Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

According to Philippe Auclair from L'Equipe, Gervinho is the unsung hero of Lille's championship's winning campaign this season...more so than Sow (top scorer) and Hazard.

On the other hand, when playing for Beveren Eboué was much better than Gervinho.

Marveaux has said he's definitely playing in England next season but still hasn't signed for anyone and is still choosing.

MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva
“Aquilani is a Liverpool player and will possibly return to England, but it is clear that, if there was the opportunity to stay in Italy he’d stay here.“Inter Milan and AC Milan for the player? No, currently there aren’t these opportunities. A return to Roma? No.” Agent

Jose Enrique and Mata would be an impressive duo on the left.

MarcoSilva11 Marco Silva
“Aquilani is a Liverpool player and will possibly return to England, but it is clear that, if there was the opportunity to stay in Italy he’d stay here.“Inter Milan and AC Milan for the player? No, currently there aren’t these opportunities. A return to Roma? No.” Agent
He is going to Ac Milan.

liverpool-fc-on-the-way-back.jpg

lol i noticed this, was icing on a cake tonight...

word is rafa has signed a 2yr deal with a.madrid.think its a good team for him.certaintly wish him and a.madrid all the best.now can we have aguero please?

word is rafa has signed a 2yr deal with a.madrid.think its a good team for him.certaintly wish him and a.madrid all the best.now can we have aguero please?

that would be nice.. i would expect him to sign with Chelsea to be honest.. but if he has to continue with Atletico, it could be a great restart of his carreer, of all the teams in La Liga, Atletico are most sympatic to me personaly.. well also Barca, but Atletico is a big challenge for any coach..

edit: that look on Neville´s face, lmao.

I'd be VERY surprised if he went to Chelsea. As well as saying he'd never join one of our rivals, he wants to join a club that will let him develop a system and start a legacy. Chelsea is probably the worst club to join, with that in mind. See Ancelotti for proof.

well, just saying...i know he told he won´t join a rival club, but his unemployed, and he´s a great coach for team like Chelsea...imo

+ he has already Torres there...

something tells me we will see a Aguero - Torres swap if Rafa joins Atletico...

Jeez, for all that chat a few of you gave about United comparing their 19th title to Liverpool...there's an awful lot of smugness on here for a team that, last time I checked, isn't even going to have the opportunity to show how they'd do against Barcelona for another year at least.

Just saying.

Next year right?

no we won´t play CL and i don´t know if we win, but this is just reaction for this perch talk, we still have our perch and we never lost it, we are most succesfull english club in europe and we are proud of that as much as you are proud of your 19 titles..

if next season? we always hope as you do as well i guess..

Jeez, for all that chat a few of you gave about United comparing their 19th title to Liverpool...there's an awful lot of smugness on here for a team that, last time I checked, isn't even going to have the opportunity to show how they'd do against Barcelona for another year at least.

Just saying.

Next year right?

lol

Just saying.

Next year right?

haha lashing out at Liverpool fans making you feel better softlad?

I love all this "next year?" stuff, as the only people that EVER say it are mancs and chelsea fans, the vast majority of us have never said "we'll win it next year" let alone every season like you lot pretend.

Also, what exactly where you expecting? 99% of the stuff we've heard from Man Utd fans in the past few weeks has been about Liverpool! You won the league so that takes you to 19-18 over us, it doesn't matter that you set a new record because the important thing is that you finally managed to overtake Liverpool. This past week all i've heard from mancs is "lets win the CL so we can shut the kopites up about Istanbul" and "we'll be on 4 next week, then 5 next year and it'll finally shut the scousers up"

So excuse us for taking the piss on half a page of the Evo-Web Liverpool thread.

:DD Enjoy, it doesn't really bother me as banter is what makes football, rather than go telling to the mods and going on a ignore list rampage. ;))

United fans complaining when they give us shit about 19 but when we give it back, they cry about it? And I'm not just talking about this forum either, Utd fans everywhere seem to be upset at Liverpool being pleased about the result.

I bet United fans were gutted when we got beat by Milan in the CL final...

Really? Not me for one.

Anyway regarding Liverpool, I think some LFC fans are expecting to many big names or even signings for that matter, I wouldn't be surprised with Charlie Adam + a defender and that being that.

I'll PayPal you £10 if that's all we sign by the end of the transfer window.

We're going to be shipping out around 5-10 players probably, they'll need replacing. On top of that, I think Comolli has already said we'll be making a number of signings on top of replacements as the squad is lacking any depth so needs increasing.

Really? Not me for one.

Anyway regarding Liverpool, I think some LFC fans are expecting to many big names or even signings for that matter, I wouldn't be surprised with Charlie Adam + a defender and that being that.

no way mate, Comolli said there will be about 12 players moving in and out of the team this summer..

if i remember his last interview correctly..

he died some time ago now, but still sad thing, i remember him playing in 2007 in pre-season thinking he could be great talent for Austria and the Liverpool club..

sadly it was not meant to be :(

Back
Top Bottom