Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

On all the forums I've been on, B4L is the only member that I've ever witnessed droning on about Heysel.

You may well try and disguise it as passion and fanatacism, but fuck me, its just vile.

If Pool and United fans can keep quite about Munich and Hillsboro, then why can't you?

Picture2-11.png

has anyone heard the new Babel song that got an airing in the Albert?

:D

BabelFinal.gif

Last edited:

Your a piece of scum mate listening to your droning. YOUR the reason and people of your ilk, that we dont have friendly derbies anymore. Your the reason bile is spewed from both clubs.

Your sick in the head.

I take that back your not scum, i have no right to say that, i should know better, and i apologise. But i dont apologise for the other stuff its still disgraceful.

Spanked? :LOL:

Ask any Milan fan, and they will admit we were the better team in the final. Just like Milan were the better team in 2005. Things even themselves out.

Yup, you're spot on. You guys were better than us last year, but I always knew we would win. Like what I said before, Liverpool have this winning mentality in the CL. Benitez has his players believing they can beat anyone in the competition. Helps when you've won it in your history and won it so many times. Thats why Milan do so well, 7 wins in our history breeds success.

This year I'd like to see a Liverpool-Barca final. I dont like seeing Chelsea play, and Man Utd dont convince me in Europe. Many of my mates are Utd fans and they talk like 1999 was yesterday.

I have had enough of the shit that has been posted in here over this last few days, any more of it and there will be further action taken

language needs to be sorted out here fella's its getting filthier than sammi hoops trunks after tuesday nights slide tackles.

Oh i forgot Chico, yes, 15 year olds don't swear do they?

they do worst than a man of my age but there are some on these forums younger than 15 who dont need to be hearing grown men shouting and cussing each other out, you've a cheek, why dont you take your lunch break and go and grow a set and stop your childish little answer backs on here eh mate.

wise up to yourself

Why do you two persist on coming in this thread?

You're both not funny, yet seem to think you are. Go back to your Everton thread :)

Why do you two persist on coming in this thread?

You're both not funny, yet seem to think you are. Go back to your Everton thread :)

oh ok.......slams the door behind him, tell your red mates to do one also. its a two way thing , have you seen the filth they come out with and im the one that gets a warning.

cya.

:LOL: Snitches? O....k.

Gonna be a toughy against Blackburn on Sunday, glad its on Sky though as I think it'll be a good game.

And now Hicks has asked Mr Parry to resign?!?!

Whats going on?! I hope to god Hicks doesn't buy out Gillette or we are fucked.

they do worst than a man of my age but there are some on these forums younger than 15 who dont need to be hearing grown men shouting and cussing each other out, you've a cheek, why dont you take your lunch break and go and grow a set and stop your childish little answer backs on here eh mate.

wise up to yourself

as far as i can see the only people casuing shit in this thread is u and that other asshole who support that shite full of united rejects

might as well he is a clown of a keeper!...:))

happy birthday abhishek....:DRUNK:

VILLARAEL

Winner

* 2003-04 UEFA Intertoto Cup
* 2004-05 UEFA Intertoto Cup

LIVERPOOL

Winner

* 2005-06 European Super Cup
* 2005-06 FA Cup
* 2006 Community Shield

Runner Up

* 2005 FIFA Club World Championship
* 2006-07 UEFA Champions League

Personal

* 2005-06 Barclays Golden Glove
* 2006-07 Barclays Golden Glove

reina-new_354901a.jpg

He is all that to be honest, and yes having decent defenders help but HE is the major factor I believe. And before blasting him about being a flap, everybody have their off periods, even the great ones.

And why're we defending our players from bluenoses in our thread?

well done scousers...

arsenal didint have the squad to take you's on...

fully deserved over two legs IMO....

A Man United - lfc final is written in the stars.....

Back
Top Bottom