Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

yeah i forgot him..but i don´t think they would want to pay him that money we do...

What's wrong with N'Gog? He's a decent back-up to have around.

personaly i don´t have any problem with him..but i supose they (Villa) would want to talk to him as we were linked with another striker so far.. (who would most probably replace Ngog...)

I would keep him at the club and i don´t think we find better younger CF for the money we bought Ngog and for the salary we are paying him i guess..

Aha, I can still claim to be a youngster then ... Kinda! 31 at the end of the month.

Bloody hell Dags youre just a whippersnapper, Congrats to Gerd for being the oldest swinger in town. I thought it would be me at 45. But you lot could tell that already right? with my mature and enthralling posts. :COAT:

Just noticed that Aquilani does actually have the #99 number on the official site, Insua #98.

Not sure who Kohlert and Sokolik are though.

Aquilani completely running the show today.

And just posted:

John_W_Henry John W. Henry
One missing link last year: Acquilani. Put the ball near Ngog and the goal and it's going in. Too much talk of them somewhere else.

Let the love-in commence!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aqua its class so much better than Adam in my opinion , shame we want to leave him to move away , and also for something like 7 milion ?

Different players, you can't really compare Aquilani to Adam. Like you wouldn't compare Mascherano to Gerrard.

Adam looks good also.

just difficult to see where everyone fits in with our midfield

got some good quality there would be a shame to strip it back.

stength in depth, just need to add in different areas

Aqua and Chaz may be different, but thats great for when youre looking to change a game and these players provide you with different options.

BTW did anyone read the mirror yesterday. I didnt agree with what Roy evans was saying about us when we face the top teams " in the last home game of the season against Tottenham, you saw we were short of a little bit of class against the better teams and its going to be tough".

Yeah i agree this season is going to be hard, but surely our last two games of last season were down to fatigue, hence why we have bolstered the squad.

When we played at stamford bridge, the emirates last season to my memory we played pretty well. I just found it odd that he should come out with something like that.

Our problem has always been breaking down the teams lower down the division, we have a pretty good record against the bigger clubs.

Aqua its class so much better than Adam in my opinion , shame we want to leave him to move away , and also for something like 7 milion ?

how on earth can you compare Adam with Aquilani?? what´s the point to even compare them? we have no first 11 like every top team .. players chainge and we will rotate as well..

also how do you know we want to leave him to move away?

and where do you find your source for money..

it´s all ridicilous what you write..

it´s like i would say i heard that we will sell Gerrard..

just gossip

how on earth can you compare Adam with Aquilani?? what´s the point to even compare them? we have no first 11 like every top team .. players chainge and we will rotate as well..

also how do you know we want to leave him to move away?

and where do you find your source for money..

it´s all ridicilous what you write..

it´s like i would say i heard that we will sell Gerrard..

just gossip

where i hear ? but u dont saw we want to sell to Juve ? we offer him like nothing also to Milan but they both dont care to buy him , I bet Kenny its using there in Asia to do some good matchs and put his valute a bit more up (coz no one if offering more than 7 milion) and sell him !

Has nobody read John Henry's tweet above then? It sounds like he's staying. People also seem to believe Aquilani was being pushed out, obviously he had no intentions of going back to Italy himself and actually wanted to leave so we offered him out at his own request? Nooooo, players are never unhappy at clubs and want to go back to their home country.

I'm pretty sure the management team know full well what Aquilani can offer. If they want him to stay, and I think they do, then the only reason he'll go is if his agent is trying to engineer a move back to Italy. There's been a lot of quotes from Aquilani's agent saying he wanted to stay in Italy, yet people still want to point the finger at the club and Kenny.

Sack Kenny.

Last edited by a moderator:

of course he´s staying.. i´m very sure about that.. becouse logicaly why would we want to sell him for less than half we bought..especialy with new staff and manager who imo rates him..

first of all Kenny has nothing to do with Aquilani, he was bought by Rafa.. loaned out by Hodgson and just now he´s playing under Kenny and new owners, managment etc.. he´s a Liverpool player and Liverpool, even if we wanted to sell him, will not sell him for 7 mil. pounds... :D that´s for sure... If someone bid for more than we bought him, then maybe...but as i said, i belive Kenny rates him and the way we are (or will) play next season, Aquilani will be very good addition..

if i fear about a player to be sold it´s definetly Meireles..

But don´t start again if Adam is worse or better than him, becouse he has lot´s to offer..and i think he is better for our formation than Meireles..

so i would not cry if we sell him to buy a proper LB for example..

Cissokho rumoured to be coming on Monday to discuss terms etc.

Cissokho would be great obviously, and it´s sure we are about to sign a LB..but something tells me we have more chance to get Jose Enrique..

Comolli on Sky Sports News saying no signings are imminent and he's unsure if there'll be anymore.

maybe we stick with Johnson as LB? or Kelly as CB? who knows.. i´m pretty satisfied with our squad depth already + if we manage to promote some youngsters and get rid of underperforming players...

but imo we were after a LB with Clichy so i guess this final piece would be needed..

I really dont like Meireles and if I have to pick between Midlefields who have to leave i would pick him , Juve and Inter want him tho so can be good sell ;)

about Cissokho I think deal its almost done need to wait for monday , however after him (if we get) I think we need also 1 other man in forward !

Enrique wants CL football so out we go. LB should be covered if Insua manages to stay and fight for a place, with the Robinson as backup (man we're screwed if that were to happen).

It´s more about who want´s Enrique...maybe he will move outside England if this is true..

or to Arsenal ...

Back
Top Bottom