Liverpool Thread

Misfit said:
have some f*ckin x'mas spirit will ya???

PS:is that better?

hahaha yeah thats better mate, ive been wishing people a happy xmas since I came back on here last Saturday!!

So Happy Xmas!!!

& to show i dont discriminate ( its christmas )

"feed the scousers, let them know its christmas time........."

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:
have some f*ckin x'mas spirit will ya???

PS:is that better?

hahaha yeah thats better mate, ive been wishing people a happy xmas since I came back on here last Saturday!!

So Happy Xmas!!!

& to show i dont discriminate ( its christmas )

"feed the scousers, let them know its christmas time........."

yeah,yeah.........

wooooooooooooo hello u cnuts!!!
im a PESfan regular, but i wanna see wot this place is like aswell:D

Reports today claim that Liverpool are considering a summer swoop for Newcastle United midfielder Kieron Dyer.

Valued at around £20million by Sir Bobby, the player isn't officially available but don't get your hopes up because this link doesn't have much weight behind it.

Admittedly Houllier would like to add more creativity down the right and Dyer would obviously fit the bill but the Reds won't pay over the odds for a player who has been troubled with injuries.

Rightly or wrongly Gerard Houllier isn't keen on players who tend to find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time with their off the pitch activities which can cause distractions. Again, this goes against Dyer who would have fitted in well when the Spice Boys were around.

His footballing ability can not be doubted but he's not a £20million player.

just to add on that....

Liverpool are in talks with Barcelona over a deal for winger Marc Overmars.
The Sun says Barcelona's Dutch winger can leave the Nou Camp if the offer is right - and the Reds are prepared to bid around £5million.

But the Catalans want John Arne Riise in part-exchange, which is holding up negotiations.

Reds boss Gerard Houllier is keen to land ex-Arsenal star Overmars, but is reluctant to part with his Norwegian wing-back.

not that good after all.........

3fe79d1e041f2ec6.jpg

Misfit said:
MON is crap but so is houllier.houllier should go/be shot but like i said,i'd rather him over MON anytime.IMO,that would be a stepdown instead of a step forward.we need someone like capello,hitzfeld or even mourinho(porto).someone did mention trapattoni but he's very old(dinosaur really) and is to retire if im not wrong.......

Man, what I would give to have Capello in charge. He is da man! Or even better maybe would be Lippi. But I have to say this is dreamland. No way do Liverpool have the finacial muscle for these guys.

But we can live in hope.

terminator said:
Misfit said:
MON is crap but so is houllier.houllier should go/be shot but like i said,i'd rather him over MON anytime.IMO,that would be a stepdown instead of a step forward.we need someone like capello,hitzfeld or even mourinho(porto).someone did mention trapattoni but he's very old(dinosaur really) and is to retire if im not wrong.......

Man, what I would give to have Capello in charge. He is da man! Or even better maybe would be Lippi. But I have to say this is dreamland. No way do Liverpool have the finacial muscle for these guys.

But we can live in hope.

im very sure we do have the "financial muscle" to get any one.we arent leeds or someother clubs who just spend what they dont have.the only problem would be if people like capello,hitzfeld are willing to coach us.i have this very strong feeling that we'll eventually be havin dalglish or rush as our manager cos capello wont be leaving a roma side which is doin well and i hope the board has enough brains never to even consider MON.i wouldnt mind dalglish or even rush....hell i'll even have souness back again...

Misfit said:
terminator said:
Misfit said:

But we can live in hope.

im very sure we do have the "financial muscle" to get any one.we arent leeds or someother clubs who just spend what they dont have.the only problem would be if people like capello,hitzfeld are willing to coach us.i have this very strong feeling that we'll eventually be havin dalglish or rush as our manager cos capello wont be leaving a roma side which is doin well and i hope the board has enough brains never to even consider MON.i wouldnt mind dalglish or even rush....hell i'll even have souness back again...

Your right there mate, theres no way lfc are gonna get a manager of that caliber, I reckon they will look to an ex player to try and restore pride, personally I hope GH stays on for along time ;) :mrgreen:

the only options in that category would be...

John Toshack-Pretty much available but i dont rate him even though he was doin well in spain..

John Aldridge-F*cked Tranmere Rovers up IMO...

Jan Molby-Havent a clue bout his managerial qualities...

Kenny Dalglish-Would love to have him back,call me sentimental...

John Barnes-If he cant even do it in scotland(Lottery league).......,love barnes but he's not cut out for any managerial position...

And Finally.......

Ian Rush-Would love him to have a crack,have a strong feelin he'd be brilliant for us...

did i miss any one out?

Misfit said:
did i miss any one out?

only the greatest english manager of all time!!!!!!

The one,

The only,

Keevin Keegan!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Not only would he love it, but i'd love it, the scousers would love it...

Thats alot of love, hire keegan now, cheer the scousers up for xmas!!!

Haha, no wonder Liverpool are so shite with people like Misfit supporting them! King Kenny!?? King Kenny for all he is a legend was a large part of the reason that Celtic got into such a mess (finishing 19 odd points behind Rangers), and then Saint Martin took over. Cue the treble and winning the league by 20 points, against the same manager and team from the time Kenny was part of the setup.

But you're right GH is better than MON, even though every time they lose he says they are just "unlucky" and they "played well". :D

ClassicD said:
Haha, no wonder Liverpool are so shite with people like Misfit supporting them! King Kenny!?? King Kenny for all he is a legend was a large part of the reason that Celtic got into such a mess (finishing 19 odd points behind Rangers), and then Saint Martin took over. Cue the treble and winning the league by 20 points, against the same manager and team from the time Kenny was part of the setup.

But you're right GH is better than MON, even though every time they lose he says they are just "unlucky" and they "played well". :D

haha it was funny when he was at celtic, who got the job after that wasnt it channel 5 presenter johnnie barnes, LMBO!!

Anyway I can see why scousers and plastic scousers alike would rather have kenny cos at least he brought the league trophy to Anfailed, but i'd still rather see Kev take over.

ClassicD said:

seriously CD,who gives a flyin f*ck bout celtic or the joke of a league ya lot havin???like i said,its a f*ckin lottery.a monkey could even beat capello whilst managin rangers and capello managin celtic.IT'S A LOTTERY.ive said it before and i'll say it again,just flip a coin and settle the league,why bother playin each other a million times a season???i know ya lot dont have european football,international football to look forward to but playin each other countless times a season is just plain stupid.

Vann,keegan's not available is he?i was talkin bout ex players who are available.even if he was,dont think he'd cut it as well.cracks easily under pressure and dont think he's ever heard of defendin.so quite simply,please god,no!

Misfit said:
ClassicD said:

seriously CD,who gives a flyin f*ck bout celtic or the joke of a league ya lot havin???like i said,its a f*ckin lottery.a monkey could even beat capello whilst managin rangers and capello managin celtic.IT'S A LOTTERY.ive said it before and i'll say it again,just flip a coin and settle the league,why bother playin each other a million times a season???i know ya lot dont have european football,international football to look forward to but playin each other countless times a season is just plain stupid.

Vann,keegan's not available is he?i was talkin bout ex players who are available.even if he was,dont think he'd cut it as well.cracks easily under pressure and dont think he's ever heard of defendin.so quite simply,please god,no!

mate ya wasting ya time, you know the spl is sh*t, I know its sh*t, even they know how shit they are, so your probley preaching to the converted.

Ya rite I hadnt clocked you was talking about retired lfc managers (although keegan aint staying at city for long ;) :) :)

Explain how it's a lottery then, go on, I thought it was a league that worked on a points system but there you go. And we're in the same European competition you're in now, and we papped you out last year as well, what the feck are you on about no European competition.

Compare how much GH has spent and what he's done and look at what MON has spent and done, and look at the 2 games between us last year :roll:.

And whilst your at it give us a breakdown of who's won the EPL since Blackburn captured the title........I'll list 5 spaces, you fill em in.

Here's the Scottish one:-

1. Celtic
2. Rangers

Shitty two horse league no doubt with the other teams being mince and bottlers, the SPL is like that too. :mrgreen: ;)

FD

FD once again your using this two horse thing against The Prem as though it doesnt happen in the other leagues and once again your talking sh*te.

Your u choose to look at the past 5 years but I think in Spain only three teams other than Barca and Real have won La Liga for the best part of 20years.

Same with Seria A, Juve and Milan have had a strangle hold on that league for a long time with the only the two Roman teams breaking that acouple of years ago but Juve are on for their 3rd in a row.

So of the "big 3" leagues all are dominated by just one or more teams with the odd winner breaking thru every now and again.

You going by the last 20 years? Aberdeen and Dundee Utd won the Scottish League. I'm talking about the last few years, going by the records the La Liga and Seria A are on the up with more teams competing for the title, the SPL and EPL have really went down the way, have they not?

FD

He's making the same point you are Vann, every league has teams that will fight it out, which is bringing up this "the SPL is a two team league" stuff is true but also completely irrelevant.

The whole Premiership argument is better off in a different thread, as it's pretty in-depth and would piss off ppl who want to talk only about Liverpool, so can we leave that one for now, or start a new thread, doesn't bother me either way.

Basically I don't want no former heroes living of past memories at the helm, right now we need someone who can bring us forward. GH did that, but not really on the same level as Arsenal & Manure. I'd like to see MON, he's a good manager and albeit of the unluckyness he's had Celtic playing good football in the CL.

He's not had much to work with financial wise, but still has managed to build a solid side, plus if he was to come to the pool no suprise which out of contract striker will follow...

Being realistic here there's no chance of us getting Cappello or Hitzfield...Isn't Cuper free?

On another note - We're planning a £5m transfer for Overmars, but Barca want Riise in exhange. Quote - The Sun

While i've always thought Overmars is the player that we've needed for the width...it would be a stupid move to get rid of Riise...

ClassicD said:
Explain how it's a lottery then, go on, I thought it was a league that worked on a points system but there you go. And we're in the same European competition you're in now, and we papped you out last year as well, what the feck are you on about no European competition.

Compare how much GH has spent and what he's done and look at what MON has spent and done, and look at the 2 games between us last year :roll:.

HOW IT'S A LOTTERY
yes,only manure,arsenal and blackburn have won the premiership but look at who has challenged them for it.aston villa, newcastle,blackburn,arsenal and us finishing second (two seasons back) as well.thats competition for ya.unlike scotland(SPL)where its only ever rangers or celtic.can ya seriously say aber"f*ckin"deen or dundee are gonna challenge the old firm for it???not in a million years.that my friend is a F*CKIN LOTTERY

yeah ya beat us in the uefa cup last year.so f*ckin what???that makes ya the better team???does this mean hibs are a better team cos they beat ya lot in the scottish league cup???anyone can practically beat anyone in football.that doesnt mean youre the better team.you can be only better in terms of achievements which ya lot are well short of(4 european cups my friend).Christian Gross must be a million times better than MON cos it was Basle who deprived ya lot of CL last season??.....get the f*ck outta here!

look guys,its nothin personal.its pretty much based on opinions.An opinion is like an asshole,everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks

merry x'mas.....now can we get back to it bein a liverpool thread?

Misit wrote:

I totally agree with Misfit. I`ve said it before and I`ll say it again, the SPL is a farce, every season is similiar BRING RANGERS AND CELTIC TO THE PREMIERSHIP - then lets see how they`ll cope!

Back
Top Bottom