Liverpool Thread

ninjabreakz said:
. . . and Liverpool`s problems grow . . . .

2-2 was the final score

At least wait until the game finishes before commenting.

Hardly the most inspiring game but at least we got a point. I can hear Houllier saying "At least we are creating chances" again during todays press conference

CWright said:
ninjabreakz said:
. . . and Liverpool`s problems grow . . . .

2-2 was the final score

At least wait until the game finishes before commenting.

Calm down! I was just referring to the progress of the game. L`pool going down 1-0 isn`t a good start, obviously. 2-2 is still not good enough for a "sleeping giant" club like L`pool.

Liverpool is a problem. Yet those dirty scousers (everton) fail to help us or anyone else by losing poorly to utd. Fair play to Ruud tho, he was there on that backpost to knock one in when they needed it. Those comments towards Ronaldo were totally uncalled for. How can a man who can run with speed and skill at defences be fat? Henry, Owen even Ruud are skinny but doesn't mean they ain't fit. That guy has issues man, liverpool fan or not that guy is a prat. Ronaldo deserved that applause from utd fans. The man is the shiznits and any team in the prem including liverpool would love to have him.

From now on I am leaving my predictions in the Predicts thread only. I said that Spurs were on their way thru at half time the other night and look what happened there

CWright said:
From now on I am leaving my predictions in the Predicts thread only. I said that Spurs were on their way thru at half time the other night and look what happened there

Don`t worry, I do it all the time mate. I predicted that we (United) were gonna hammer Wolves . . . whoops :oops:

Man Owen can't seem to hit a barn door at the moment, if he wants CL football then he's going have to start changing his game plan fast.

Can't wait for Baros to have a run in the team again...

man city at home this wednesday.city who havent won a premiership in ages shouldnt be too much of a problem for us.anelka should still be suspended,stevie g's been on form for the past few games.all this should only result in a win for us.we desperately need a win as well considerin we havent won in four games.3-0 to us...

Misfit said:
man city at home this wednesday.city who havent won a premiership in ages shouldnt be too much of a problem for us.anelka should still be suspended,stevie g's been on form for the past few games.all this should only result in a win for us.we desperately need a win as well considerin we havent won in four games.3-0 to us...

You are gonna jinx it again, mate! Ssshhhh! ;)

Misfit said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Now youve gone and done it

Misfit said:

lol misfit you dont learn do ya mate :D

Well siddy beat you's at Anfailed last season and you just scraped a draw with them at the Boo Camp this season so I dont know where ya confidence comes from...

It'll be a good game though...

Great game at the weekend, Bolton are battling with liverpool for a league place and lfc looked lucky to come away with the draw.

Gerrard had a top game, the responsibilty of being captain suits his game IMO.

I won 2000, with this over enthusiastic fan who thought liverpool would win. He still would give me the cash if it was a draw. But, great game both ways, very entertaining.

Here are some stats I picked out of this mornings paper

Over the last 50 games we have only won 18, drawn 16 and lost 16. Therefore out of a possible 150 points we have 70, compare this to Man Yoos last 50 games and their 117 points.

Absolutely shocking

Yes, and thats why i think that it will be a challenge for liverpool and that fourth spot. There are so many teams challenging for that place! I wish, liverpool get it, they are a great club, with stars deservant to be in the champs lge.

Actually, it does, CWRight, is talking about liverpools form this season, and so am I. Anyway, i feel that they should have signed a defender in this transfer window because to me, Henchoz, Biscan and Hyypia can all be inconsistent.

CWright said:
Here are some stats I picked out of this mornings paper

Over the last 50 games we have only won 18, drawn 16 and lost 16. Therefore out of a possible 150 points we have 70, compare this to Man Yoos last 50 games and their 117 points.

Absolutely shocking

Well if you've watched your performances it shouldnt be so shocking, IMO its stuff like this that lfc supporters need to hear to highlight that they are no longer on our level.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:

lol misfit you dont learn do ya mate :D

Well siddy beat you's at Anfailed last season and you just scraped a draw with them at the Boo Camp this season so I dont know where ya confidence comes from...

It'll be a good game though...

Great game at the weekend, Bolton are battling with liverpool for a league place and lfc looked lucky to come away with the draw.

Gerrard had a top game, the responsibilty of being captain suits his game IMO.

the confidence comes from the fact that city havent won a premiership game for quite a while,anelka's not playin,we simply just have to win...and we sure fuckin will!!!

Just to point out, Liverpool only have 9 wins at the midway point this year... I'm pretty sure that Evans had more wins at the halfway point in his final season...

Hopefully, a now healthy starting 11 will go on a long winning streak.

Its a big game tonight and we need 3 points. If we dont get em tonight we can officially write this off as a shite season

CWright said:
Its a big game tonight and we need 3 points. If we dont get em tonight we can officially write this off as a shite season

What fighting for a league place with Bolton doesnt constitute a shite season for the mighty lfc ;)

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
CWright said:

What fighting for a league place with Bolton doesnt constitute a shite season for the mighty lfc ;)

Note to Vann, adding a smiley at the end of a comment does not make it any less annoying

Add to that we know that Liverpool arent the force they once were and we do not need reminding of the fact every day

CWright said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
CWright said:

Note to Vann, adding a smiley at the end of a comment does not make it any less annoying

Add to that we know that Liverpool arent the force they once were and we do not need reminding of the fact every day

Ahhh get over yourself you miserable sod, I just thought it was funny that you could consider this season or any of the last few anythng but shite.

And if there is one team and the supporters who need reminding of the current status its the mighty lfc.

Since the 'pool nicked the fa cup from us gooners in 2001, it's just been down hill from there. I reckon Houllier needs to go hes been there for too long and they need to bring in someone who can breath new life into the club, Martin O'Neil would be perfect.

Guybrush said:
How has it been downhill? The season after we finished second, AHEAD of the Mancs.

That is only cause we did the unexpected beating them at their place to win the league. If we had drawn that you would have stayed 3rd.

Guybrush said:
How has it been downhill? The season after we finished second, AHEAD of the Mancs.

Manu's season practally ended after we won the league in manchester ( :D ), so the games after meant nothing to them. Would have been totally different if manu were still scraping for that title. Like I said we won the league in manchester ( :D ) well before the season ended, lets say it again, we won the league in manchester ( :D )...one more time for the road....we won the league in manchester....you get the gist.

Back
Top Bottom