Liverpool Thread

im so anoyed now. what the hell is going on with the team tactics and selection. 2-0 to southampton is ridiculous. i cannot stress how dyer liverpool have gone. they are disgusting, people have been paying to watch them and i feel sorry for them. ive been listeinin on the radio and watchin the tv and we are awful. we may have the odd chance but we cant put them in the net. defence is pathetic, midfield is a one man band and owen is just rank, along with heskey and diouf, you say owen NEEDS service, how about he goes and gets the friggin ball instead of waitin for a pass, HE AINT GONNA BLOODY GET ONE FROM THAT CRAP MIDFIELD gerrard should move to a better club and owen should go to madrid i will be glad when he is gone because maybe we'll change are style of play. Portsmouth will probably be another disapointing display and i am just so disapointed yet again.

I'm missin Robbie. No passion or desire... Gerrard and Carra are the only players that are commited to the club.

Is Owen intentionally missing pens, or is he just crap? what happened to his pace? Looks like he's given up. could take a better pen myself.

Its all turning to shit this season, what was wrong for me today was.....

Henchoz at right back?! Why when we have a now fit Riise and Carragher who can play anywhere across the back.

Biscan at Centre back?! Henchoz and Hyypia are your central defenders, Carra on the right Riise on the left.

The whole midfield switching play, pick one player for the left and one for the right and stick with it, stop fucking about with positions during the game.

Owen?! Can we not drop him for a few games, yes hes getting into postitions to score but hes not putting them away and that pen today was just shite. Either he wants to stay or he doesnt, get it sorted.

I know that from the stats during the game we created more chances but if you arent fucking scoring then you are in trouble!!

You're pretty happy for someone who just lost 4-1 in a derby.

Yea n i xpectd dat coz we cant defend but Liverpool were unluky i admit dat i jus hate Houllier always makon xcuses jus admit u aint good enuff or dat u a shit manager!

He will get sakd coz u aint finishin 4th n yes Man U r shit at the moment i jus have no love for Liverpool and am sure u feel the same about Man U???

:mrgreen:

neo1983 said:

Yea n i xpectd dat coz we cant defend but Liverpool were unluky i admit dat i jus hate Houllier always makon xcuses jus admit u aint good enuff or dat u a shit manager!

He will get sakd coz u aint finishin 4th n yes Man U r shit at the moment i jus have no love for Liverpool and am sure u feel the same about Man U???

Is there something wrong with you keyboard dude or are you always this illiterate?

I totally agree. Its getting ridiculous now. These days, frustration gets to me whenever I see 'Pool play.

Its not like we got bad players, we've got a good group of players and a club with ambition. Given a couple of years, we could be winning trophies.

However, it seems week in week out, we're continuing the same tactical mistakes. We are not learning from our bad games.

To me, that incredible 2000/1 season was probably the beginning of our downfall. We got success too early (and to be honest, we were very lucky - i.e. that penalty/corner decision given in the Roma game in Anfield) and we sold our experienced players who could have helped developed the younger players more (i.e. McAllister, Litmanen and Westerveld).

Houllier should have tried to kept the team consistent and try to build upon them gradually instead of going crazy in the transfer market and buying many unproven youngsters such as Biscan, Traore, Cheyrou, Le Tallec, Diouf and Sinama-Pongolle.

Wenger on the other hand, chose to be careful in the transfer market. When he chose to buy a player, he only picked one or two. He then focused all his attention into improving that particular player (as he's currently doing with Reyes and done in the past with Viera & Henry).

neo1983 said:

look blud, jus cos u's a londoner don't mean you have to act like it when u r typin ;)

i thought it was another inadequate performance from liverpool today. saints didnt play all that well and the pool just rolled over. yeah you created a few chances on the 2nd half, but nothing really clear cut, apart from the pen which i thought shoudlnt have been one.

houllier MUST see that if he gets liverpool back to passing the ball instead of hoofing it, theyre gona make a greater impact in the EPL.

Never felt more like singing the Blue's, when Everton win and Liverpool lose!

:D

Please give houllier another 5 year contract :D

footyfan said:
Never felt more like singing the Blue's, when Everton win and Liverpool lose!

:D

Please give houllier another 5 year contract :D
Shut it blue-nose prick! Oi everton chairman, wonna borrow a tenner!??!

At least that will feed that fat twat rooney!

Blue scum. the most racist fans in the country. Fact.

Nah mate its called being in a rush! i just hate typin every single letter!

But if u guys cant understand it i will type fully!

:(

neo1983 said:
Nah mate its called being in a rush! i just hate typin every single letter!

But if u guys cant understand it i will type fully!

:(
Nah mate maybe it's the fact, that you're a manc fan who lives in london ;) .

I advise you to grasp onto arsenal real quick!!!. They are afterall the team of the moment for "glory hunters" :)

Ps- If YOU ARE MANCUNIAN LIVING IN LONDON I TAKE IT ALL BACK!

U peopole make me larf the same old crap i live in london BLAH BLAH!
Such hypocrits coz i dont live in the the city of the town i support so fucking wot i have supported ManU 4 12 years n i an 20 so yea we i started supporting them they were just starting there dominance but i mainly supported the coz i wanted 2 b Giggs!

Sad i no but i was about 8 so keep bring up the same argument dont u ever get BORED! I bet u dont complain about the Liverpool supporters living down here? which r many trust me

Y would i support Arsenal? i live right next to the Spurs ground u do no Arsenal arent the only team in London dont u?

Just joking!

U support who u want 2 support i will support who i want i jus love football!

neo1983 said:
U peopole make me larf the same old crap i live in london BLAH BLAH!
Such hypocrits coz i dont live in the the city of the town i support so fucking wot i have supported ManU 4 12 years n i an 20 so yea we i started supporting them they were just starting there dominance but i mainly supported the coz i wanted 2 b Giggs!

Sad i no but i was about 8 so keep bring up the same argument dont u ever get BORED! I bet u dont complain about the Liverpool supporters living down here? which r many trust me

Y would i support Arsenal? i live right next to the Spurs ground u do no Arsenal arent the only team in London dont u?

Just joking!

U support who u want 2 support i will support who i want i jus love football!

I'd respond..........But hey TXT talk is for phones not for forums! ;)

Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier says Michael Owen will continue to take penalties for the Reds despite missing yet another one today.

Owen has converted just 10 penalties out of 23 for the Reds but that statistic worryingly doesn't concern the Liverpool manager.

"He's my penalty taker," said Houllier. "Obviously he's probably been a bit unlucky with the last two penalties but he's a good penalty taker. I'm stubborn. I like him when he takes a penalty.

"Sometimes he wins you games so I am not going to blame him for that, by far. He's just a bit unlucky and that happens. Sometimes you have a difficult spell. He had a good chance in the first half and he was unlucky when he hit the post in the second half. But I will stick with him.

"I like the player, I like the man. It's not a problem. If he wants to take them there is no problem."

sad day indeed for us.seasons gettin even worse.only bright note would be fowler stickin one in the filthy manc monkeys...

Patrick Kluivert is currently bein offered to arsenal,chelsea,newcastle and us.if we were lettin owen go,i feel we should snap him up.a strikeforce of cisse and kluivert doesnt sound to bad for me.we would still have baros and FSP in reserve...

Baros and Owen is a quality strikeforce, they should be banging the goals in.
imo its the midfield that needs a kick in the arse, get Kewell and Gerrard in the middle and get some decent wingers, if that doesnt change results its obviously Houllier's style of play that is Liverpools downfall.
if you had 2 great wingers your midfield would be brilliant with Kewell and Gerrard in there
some of the players he has bought just aren't good enough, Biscan is NOT Liverpool quality for instance

just hope Owen is saving his form for the Euro's coz at the minute he cant hit a barn door which is bad news for England

CWright said:

My exact same thoughts.

Owen should get his act together seriously, when you look at players like Baros & Bellamy who have come back from serious injuries they haven't dissapointed when coming back into the squad.

He's overall play has become dated, when you look how the way both Henry & Van Horseface has rapidly changed their play exposing defenders & making a mockery out of the offside rule to score simple but effective goals.

Yesterday made it his 8th penalty that his missed like that, he's a shit penalty taker, He personally should stop with taking them NOW.

Houllier tactically lost it a long time ago, he doesn't know what to do and this is why he should go, he's dragging us down the same way that tottenham are and that is not good.

If we don't win against pompey on wednesday, our season is finished.

Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is reportedly prepared to buy a stake in Liverpool Football Club which would see the Reds receive appoximately £70million from his investment.

In return Liverpool would have to establish an Academy in Thailand and any players of a suitable standard would be expected to be given a chance at Anfield - the standards wouldn't have to be that high then

The PM's football advisor Thavatchai Sajakul, said: "They have shown some gestures that they want us to take part. They want to sell to us, and we want to buy.

"We've expressed our interest that we want to be part of their club. We're still in the phase of unofficial negotiations. We still haven't decided the details, but are we serious about this? Yes, we're serious!"

Looks like Parry & Robinson were pretty unhappy with the result,
rightly as they should !!
I really hope they realize what many fans have already realized
about Houllier.
This summer, we have to get a new manager, and new players.

Back
Top Bottom