Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

yeah he died time ago he coms from one village of my city , I really was hoping to see him in first team of Liverpool special after a great match when he score 3 goals .....
I went days ago near hes grave and yesterday i saw that Swansea after win promote put shirts with picture of him and hes name

I really was hoping to see one Albanian playing for Liverpool special this guy that com from one village near me

after were this rumors that Lorik Cana is coming from Marseille he personaly told me that "IM GOING ON LIVERPOOL NEXT SEASON" but dont know what happen and he went to Sunderland :S

I still dream one Albanian player will play one day for Liverpool , now im hoping that one will be Xherdan Shaqiri !!!

With regard to some of the comments below, from people I know on the book around my way, United fans can dish it out but can't take it. All year it's blah blah blah, they get a little back and just get really aggressive and act like bloody kids! End of the day, there was no shame losing to a side like Barca. Nobody can live with them and won't for a couple of years. Their cycle will pass though.

Next year maybe for United? I'd be very surprised ;)

I saw a few different places Young signed for United so Pool were turning to Downing.

the problem with all the Young rumours is that he's on holiday and has been the entire time the rumours have been circulating, and while i'm sure his agent will have been in talks with a few clubs, i doubt a decision has been made yet.

apparently we have agreed a fee with newcastle for a player.discussing personal terms.(now get shitfaced)JOEY BARTON.this better be a rumour.First adam,downing now this?Bet the teams in league are shakin in their boots if this was our signings.i'd be fuckin fuming if this was true.

Barton is scum, but IMO he is a very good player. Dalglish might be the type of manager to have a good influence on Barton (and isn't Barton a scouser?).

And an Evertonian. Didn't he give Torres all kinds of abuse earlier this season?

Utter scum of a person and I'd be disgusted if he joined us.

Who actually personally knows Barton anyway? If you don't then how can anybody call somebody scum? You read things about him and he does stupid things but I have mates who have done stupid things in the past but they aren't scum. They also grow up and become more mature too. Live and learn and all that.

Do I want him at Liverpool? Doesn't really matter what I think but I have faith in Kenny so will leave it to him to get whoever he sees fit.

he will be Kop´s hero if we sign him...

Joey_Barton_1400509i.jpg

Last edited:

Who actually personally knows Barton anyway? If you don't then how can anybody call somebody scum? You read things about him and he does stupid things but I have mates who have done stupid things in the past but they aren't scum. They also grow up and become more mature too. Live and learn and all that.

Do I want him at Liverpool? Doesn't really matter what I think but I have faith in Kenny so will leave it to him to get whoever he sees fit.

I agree, i shouldn't have said that.

I correct myself: "he acts like scum".

no i dont know barton personally.and i have done stupid things as well.am i scum?not for me to say tbh.but i'll tell you what,if i stubbed a cigar out on someone's eye,beat up my teammate and other ridiculous cuntish things to do then im a cunt..of the highest order.its in his genes to be a cunt.brother of a racist murderer.this is a player who claims to be the best english midfielder.JOEY BARTON IS A CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.for all this "ive matured" bull he's trying to spin,lets not forget he took a cheap shot at morten gamst pedersen again this season.this is a player who also said "im evertonian,not liverpudlian".im sorry if i dont want a cunt like this in the club i love or anywhere near me or the people i love.he can fuck right back to "the peoples club" for all i care.again,JOEY BARTON IS SCUM.rant over

Yep he's scum. It's not like that opinion is based on some pointless comments in the media and poor tackles and red cards, this is a guy who has been to jail, if I remember correctly wrecked a youth player's career with a sigar and beat up a teammate who was then too scared/scarred to return to the club.

He is an utter c@#t and should be nowhere near the club.

(Waiting for the mancs to come in and use Gerrard as an example of our hypocrisy...)

They're different levels to being a cunt. Gerrard's significantly lower on the cunt scale.

Chat right now that you've bought Henderson. Would be a good signing, I rate him. Not at the top level just yet, but very young.

Chat right now that you've bought Henderson. Would be a good signing, I rate him. Not at the top level just yet, but very young.

Yep, I'd be very pleased if we get him.

Would make an interesting statement if your summer business included Downing, Young, Henderson etc. All young, English and already suited to the prem. And presumably all respect Daglish due to his reputation.

Wouldn't be cheap though.

Henderson is very promising, would be a better signing than Charlie Adam.

Would make an interesting statement if your summer business included Downing, Young, Henderson etc. All young, English and already suited to the prem. And presumably all respect Daglish due to his reputation.

Wouldn't be cheap though.

The club really needs some 1st team english players as it was quite lacking. Besides Gerrard and Carra (who can't go for much longer) you are left with Johnson and Carrol as 1st teamers. Other then that it's youth and on the verge (Kelly, Spearing, etc.). So a couple more would be needed for the quota to not force the team to put youngsters in with a couple of injuries.

Isn't Barton an Evertonian anyway? Anyway people can say what they want about him and most of it is true anyway, one fact remains though, and it's a fact many just don't wanna admit.... He's a very good player!

no i dont know barton personally.and i have done stupid things as well.am i scum?not for me to say tbh.but i'll tell you what,if i stubbed a cigar out on someone's eye,beat up my teammate and other ridiculous cuntish things to do then im a cunt..of the highest order.its in his genes to be a cunt.brother of a racist murderer.this is a player who claims to be the best english midfielder.JOEY BARTON IS A CUNT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.for all this "ive matured" bull he's trying to spin,lets not forget he took a cheap shot at morten gamst pedersen again this season.this is a player who also said "im evertonian,not liverpudlian".im sorry if i dont want a cunt like this in the club i love or anywhere near me or the people i love.he can fuck right back to "the peoples club" for all i care.again,JOEY BARTON IS SCUM.rant over

Ha ha. Somebody has anger issues :)
I never said I like him or want him to play at Liverpool. I very much doubt he will but people do immature things at times. That's all I'm getting at.

Have you calmed down yet? :)

Isn't Barton an Evertonian anyway? Anyway people can say what they want about him and most of it is true anyway, one fact remains though, and it's a fact many just don't wanna admit.... He's a very good player!

But is he though? All I remember is long accurate punts up to Carrol with newcastle. Other then that he seems more like Spearing / Lucas, usefull and busy but not much else.

Have you calmed down yet? :)

yeah just did,cheers...

anyways,after rumours of tom werner and henry heading to london to do a deal,ridiculous rumour of drogba coming to us surfacing.as absurd as it sounds,would love him to be on the bench.goals guaranteed.henderson on the other hand must surely be a joke.first barton now henderson?why would we even go down that road when we have aqua to come back,spearing,shelvey,suso?

Drogba? No way. Doesn't fit, would be very expensive and is getting on (33 isn't he?).

Henderson seems a decent prospect but I don't think hes anything special, Downing is average. Young is the best of that bunch.

tbf mate Barton seems to do stupid and reckless things on a weekly basis, what people fail to realise is that the reason he seems to have calmed down recently is that he's hired a pr manager (actually the manager of indie band Vampire Weekend) who is literally checking everything he says and does.

Regardless all his stupid antics Barton IMO is the sort of player Liverpool need to give Caroll the ammunition he needs...

Fair point that Barton made a great number of chances for Carroll.

But, he's pretty expensive. Apparently on like £75k a week, which is mental for a player of his, erm, ability and background.

Regardless all his stupid antics Barton IMO is the sort of player Liverpool need to give Caroll the ammunition he needs...

But surely that should be good crosses with wingers? Not another CM, who's only "added" ability is to punt it forward accurately. Gerrard can do that aswell, but it shouldn't be the way the team play's anyway.

Hopefully it's all just nonsense. He is already 28 anyway and will turn 29 in september, another reason not to waste any money on him.

Back
Top Bottom