Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

it look like we have deal with Wolfsburg for Diergo for 7m + jovanovic !

Next season we are playing a new very progressive system. It's difficult to explain in regular terms, but it comes down to 3-7.

But's it's not really an overload, last season the problem was a lack of attacking players. With Maxi probably heading off, together with Bundi and hopefully Cole you aren't left with a huge amount of options. So it will probably be a AM set of 3 from Suarez / Kuyt / Gerrard / Diego? / Downing/Mata? with behind that a set from Lucas / Spearing / Aquilani / Adam? / Henderson.

Out of those you would have Lucas with either Aquilani or Adam as first choice with Henderson and Spearing as back-up. For the AM's you would have Suarez Gerrard and one from Kuyt and the possible signings. With Kuyt and Suarez mixing it up as a 2nd striker.

Looks a solid squad to me.

Next season we are playing a new very progressive system. It's difficult to explain in regular terms, but it comes down to 3-7.

But's it's not really an overload, last season the problem was a lack of attacking players. With Maxi probably heading off, together with Bundi and hopefully Cole you aren't left with a huge amount of options. So it will probably be a AM set of 3 from Suarez / Kuyt / Gerrard / Diego? / Downing/Mata? with behind that a set from Lucas / Spearing / Aquilani / Adam? / Henderson.

Out of those you would have Lucas with either Aquilani or Adam as first choice with Henderson and Spearing as back-up. For the AM's you would have Suarez Gerrard and one from Kuyt and the possible signings. With Kuyt and Suarez mixing it up as a 2nd striker.

Looks a solid squad to me.

again it´s to soon to predict how the squad will be shaped after the transfer window..i think personaly we will get every deal IN and OUT before the asia tour.. with maybe some moves after..but in general, i belive we need squad that is not just good at pitch but also the bench with quality.. in some parts of the previous season we had sometimes kids sitting on bench.. i want Aquilani to return, but i also want Adam and AM like Diego..or Mata if we get him.. this will make it easyer for coach to build a team for any type of oponent..

So far we can´t predict and argue about number of players in midfield as there will be still movement in this area.. and we officialy have only one new player, Henderson.. so far.

"I'm going back to England feeling exactly the same as the first time - he added - with the same ambition. I've read that I don't want to go back, but that's not true. I came back to Italy for family reasons and to try and get back into the Italy team. Now I'm more than happy to go back to Liverpool".
Great if he means it.

If Aquilani can stay fit, then there is no need for Charlie Adam..

If Blackpool want to play hardball....then they can keep him
and wait for him to walk on a free transfer..

im agree now we have Aquilani we dont need Adam (that for me its not player for Liverpoool)

Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Surprised by the Shelvey comment. He has hardly played, but whenever he has he's always been energetic and has looked comfortable on the ball. Not sure what you can expect from him coming on for 5-10min. at a time. And the Fulham pass was really good imo.

He made a pass. Woopdedoo. No offence but players who get criticised and are classed as shite can now and then make a pass. Joeys I've played with can make a pass now and then too. I can't open the link for some reason so can't see it but it's irrelevant anyway.

Bug again, I'll stress what I was mainly answering. Somebody said sell Gerrard and keep Shelvey before him! Not for me.

I also said it's basically too early too judge him anyway. I just haven't been impressed so far but yes I admit nobody has really seen that much of him to really judge him yet.

Cheers.

Agree, he's nowhere near regular 1st team, let alone replacing Gerrard. I have been pleased with what he has shown so far, the little it has been.

BelgoFoot John Chapman

L'equipe says Chris Mavinga will leave Liverpool; wanted by Villareal, Rennes and Genk. Fee of 1m euros mentioned, I'm surprised.

Genk will never be able to pay 1 million for him, except if they can transfer one (or all) their "star" players.
And even then, Mavinga is not worth 1 million euro. That is madness. He was quite good for Genk, but 1 million is way too high.

Guess he will go to Villareal or Rennes...that's a pity.

if we manage to sell an loaned reserve player for that money, it means we are on good way also to produce money from our reserves..like other big teams are doing regulary..

118136878.jpg

118136693.jpg

The club publishes all rumours, regardless of how daft they are. I wouldn't read a single thing into that being on the site.

I have to say, I never imagine Alberto would at least back at Liverpool at this stage. Now there are still two months and he is still here. If he stays, he is going to be magnific under the pass & move philosophy.

I have to say, I never imagine Alberto would at least back at Liverpool at this stage. Now there are still two months and he is still here. If he stays, he is going to be magnific under the pass & move philosophy.

I personally would like to see Aqua given a good chance, i just hope this time around he has better luck.

As for the Lennon rumour, even if there was some truth in it wouldnt it just be another Pennant type signing? I would have thought going after somebody like Walcott would have been a better option. But its like Dags said no one should read anything into it...not yet at least.

Aquilani won´t be sold, i don´t think Kenny would make this mistake... exactly now we need such inteligent midfielder who is quick on passing more than ever..

Is that Doni using the number 1 shirt? Agger on a mohawk?? Nasty.

that´s Brad Jones.. Liverpool didn´t signed no new player officialy since Henderson..

Chris_Mavinga Chris Mavinga
After the world cup u20 i want to back at Liverpool.. And show what i can do to the manager..

I'm waiting for a comment from Jay...

Back
Top Bottom