Liverpool Thread

we apparently hve a 10mill deal all done and dusted.plyer will sign officialy come jan(transfer window reopens).no prizes for guessin who it is....

Liverpool striker Milan Baros is expected to return to training before the new year.

Baros has been out since mid-September when he broke his leg at Blackburn.

Manager Gerard Houllier told the Liverpool Echo: 'We need to be cautious with Milan but he is gradually improving.

'He saw the surgeon this week and was uplifted by the news that he will be back kicking a ball again in the next 10 days.

'I always said it would probably be January before we had him back and that's the case.'

The news on Baros follows injury setbacks for Michael Owen (thigh) and Harry Kewell and Salif Diao (both ankle ligament damage).

We need more than Cisse though. Need a worldclass right winger and quick Centre back.

Then I think we are almost there. Our team is not as bad as people make out.

We're severely lacking in confidence but if we have close to a fit squad with a better mental approach we'll be alright. At the moment the team looks depressed so they have to snap out of that before it's too late.

I am eagerly awaiting the Wolves game tomorrow. Surely we need to give them a good humping to get our morale up for the rest of the Xmas period

CWright said:
I am eagerly awaiting the Wolves game tomorrow. Surely we need to give them a good humping to get our morale up for the rest of the Xmas period

i doubt its possible.as bad as wolves are,they look a side who can hold us to a draw.especially at molineux.1-1 for me.......

its bolton and man city durin our x'ms period which im not really confident bout pickin all points.shouldnt be a problem when it comes to city but this side would include,anelka,fowler,mcmanaman.and they even beat us in our backyard last year.bolton on the other hand are on some sort of good form beatin us and chelsea long the way.doesnt look like it'll be good x'mas but here's to hopin anyways....

PS:Merry X'mas to all.....Tis' the season to be "unholy"......

terminator said:
We need more than Cisse though. Need a worldclass right winger and quick Centre back.

Then I think we are almost there. Our team is not as bad as people make out.

We're severely lacking in confidence but if we have close to a fit squad with a better mental approach we'll be alright. At the moment the team looks depressed so they have to snap out of that before it's too late.

we have a team thats capable of winnin the premiership with the exception of heskey,smicer,biscan etc.i've always mantained the fact that we are bein led/managed by the wrong person however.....

so the junkie gets an eight mth ban.after appealin,they'll probably bring it down to 5 mths(stam,davids,12,14mths respectively.after appealin,4mths).
what bothers me is that manure's defence might get better now.lets just hope rio remembers when he'll be able to play again,after all he's got a shockin memory.here's a little somethin intrestin....
Bans In English Football.
Eric Cantona-9mths,Community Service(kungfu related incident)
Mark Bosnich-9mths,Fine(Powderin his nose,Not bein able to lose weight)
Rio Ferdinand-8mths,fine(Powderin Nose,Havin A Shockin Memory,Bein A C*nt)
Roy Keane-5weeks,fine(Bein Roy Keane/C*nt,Haaland Incident)

see a pattern forming there?dirty manc monkeys!

anyone other than houllier will do at the moment.cuper is a very defensive minded coach as his former teams(mallorca,valencia,inter to some extent)will justify.not sayin thats a bad thing as his defensive approach has got his teams into cup finals,fightin for league championships but i doubt anyone will want him at liverpool if we werent so desperate.still a much better option than that tight,body huggin tracksuit,emotional basketcase freak,martin o' neill!!

rockykabir said:
I got all my hopes set on MO'N. Thats the only reason for me lookin forward to next season.......

are ya out of ya f*ckin mind???!???!!!!we're much better off with houllier if its MON takin over.what the f*ck in gods name has MON ever done??

Well, according to the press, Giovanni Trappatoni ends his spell with the italian national team after Euro2004. Let's wait for him I say....

So the wolves match got postponed. Does anyone know when they might be playing it (this could actually be good for Liverpool because if the match is played late enough Kewell could be back which would give L'Pool a huge offensive boost)?

-Scott

skamen said:
So the wolves match got postponed. Does anyone know when they might be playing it (this could actually be good for Liverpool because if the match is played late enough Kewell could be back which would give L'Pool a huge offensive boost)?

-Scott

With the fixtures currently being a bit packed I think there will be a bit of a delay til we get to play this game

Misfit said:
rockykabir said:
I got all my hopes set on MO'N. Thats the only reason for me lookin forward to next season.......

are ya out of ya f*ckin mind???!???!!!!we're much better off with houllier if its MON takin over.what the f*ck in gods name has MON ever done??

Yeah Misfit! I'm with you there. I can't understand this whooo haaaa about MON. He's done jack sh*t. Nobody seems to think about whether he will be able to attract the top talent to Liverpool FC. Houllier is excellent in that dept. If we get Cisse it will only be because of Houllier. What about FSP and ALT? These young'uns wouldn't have joined if it weren't for Houllier.

Let's just back whoever is in charge and anyone on the pitch in the red shirt!

[quote="terminatorI can't understand this whooo haaaa about MON. He's done jack sh*t. Nobody seems to think about whether he will be able to attract the top talent to Liverpool FC. Houllier is excellent in that dept. If we get Cisse it will only be because of Houllier. What about FSP and ALT? These young'uns wouldn't have joined if it weren't for Houllier.

Let's just back whoever is in charge and anyone on the pitch in the red shirt![/quote]

well mate MON and GH have got alot in common, they both manage vastly overrated clubs and rate Emile Heskey :mrgreen:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
well mate MON and GH have got alot in common, they both manage vastly overrated clubs and rate Emile Heskey :mrgreen:

one of the many million reasons why i shudder to think MON bein our manager.......

terminator said:
Yeah Misfit! I'm with you there. I can't understand this whooo haaaa about MON. He's done jack sh*t. Nobody seems to think about whether he will be able to attract the top talent to Liverpool FC. Houllier is excellent in that dept. If we get Cisse it will only be because of Houllier. What about FSP and ALT? These young'uns wouldn't have joined if it weren't for Houllier.

Let's just back whoever is in charge and anyone on the pitch in the red shirt!

MON is crap but so is houllier.houllier should go/be shot but like i said,i'd rather him over MON anytime.IMO,that would be a stepdown instead of a step forward.we need someone like capello,hitzfeld or even mourinho(porto).someone did mention trapattoni but he's very old(dinosaur really) and is to retire if im not wrong.......

Misfit said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:

one of the many million reasons why i shudder to think MON bein our manager.......

Well at least things are looking up mate, this weekend the scousers got their best result in weeks, the papers are raving about the performance rating it as one of the best whilst playing under GH.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Misfit said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:

Well at least things are looking up mate, this weekend the scousers got their best result in weeks, the papers are raving about the performance rating it as one of the best whilst playing under GH.

funny,real funny man...

Misfit said:

funny,real funny man...[/quote]

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom