Liverpool Thread

super mick mcarthy said:
whats odds do you think i would get for liverpool finishing in the top 3 next season?

10 to 1 probably, I know we are summat like 25 to 1 to win the Prem next year

CWright said:
super mick mcarthy said:
whats odds do you think i would get for liverpool finishing in the top 3 next season?

might be worth a go like

a new coach, cisse and another 20 million worth of players would make you serious contenders imo

super mick mcarthy said:
CWright said:
super mick mcarthy said:

might be worth a go like

a new coach, cisse and another 20 million worth of players would make you serious contenders imo

Dont be saying that out loud ;)

Valencia are trying to offer a contract to Benitez in an effort to to keep him there.
Don't you think Parry/Moores are on vacation at the wrong time?
Yeah, they need their summer breaks, but after sacking GH, you would
think they need to be trying to get Benitez and spending 100% of their
time in making deals. Would'nt want to delay it too much.
Just hope Benitez finally joins LFC.

well I dont believe anyone would sack GH unless somebody was already lined up to take over...

somebodys ready to take over and they are keeping quiet about it.

Harvy2001 said:
well I dont believe anyone would sack GH unless somebody was already lined up to take over...

somebodys ready to take over and they are keeping quiet about it.

that's what i thought earlier when they were going to announce
the sacking of GH. But apparently Owen was saying somewhere
that the board need some time to find a good manager and
it will go into next month.
I just hope we're not in a situation where we will not find
a good replacement.

Liverpool's French defender Djimi Traore is set to leave Anfield with a move to West Bromich Albion. The fee is believed to be in the region of 1 million pounds, twice the fee that Houllier signed him for 5 years ago.

Traore's agent Willie McKay has told the Birmingham Evening News:

"As far as I'm concerned Djimi is looking forward to playing for West Brom next season."

"Things are being held up at the moment because Rick Parry is on holiday but we hope to get things moving soon."

"There has been interest from other clubs but we are confident Djimi he will sign for West Brom."

We'll let you know when or if a deal is confirmed by the club.

He will be sorely missed ;)

I will miss traore.....NO seriously.......................Just like a boil on my dick!!

Hargreaves: Liverpool would be ideal

The 23 year old has stated that after Euro 2004, he may be looking to move, and the Premiership and Liverpool is his number one choice.

"After seven years I'm starting to feel that I want to play elsewhere," he said. "Sometimes you just know when it's time to move on and take a new step. That time might be now or maybe it will be after another season. But I'm very excited about the next few years and thinking where I might end up.

"The Premiership, in particular, is brilliant and the fans are fantastic and just to be there every week would be a dream for me. I'd also be very much closer to my family because it's quite possible that, if I got transferred, my parents might move from Canada and return to England."

"Liverpool, with a new manager, will be looking to strengthen their squad. With one or two new players they could be a very talented team. The basis is already there with Stevie Gerrard and Michael Owen. That would be a great destination for me, and I think I would fit in really well.

"Arsenal are a wonderful team. I've seen a lot of them this season and they've definitely been the best team in Europe; it's just a shame they went out to Chelsea in the Champions League. I'd love to play for them but I just don't know if they need any new players.

"Manchester United are in a bit of transition and Chelsea have a wad of money to spend on who they want. If I had carte blanche to choose I would say I'd be a good fit at Liverpool."

A good player and I think he would fit in nicely at our place, a replacement for Hamann in the long run

Sign him up!!..............Like you say CW he could be hammans long term replacement.

Rick Parry said today that the new manager should be in by the end of June.
Wonder if they're still looking around or have they already decided on Benitez.
I'd prefer the latter.

EDIT:
Parry has said that they have not contacted any managers so far...
which makes Benitez's statement that his agent was contacted, ...contradictory to say the least.....
The sooner we close this chapter of who's the new manager, the better for
the club...hope the board are doing the sensible thing.

Accoring to Porto nobody has approached their manager from any English club, how odds that

metallica said:
would this be a good move for liverpool - to appoint raneiri as the new manager ?
if it happend what would you liverpool fans think ?

I'm not too sure about Ranieri, he's got experience with the Premiership,
but I think it would be a mistake appointing him.
He may be better than GH, but we should aim for better.

I'd go for a proven manager like Benitez whose Valencia team have
twice won La Liga (which is one of THE best leagues in Europe).

Yep he just quit. Prolly heading to you guys. My the Premiershp title will be worth competing for next year. Fergueson, Wenger, Mourinho, Benitez. Mah god.

can't believe he quit valencia for liverpool. it must be for someone else.

roma maybe? do real madrid have a manager?

no they both have managers.

must be liverpool.

it would seem you still have a bit of pulling power left. unlike some....

It is liverpool. Yes Real do have a manger, Camacho. And Roma. You basically answered yourself. Its obvoiusly going to be liverpool. The premiership will be great next season.

New kit

ladyboy_redshite.jpg

SulphuricX said:
Yep he just quit. Prolly heading to you guys. My the Premiershp title will be worth competing for next year. Fergueson, Wenger, Mourinho, Benitez. Mah god.

ZOIKS!! Can wait for next year! :shock:

(Sound of pants unzipping and pleasureful moans) :oops:

Back
Top Bottom