Liverpool Thread

ninjabreakz said:
Liverpool need 8 new players for the first 11, IMO, Gerrard is class, Kewell is proving his worth and Owen speaks for himself. As for the rest of them, they are SO NOT Champions League material.
well... i believe FSP and ALT will someday become strong liverpool material, if lpool get overmars and cisse, then all the troubles with scoring should be no more, but then at the back...

-azn

ninjabreakz said:
Liverpool need 8 new players for the first 11, IMO, Gerrard is class, Kewell is proving his worth and Owen speaks for himself. As for the rest of them, they are SO NOT Champions League material.

lol kewell is sh*te, what happened to all that bollocks about him being the saviour, what happened, suprise suprise he spends most of the season so far injured...

yeah we missed the boat on that one, in decline, ya havin a laff!!

Good result all round yesterday, leaves man city hovering the bottom three and the scousers still in limbo...

love it!!

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
ninjabreakz said:

lol kewell is sh*te, what happened to all that bollocks about him being the saviour, what happened, suprise suprise he spends most of the season so far injured...

Good result all round yesterday, leaves man city hovering the bottom three and the scousers still in limbo...

love it!!
yea but technically leaving the reds outta the picture would be hard... not saying that they ll make some kind of dramatic hollywood comeback and win the prem and qualify for CL next year, but they can still muster enough to get into UEFA if they pushed, and picked up a decent manager and sets of world class players

-azn

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
ninjabreakz said:

love it!!

hey vann,sour grapes?he missed bout three games and is our second top scorer.all in all,absolutely brilliant for us and he will be our best buy in years to come.......

fd1972uk said:
Misfit said:
sneaked it.2-1,smicer gettin two in as many games with hamann gettin the winner.fulham,newcastle lost but charlton won as well.4th should be ours as we do have a game in hand and dont see us blowin it now....actually,there is a little doubt there....

:mrgreen: LOL...........and another Liverpool fan dreams up another score. Just keep it up, how do you think you'll get on against Real Madrid in the semis of the ECL, 3-0 win at the Bernebeau, good result eh...... ;) :mrgreen:

FD

yeah,yeah.well it was the 91st or sumthin min and i thought it was over and stuff.made me look stupid but hey.....

OTTMAR HITZFELD (Bayern Munich)

Hitzfeld, a former teacher, made his name in Swiss football with Zug, Aarau and Zurich club Grasshopper before crossing the border to join Borussia Dortmund and lead them to an unprecedented spell of success.

The Ruhr side, underachieving since their mid-1960s glory days, spent big and were rewarded with two Bundesliga titles in 1995 and 1996.

The icing on the cake came in 1997 though, when Dortmund upset the odds and beat holders Juventus 3-1 in Munich to take the Champions League.

Intercontinental Cup honours in Tokyo followed, but the coach was to surpass those achievements when he took over as coach at Bayern Munich in 1998.

Last minute agony in the Champions League final against Ferguson's United in his first season was eased by another league title.

A league and cup double followed in 2000.

But the next year, Hitzfeld became the first coach of the Champions League era to win Europe's premier club competition with two different teams.

A penalty shoot-out win over Valencia ended a fine season for Bayern, who also took the Bundesliga title to confirm Hitzfeld status as Germany's senior club coach.

FABIO CAPELLO (AS Roma)

The Italian was a strong contender to replace Ferguson before he decided to stay on, and it was not hard to see why United's bosses were impressed by the former Italy midfielder's CV.

Although he took over the AC Milan coach's job after Arrigo Sacchi had developed the Gullit, Van Basten and Rijkaard era dream team, he added steely resolution to the flair.

And these elements were to become trademarks of his teams at Milan, Real Madrid and Roma.

Capello took to management quickly, and ended his first season with a Serie A title win.

He bagged the Scudetto each year for the next three, before truly hitting the world stage with the 1994 European Cup final in Athens.

The match was set as a culture clash against Johan Cruyff's own `Dream Team' at Barcelona, but the Spaniards never stood a chance as the Milan bandwagon rolled over them.

The 4-0 scoreline stands as the most one-sided final in decades - and Milan were considered underdogs at kick-off.

After leaving the club with another Scudetto win in 1996, Capello joined Real Madrid and his one season steered them to the Spanish title.

After a stop-gap return to Milan, he moved on to Roma, where, after 18 years without a title, Capello guided them to the pinnacle of the Italian game.

MARTIN O' NEILL

Sweet Fuck All!

certainly hope so.seein as we cant get hitzfeld or capello now,i'd have rush to manage us till next season till one of em' becomes available.....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
ninjabreakz said:

love it!!
The Manc scumbag is still talking bum blamonge i see!............Vinnie get your head outta cunt-ona's arse sunshine!......Get will the real world. YES pool are struggling, but to say kewell is "sh*te" is just plain crap.

Remember how he embarrassed that skinny rubber lipped £30 million, coke-head CB Rio ferdinand, when Australia played england? :mrgreen:

£30 mill for a coke head!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

haha well good fortune to anfield in finding the right man to make the RIGHT changes

-azn

this is f*ckin hilarious!!

Is it just me who gets intensely irritated just by looking at big Em. He has a constantly apologetic on his face, he has no strength, despite having an arse the size of mexcio, he has to go off the pitch for some non-existant injury every fuckin game, whats up with that???? He`a big lad, but he`s as soft as i dont know what, im sure ya could scare him off scoring just by saying boo in his ear , not even sayin it loudly!!!. When Heskey is on the pitch its like a backward step before we start, any opponent must get confidence from seein the striker on the halfway line lookin like he is terrified. Even when he puts his hands up for a pass, its like hes half hoping it dont come to him. Ahhhh, by contrast Pongolle always looks sharpe, and exciting, and fights like a motherfucker, case in point, the chance he set Diouf up for - he`d been knocked down, but was up in a second, poised and alert to create a great chance. Heskey who is about 6 times as big as Pongy would of been roling around in mock agony, how on earth can that be acceptable.
Its like an invading Army having a giant inflatable rubber duck at the front of its attack, yeah we all know he needs confidence but Jesus, he`s been playin for one of the biggest clubs in the world for 3 years, and starting for England, despite being shit for both. He must think hes in a Kafka story or something, everyone tellin him he`s great, n he just knows hes useless.
Did i miss it when he was on Jim`ll fix it, did they give some fat kid from leicester a football career just to boost his fragile confidence?

Im sure he`s a nice lad, but even Emile looks like he wishes he was somewhere else most of the time, give him what he wants please.

lmao "rolling around in mock agony".....

sigh, i feel bad for pool even more now, they have a perfectly incompetent striker who EVERYONE safe the manager thinks is a pile of bullocks, yet since the manager is still GH and hes STILL alive and looking like a strawberry, he wont start FSP as long as Em is around... sad story eh

-azn

ps

Boro said:
Quinten (sp?) Fortune to anfield was that?
HEY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT!!! ;):mrgreen: YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BORO AND MISFIT!

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
The Manc scumbag is still talking bum blamonge i see!............Vinnie get your head outta ****-ona's arse sunshine!......Get will the real world. YES pool are struggling, but to say kewell is "sh*te" is just plain crap.

Remember how he embarrassed that skinny rubber lipped £30 million, coke-head CB Rio ferdinand, when Australia played england? :mrgreen:

£30 mill for a coke head!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol where you did you crawl out from.

yeah keep on telling yourself Kewells good cos of something he did last season :roll:

whats he done so far??

Compare that to a club apparently in decline, lol!

we are 20 points ahead of you, did you know that, scoring more and letting in less than your shower of shite.

top of the league,

last 16 in europe,

lol you cant even beat man "this is how it feels to be small" city

Thats the real world mate, you enjoying your time here??

and dont call him a coke-head, when you get your big waste of money heskey off to another team, then we ll talk

-azn

footieBalla said:
and dont call him a coke-head, when you get your big waste of money heskey off to another team, then we ll talk

-azn

Don`t worry footieballa, L`pool fans are just jealous - they dream of a tight back four and a wicked attack, instead they`ve got Hypia and Heskey. :D

ninjabreakz said:
footieBalla said:

-azn

Don`t worry footieballa, L`pool fans are just jealous - they dream of a tight back four and a wicked attack, instead they`ve got Hypia and Heskey. :D

ya gotta be fuckin kiddin puttin hyppia and heskey in the same category!heskey's crap,i'll be the first to admit it!hyppia on the other hand has been fuckin brilliant for us.it's biscan that youre talkin bout i guess.i cant defend that peice of crap as well so go on and diss him but leave hyppia alone ninja....

Misfit said:
ninjabreakz said:
footieBalla said:

-azn

ya gotta be fuckin kiddin puttin hyppia and heskey in the same category!heskey's crap,i'll be the first to admit it!hyppia on the other hand has been fuckin brilliant for us.it's biscan that youre talkin bout i guess.i cant defend that peice of crap as well so go on and diss him but leave hyppia alone ninja....
haha, yea i agree, only hyypia though, because i feel he is one of the FEW full backs (when i say few i mean say... 10-20?) who will contribute as fully as hyypia has in the attack for liverpool... not scoring, but the ability to move into a halfback position at any time when moving up to slip in a thru-ball.

and as for biscan, he played against us right? im sure he was one of the reasons you guys lost to us... biscan

-azn

Yeovil on Sunday, if we dont completely hammer them then there is something seriously wrong

Is there somebody who believes that G.H. must leave from LFC? Also is there somebody who believes that LFC has really good players but they can't play as good as with another coach? All these years I'm waiting for a better season but nothing! I think the blame is on G.H.!

haha, scroll up on the posts, you ll find what we think on the man, hes gotta go IMHO, and yes wrighty? if you guys dont pummel yeovil, well... start kirkland! :D:mrgreen:

-azn

vagelis said:
Is there somebody who believes that G.H. must leave from LFC? Also is there somebody who believes that LFC has really good players but they can't play as good as with another coach? All these years I'm waiting for a better season but nothing! I think the blame is on G.H.!

just bout everyone feels the same way.we have the talent to win the premiership imo.if only we could get the right man to lead us,but it'll all change soon.........hopefully..

We've got great side midfielders and we never make our attacks from the sides !! That's unbielevable! Also I think that LFC has a very good roster better than other european teams who has great appearances in Champions League . The question is that how WE can see ALL these and the team president doesn't ?

haha, im sure GH has pondered this too before, sitting their with his best mate - his shot of vodka - and wanted to make CL, but poor him, hes gone now - or he should be at least

-azn

NO TO MANURE,YES TO LIVERPOOL

Highly-rated Auxerre striker Djibril Cisse has reiterated his desire to join Liverpool, despite reported interest from Manchester United.
Cisse has long been linked with a move to Anfield and now says he is almost certain to move in the summer.

"I still intend to sign for Liverpool. It has always been very precise with them," he told the Daily Star.

"There has been no direct contact with United, but I am already advanced with Liverpool and they are my priority."

Liverpool have failed to mount a serious title challenge this season, leading to increased speculation about the future of manager Gerard Houllier.

However, Cisse insisted his decision would not be affected by any managerial change at Anfield.

"We all know where we are because we have been talking for a long time," he said.

"I still want to go to Liverpool. Gerard Houllier's position make no difference.

"If I leave at the end of the season it will be for Liverpool and not another club."

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is known to be on the look-out for a striker to act as back-up to Ruud van Nistelrooy.

Cisse's French compatriot Louis Saha and Leeds marskman Mark Viduka have also been linked with a move to Old Trafford.

Lazio will allow Spurs target Roberto Mancini to leave at the end of the season, but the London club could face competition for the highly-rated coach from Inter Milan, Barcelona and Liverpool. (Daily Mail)

French striker Djibril Cisse will turn down a move from Auxerre to Manchester United in favour of joining Liverpool in the summer. (Daily Star)

Blackburn Rovers have made enquiries regarding the availability of Liverpool striker Emile Heskey claim sources in the city.

Rovers boss Graeme Souness is in the market for a powerful striker and believes Gerard Houllier may be tempted to cash in on the player.

Liverpool will listen to offers for the England hitman but much will depend on whether or not they can persuade Auxerre to release top target Djibril Cisse. Gerard Houllier will not sell his record signing unless he strengthens first and even then he may want to hold out until the summer.

If anything does materialise hough it will be interesting to see what valuations the two clubs come up with.

Back
Top Bottom