as when I said about Vanizzle and you start to go on like I'm dead wrong and my opinion is completely wrong because you think he's a "perfect gentleman".

Just because someone has a different opinion of someone or a different sense of humour (of which, and you've already said, you don't seem to understand English banter anyway), it doesn't mean we're wrong.

It comes across a bit condescending and almost like you're trying to be "father-like" sometimes with some of your replies in here. You've got a lot to learn about how English fans behave towards their rivals, it's not always as serious as you make it out to be.

Jeez. Try to put some funny posts and videos and the Serious Police come storming in!

why-so-serious1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Respect to the kid on vid , his actions said you can take my shirt but not my soul :WORSHIP: he is manu still he dies! and he was humiliated poor kid .... He needs to find a mutd support group fast!

True...but it is still funny :DD

that kid made a mistake but hes lucky the fans were kind to him.. imagine if he was at kop with taht shirt on lol..

nothing would happend to him except he would be verbally abused..

anfield stadium is monitored and the fans there know what would it mean if they attack someone..

obviously outside anfield it´s different storry imo..

See this? Me and Vaninizzle never really see eye to eye much, never really seen him do much apart from slate Liverpool and even he's more positive about what we're doing than some of our own fans! :LOL:

yeah bit puzzled to see a few lfc supporters reaction to kennys summer dealings.

I know i slate lfc but its a compliment really..

think im quite a bit older than you dude, so growing up in the 80's with lfc as top dogs helped form my anti-lfc stance...

got nowt but respect for the city and both clubs.

its all in good humour, abit of banter, just sometimes its hard to convey sense of humour on this platform.

Dags, me saying that Vann is a true gentleman was not directed at you...that is a conclusion you make, not something i hinted at. You won't believe me, but i was trying to be ...funny (while still being serious about Vann being a gentleman).

For my reaction about Everton: it's true that sometimes i don't understand English fans...there is a cultural difference. I apologize for that one.

yeah bit puzzled to see a few lfc supporters reaction to kennys summer dealings.

I know i slate lfc but its a compliment really..

think im quite a bit older than you dude, so growing up in the 80's with lfc as top dogs helped form my anti-lfc stance...

got nowt but respect for the city and both clubs.

its all in good humour, abit of banter, just sometimes its hard to convey sense of humour on this platform.

Just out of interest, how old are you? I think I might be amongst the oldest here :JAY:

Not a bad deal at all. I'm quite surprised he's ok playing 2nd GK.

it was United vs. Roma not United vs. Doni... i think the rest 10 players have their share on those goals...

it was United vs. Roma not United vs. Doni... i think the rest 10 players have their share on those goals...

I thought Gerd was the one who was supposed to be minus a sense of humour.
Oh I'm 42 do I qualify as the oldest moaning whinge arse on here ?

Aha, I can still claim to be a youngster then ... Kinda! 31 at the end of the month.

I'm right behind you, desperateley clinging on to my 20's...April is the dreaded month for me.

stephen1martin Stephen Martin
#LFC have paid £18.5 million for Downing but also allowing Villa to consider one loan agreement and to speak to two players about a move.

hope they want to speak to Poulsen and Ngog maybe..

Back
Top Bottom