Liverpool Thread

three points in the bag,charlton losin,newcastle drawing,we're back to fourth...

PS:manc monkeys losin just put the icing on the cake!!

lets see the manc tossers posting on here the next few days.........them losing at home to Middlsboro is not a surprise.....its happened now to them 3 times in i think 5 seasons...what a record eh, losing at home to Middsboro 3 times in 5 years......

MUHAHAAHHAHAHA

siralexisatwat said:
lets see the manc tossers posting on here the next few days.........them losing at home to Middlsboro is not a surprise.....its happened now to them 3 times in i think 5 seasons...what a record eh, losing at home to Middsboro 3 times in 5 years......

MUHAHAAHHAHAHA

Well we're still pissing on you's with nearly 20points between us, it'll take more that losing to Boro to stop me taking the piss mate...

I tell you what else has happened last 5 years....

1 European Cup
1 FA Cup
4 Championships

:mrgreen:

Cracking goal by Owen by the way and Gerrard looks unstoppable at the mo....

You's havent got a chance of any decent silverware this year but a few of the lfc players will be helping England to Euro Glory, I can feel it!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Cracking goal by Owen by the way and Gerrard looks unstoppable at the mo....

You's havent got a chance of any decent silverware this year but a few of the lfc players will be helping England to Euro Glory, I can feel it!!

Exactly, Owen will hopefully be really fresh for Euro 2004 and hopefully Henry will be knackered. Our English strikers need to start banging the goals in and with Darius and Michael scoring last night lets hope this is the start of things picking.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
siralexisatwat said:

MUHAHAAHHAHAHA

Well we're still pissing on you's with nearly 20points between us, it'll take more that losing to Boro to stop me taking the piss mate...

I tell you what else has happened last 5 years....

1 European Cup
1 FA Cup
4 Championships

:mrgreen:

Class, Vann. Pure class. ;)

February 13, 2004
Real Madrid and Chelsea to reach agreement over Owen and Ronaldo
Real Madrid's very public overtures towards Thierry Henry and Ruud van Nistelrooy this week were predictable and designed to cover up an unprecedented agreement between the Madrid club and Chelsea over what will be the biggest transfer deal of the summer.

According to our sources Chelsea's two main summer targets are Michael Owen and Ronaldo, with the club also set to sell Hasselbaink and Gudjonsen. Owen is top of the wishlist of Sven Goran Erikkson who will take over the manager's position at Stamford Bridge, irrespective of what Claudio Ranieri achieves this season.

It's been widely reported today that Chelsea will offer Ronaldo around £200,000 a week to join them in the summer, as well as paying Madrid a transfer fee of around £25m. Chelsea have also proposed that in return for agreeing the sale of the Brazilian, they will sign an agreement which states they will not make any kind of bid for Owen, and although Erikkson would love the Liverpool man, Roman Abramovich is determined to land the mega-star his team lacks.

Madrid meanwhile will bank the Ronaldo transfer money, plus whatever they get when they sell Figo, probably to one of the Milan clubs after Euro2004, enabling them bid for Owen. Real Madrid President Floretino Perez would love Henry or van Nistelrooy, but he has privately conceded that neither player wants to move to Spain, nor do their respective clubs have any intention of selling no matter what's offered. With Owen stalling on a new deal at Liverpool and with under 18 months left on his contract, Madrid are confident that they can land the player for far less than they would have to pay for any other of Europe's top strikers.

It is believed that Owen's representatives have already sounded out alternatives should Liverpool fail to qualify for the Champions League (Owen's frustration at not playing at the highest level is well documented) and the player has been advised of the interest of both clubs. It's not known where his preference lies, but the glamour of Real Madrid, plus the chance to link up with England captain David Beckham may just swing things towards Spain.

More on this as it develops.

Nickybaker said:
February 13, 2004
Real Madrid and Chelsea to reach agreement over Owen and Ronaldo
Real Madrid's very public overtures towards Thierry Henry and Ruud van Nistelrooy this week were predictable and designed to cover up an unprecedented agreement between the Madrid club and Chelsea over what will be the biggest transfer deal of the summer.

According to our sources Chelsea's two main summer targets are Michael Owen and Ronaldo, with the club also set to sell Hasselbaink and Gudjonsen. Owen is top of the wishlist of Sven Goran Erikkson who will take over the manager's position at Stamford Bridge, irrespective of what Claudio Ranieri achieves this season.

It's been widely reported today that Chelsea will offer Ronaldo around £200,000 a week to join them in the summer, as well as paying Madrid a transfer fee of around £25m. Chelsea have also proposed that in return for agreeing the sale of the Brazilian, they will sign an agreement which states they will not make any kind of bid for Owen, and although Erikkson would love the Liverpool man, Roman Abramovich is determined to land the mega-star his team lacks.

Madrid meanwhile will bank the Ronaldo transfer money, plus whatever they get when they sell Figo, probably to one of the Milan clubs after Euro2004, enabling them bid for Owen. Real Madrid President Floretino Perez would love Henry or van Nistelrooy, but he has privately conceded that neither player wants to move to Spain, nor do their respective clubs have any intention of selling no matter what's offered. With Owen stalling on a new deal at Liverpool and with under 18 months left on his contract, Madrid are confident that they can land the player for far less than they would have to pay for any other of Europe's top strikers.

It is believed that Owen's representatives have already sounded out alternatives should Liverpool fail to qualify for the Champions League (Owen's frustration at not playing at the highest level is well documented) and the player has been advised of the interest of both clubs. It's not known where his preference lies, but the glamour of Real Madrid, plus the chance to link up with England captain David Beckham may just swing things towards Spain.

More on this as it develops.

What a load of tabloid nonsense.

a note to 'Vann**whatshisnam** in the Liverpool thread':-

Liverpool vs Man Ure
=============

Liverpool - 4 European Cups

ManUre - 2 European Cups (same as Forest!)

Liverpool - 3 Uefa Cups
(always a higher ranked cup than the Cup Winners )

ManUre - 1 Cup Winners Cup OOOH!!!!

Liverpool - 18 Top Division Championships

ManUre - 15 Top Division Championships

and.......FA and League Cup's, lets just say about even on that, ManUre have won more FA's, Liverpool have more League Cups...

Bloody Hell, I LOVE history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siralexisatwat@hotmail.com < I LOVE my email address..........

;-)

Yea history is all that Liverpool will ever have from now on so get used to it m8! lol. Your a second class team now and cannot even be compaired to Arsenal / Man U / Chelsea !

And yet another arse gives his 2 cents on Liverpools current plight. We know its been a while since we won a League title and we dont need constantly reminding of the fact by those who seem to use the Liverpool thread to keep banging on about how shit we are

to be honest if i could choose one team to win it out of arsenal, chelsea, chelsea and liverpool it would be Liverpool.
great team and i love some of there players like gerrard and owen
sorry to say but they need rid of houllier and once they get o'neill it wont be long until there challenging for honours again

super mick mcarthy said:
to be honest if i could choose one team to win it out of arsenal, chelsea, chelsea and liverpool it would be Liverpool.
sorry to say but they need rid of houllier and once they get o'neill it wont be long until there challenging for honours again

And what if there would really be two chelsea's?

super [b said:
THICK [/b]mcarthy]to be honest if i could choose one team to win it out of arsenal, chelsea, chelsea and liverpool it would be Liverpool.

You are having a laugh mate. This post makes no sense. Win what? The Premiership? Then why are L`pool way behind United, Chelsea and Arsenal? You really can suss out who the kids are in Evo-Web . . . .

portsmouth at home.
We should attack them straightaway. Hopefully we can score first.
I hope we don't go into the defensive shell again.
FA cup ties are always tricky, plus we're just scraping wins.
Hope we win. Gerrard is on fire at the moment. Hope he continues in his
good form.

I am not gonna comment on todays game til afer it happens due to my apparent jinx whenever I make a prediction

Misfit said:
i will though,3-0 to us...its fuckin pompey after all...

LMAO, Misfit, think before you speak!!!! What was the score between Portsmouth and Liverpool earlier this season? Another Misfit prediction, lets see how close he is this time . . . . .

Well another inspiring preformance by us!

Thats us out of the Cup :roll:

Misfit said:
i will though,3-0 to us...its fuckin pompey after all...

The above quote says it all mate, I won`t rub it in though, the result was enough, and I hate rival supporters coming into the United thread gloating when we slip up, so I`ll respect you guys.

PS: You said in earlier in the Chelsea thread how much you "laugh at me" in here, so I guess you`re the funny guy today mate. No hard feelings, I don`t wanna start an argument, we all stick by our clubs through the good and bad times, thats the main thing. ;)

We might as well rename our team Gerrard, he is the only player who gives a fuck. What a performance again, he is unstoppable at the moment! Just wish a few of the other players would follow his lead (Heskey, Kewell, Henchoz). If Owen got the service Horseface got at Manure, he'd be top scorer by a country mile. He only ever seems to get 2 half-decent chances a game.

Stasman said:
We might as well rename our team Gerrard, he is the only player who gives a fuck. What a performance again, he is unstoppable at the moment! Just wish a few of the other players would follow his lead (Heskey, Kewell, Henchoz). If Owen got the service Horseface got at Manure, he'd be top scorer by a country mile. He only ever seems to get 2 half-decent chances a game.

Yeah, I agree. Owen is class, and he won`t stick around at L`pool much longer when he can see that his rival strikers are getting better service.

It all depends whether we qualify for the CL, its gonna be one bumpy ride to the end of the season. If he leaves, then we are going to turn into mid-table strugglers every season ala Tottenham.

Stasman said:

couldnt have said it better myself.ever since stevie g's been handed captaincy,he's been a fuckin revelation.use to be one of his biggest critics but he has been playin with his heart on his sleeve.sadly,he's bout the only one doin it.still,why emily was playin in midfield is just plainly fuckin hilarious.houllier must not have a fuckin clue!

Liverpool will never be what they used to be. They may have won more than Manchester United in the past, however things have changed. They have got a shitty manager, who wastes a lot of cash. Imagine someone like Arsene Wenger who is at the top of the league with spending very small amounts of money, with some money, imagine Wenger as the manager of Chelsea, if he can buy good players without money, imagine who he could buy with money.

Back
Top Bottom