Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Liverpool have today finalised a deal to sell Paul Konchesky to Leicester City.

The 30-year-old, who played 18 games for the Reds, will now join the Championship outfit for pre-season.

:D

Another off the wage bill...

Now i understand why Jovanovic said in the press that he was extremely charmed by Anderlecht.

He will be most likely reunited with his former Standard partner Mbokani who will most certainly go to Anderlecht aswell...not the best transfers IMO...(but no problem since Anderlecht for me is what Man Utd is for a Liverpool fan).

Liverpool: Gulacsi, Flanagan, Kelly, Carragher, Wilson, Poulsen, Spearing, Shelvey, Cole, Pacheco, Ngog.

Subs: Jones, Hansen, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Robinson, Wisdom, Adam, Aquilani, Coady, Kuyt, Carroll.

Definitely a "shop window" team playing today.

Aquilani wearing the #99 shirt, make of that what you will...

Watching the 2nd half....(whilst doing work). The tightfitting kit doesn't do Adam any favours! I thought he was just a bit stocky, but he looks tubby!.....Oh, it's fulltime.

John_W_Henry John W. Henry
Late Guangdong goals were beautiful. Entertaining match. Aquilani, Ngog, Robinson, Coady, Andy, others looked very good. Off to Malaysia.

Mentioned on Twitter before the game by a few people.

anfieldonline Anfield Online
Alberto Aquilani wearing the number 99 shirt. Intriguing. #lfc #LFCAsiaTour

briankettle Not Brian Kettle
Aquilani has been given #lfc squad number 99. Presumably only because the league won't allow the words For Sale on the back of his shirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

we are cleaning club thats good ;)

hope also paulsen , jovanovic move away

does it realy matter what numbers players wear at this friendly matches?

heck, Poulsen was wearing Aurelios number today...

who cares.. :)

i realy don´t care about the price..why should we even bother???

our owners and manager wanted him, he´s our target and he is ours soon..

i don´t care about the money.. we have good owners now...let them care

i hope they leave the price a secret, the same thing they should do with Carroll.. it´s only wrong for supporters to know the price in some way.. then they compare the players only looking about how much he is worth etc..

i realy don´t care about the price..why should we even bother???

our owners and manager wanted him, he´s our target and he is ours soon..

i don´t care about the money.. we have good owners now...let them care

i dont really like this politic £20mil WTF ???? who is he to coast so much ??? great , we are becoming like City spending so much money ...! at the last they pay much for stars not fucking henderson , downing and this kind of players !

you are a true supporter Valon..

realy great to judge players before they kick the ball in our shirt...

i dont really like this politic £20mil WTF ???? who is he to coast so much ??? great , we are becoming like City spending so much money ...! at the last they pay much for stars not fucking henderson , downing and this kind of players !
Completely agree with you.

Valon and Liverbird, you guys so don´t understand what´s reality and what´s football manager.. there is so many factors around a single transfer of a player you pretend that don´t exist.. i don´t have the will to write those factors...becouse it would be useles..

top-15-chance-creators.jpg

http://basstunedtored.com/

it has been said some time ago officialy by Comolli that we are after PL proven and young players up to 25 if possible..

i don´t know what you all expect...that a club without europe matches will sign Aguero or Messi?

wake up

Last edited:

Are there any reports on the wages your new players will earn? Maybe the seemingly high fees will be balanced by low wages for players who will certainly improve your squad.

well i don´t know nothing official but what you write is very possible, since Comolli and even our owner said we will sell the players who earn a lot without playing enough and that this policy is past...that´s why i think players like Henderson, Carroll, Adam and Downing should earn less than Jovanovic for example.. i don´t know the price but they all will be with the club possible 5 years.. in Henderson and Carroll case i expect even more years.. so they are good walue definetly..

Many can change in 5 years, heck even 2-3 years many things change, and Carroll I wouldn't think would last that long because he still has that "?" sign on top of him, at least for now. Maybe someone will quote me 3-4 years from now ! :-)

that´s true, but it´s definetly better to wait untill they play for us than label them "fucking" before they have chance to prove their worth..

Back
Top Bottom