Liverpool Thread

i hadnt a clue as well.cheers for the info footie and milan...now its time to turn the f*ckin mancs over,later ladies...

The Shitty against the Scouse scum - I hope you both murder each other :D Being honest though, I think L`pool will cruise, the Shitty are going through hard times at the moment and Keegan is a w**ker. So is Fowler, and so is the overrated piece of lanky scouse, McManaman.

sneaked it.2-1,smicer gettin two in as many games with hamann gettin the winner.fulham,newcastle lost but charlton won as well.4th should be ours as we do have a game in hand and dont see us blowin it now....actually,there is a little doubt there....

PS:spurs and leeds are gettin fucked big time at the moment,would be great if these two went down..

Misfit said:
sneaked it.2-1,smicer gettin two in as many games with hamann gettin the winner.fulham,newcastle lost but charlton won as well.4th should be ours as we do have a game in hand and dont see us blowin it now....actually,there is a little doubt there....

PS:spurs and leeds are gettin fucked big time at the moment,would be great if these two went down..

lol, 2-2

cant believe how emily still gets a start instead of FSP??!!

PS:fuckin fowler!!still love him.if someone had to equalize,im glad it was him.rather see a smile on his face than houllier's ugly fuckin face..

Misfit said:

PS:fuckin fowler!!still love him.if someone had to equalize,im glad it was him.rather see a smile on his face than houllier's ugly fuckin face..
my goodness, the look on robbies face when he turned to celebrate, my oh my the joy of burning your ole club was good for him, himself AND citeh, who tbh arent having much luck as of late

-azn

ps no worries on the FSP and ALT family matter, i had no clue too! and i thought the person telling me was pulling me leg!

footieBalla said:
Misfit said:

my goodness, the look on robbies face when he turned to celebrate, my oh my the joy of burning your ole club was good for him, himself AND citeh, who tbh arent having much luck as of late

-azn

ps no worries on the FSP and ALT family matter, i had no clue too! and i thought the person telling me was pulling me leg!

but isnt one white and one of them black, how are they related?

Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier has confirmed that he substituted Steven Gerrard today because the player is still having problems with a thigh injury that he picked up recently.

The Liverpool skipper now looks set to miss the FA Cup tie against Yeovil Town on January 4th which would be a massive blow for the Reds who will also be missing Michael Owen.

Houllier said: "It is an injury to Stevie's thigh. He felt it at the start of the game and it was not worth the risk to keep him on the pitch.

"I would say Stevie is doubtful for the Yeovil game but he is a quick healer so we will just have to wait and see."

Misfit said:
Liverpool boss Gerard Houllier has confirmed that he substituted Steven Gerrard today because the player is still having problems with a thigh injury that he picked up recently.

The Liverpool skipper now looks set to miss the FA Cup tie against Yeovil Town on January 4th which would be a massive blow for the Reds who will also be missing Michael Owen.

Houllier said: "It is an injury to Stevie's thigh. He felt it at the start of the game and it was not worth the risk to keep him on the pitch.

"I would say Stevie is doubtful for the Yeovil game but he is a quick healer so we will just have to wait and see."
oooooooh boy, as if news couldnt get any worse... hope you lads can bounce back...

and yea loz, check the link that milan put out in page 65

-azn

Oh dear, the Scousers couldn`t beat the poor, out-of-form Shitty, with Fowler haunting the Reds - and United won 1-0. Couldn`t be a better day. :D

ninjabreakz said:
Oh dear, the Scousers couldn`t beat the poor, out-of-form Shitty, with Fowler haunting the Reds - and United won 1-0. Couldn`t be a better day. :D

Dude, it was an own goal. :roll:

Milanista said:
Own goal or not, it was a goal.

True. Not a match to be especially proud of though. But as they say, true champions come through even in the most unlikely of situations, and United did that today. Kudos to them.

I just watched the Premiership and it was so fun to see Shitty and L`pool battle it out - 2-2 will do me.

gerard houllier really has to take the dive for this one... i didnt watch most of the match... clicked on to hear "and wouldn't you believe it... fowler has done it!" and i just said "huh?"

then i heard GH didnt start FSP and i just nearly collapsed

-azn

Misfit said:
transfer market opens before the next premiership game,this is gonna get real intrestin for us....
and for the rest of the prem too! what will anfield do to improve on what they have?!

-azn

The FA are targetting Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld to take over from Sven Goran Eriksson if the Swede leaves the England job after Euro 2004. (Daily Telegraph)

fuck!this is the one we should grab before the fa gets him!!

not exactly footie related but it concerns our very own "daddy cool"

The wife of Liverpool ace Harry Kewell has revealed that the player has been struggling to sleep at home due to the demands placed on them by their young children.

Sheree Murphy - who plays Tricia in 'Emmerdale' - has decided to quit the soap after six years to enable her to look after the couple's children, 2-year-old Taylor and 6-month-old Ruby. The sexy 27-year-old will be killed off on our screens on New Years Eve following a storm.

"When I had to make the choice between family and work, it had to be family first," said Sheree.

"The birth of Ruby made up my mind for me. I just felt that leaving Emmerdale now was the best thing to do for all of us.

"It's very difficult being a mother and still maintaining a career as an actress in a soap.

"I decided that it's more important for me to be a good wife and mother than to pursue my career right now.

"The children are so demanding and I want to be around for them. I think that having a second child really brings the responsibility home to you, and the size of the job you have to do.

"I'm lucky because Harry is so supportive. He's a fantastic dad. But the other night, for instance, we were up for ages with the kids who were crying and restless, and we were trying to get them back to sleep by laying them both on our bed all night.

"Harry just looked at me and said, 'How do we do this?' We weren't getting any rest, and honestly we are a couple who love our sleep.

"So it's hard, it's demanding and both of us want to be very much hands-on parents."

Sheree makes every effort to see her husband playing for the Reds but with them still living in Yorkshire, some times she can't get to Anfield as often as she would like.

She added: "I go to see Harry play whenever I can and that's great, but we try to enjoy as normal a life as possible.

"We still have old friends around, like some of the Leeds United guys, but we don't live the high life.

"I suppose some people would call us boring - but actually Harry and I are quite happy simply staying home.

"A quiet night in, having a meal and watching telly - it's hardly glamorous, I know, but we love it!"

After the Bolton game I thought we would go out and attack City but again we sat back and from what I heard on the radio it was all City in the first half. And for 2 ex Liverpool players to score against us, you could just see it happening

Misfit said:

:mrgreen: LOL...........and another Liverpool fan dreams up another score. Just keep it up, how do you think you'll get on against Real Madrid in the semis of the ECL, 3-0 win at the Bernebeau, good result eh...... ;) :mrgreen:

FD

Liverpool need 8 new players for the first 11, IMO, Gerrard is class, Kewell is proving his worth and Owen speaks for himself. As for the rest of them, they are SO NOT Champions League material.

Back
Top Bottom