Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

so in a nutshell mr antred, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
you have no right to insult my club or poke fun of how it is managed.
Your own managment is a shambles from start to finish and it will all end in tears, this is what greed does to a club.

We can once again be the greatest, the mightiest, and the best. We have the fans, I believe we have the manager; we just need the financial muscle.

:NONO:

From an interview with Rafa:

David Bentley is a player Liverpool are often linked with – how highly do you rate him?

He is a good player. People have asked me about him and I say he is a player with quality but I have a lot of respect for the other team and so don't want to say too much.

Seems like Rafa is interested then :D

torres.jpg

Have to admit , this was an absolute peach of a goal, the speed of thought the movement and of course the power of the finish.

Thats a good one ant, are your team not the laughing stock of the premier league...:LOL:...answers on a postcard to

rick parry
Liverpool FC
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Dubai International Capital have revealed they have shelved their bid to buy Liverpool.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," Al Ansari told the Liverpool Echo.

Hicks calls for Parry exit

Liverpool's season of boardroom turmoil took another astonishing twist on Thursday when co-owner Tom Hicks asked for the resignation of chief executive Rick Parry.

Hicks is understood to be unhappy at the commercial performance of the club under Parry's stewardship.

The American businessman also says that Rafa Benitez has told him that he believes a lack of communication from Parry has allowed big-name signings to slip through the net.

so in a nutshell mr antred, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
you have no right to insult my club or poke fun of how it is managed.
Your own managment is a shambles from start to finish and it will all end in tears, this is what greed does to a club.

your not the brightest button are you fella.

Sure we havent won the league since the premiership was founded, but we've still kept the success going. Yes currently the club is a mess at boardroom level, what i was pointing out was your demise from being a league challenging side to relegation candidates came through who was managing, who gave the resources and players invested over the years.

Personally its not that hard to fathom.

Pure genius from RAWK

Arson Wanga is manger what such a kwality he lick prawn balls in Jap club Granpa's Ate for count em TWO YEAR 1994-1996. He was also Nancy boy 1984-1987.

Wanga: "These penalty a gift". Sabu agree. It wrap by the Kolon Toerag who tempt to make a anal love on Mr Rhine Bubble with jumping all over Bubble butt. THIS IS FOUL. Referee spot degenerating public moral abuses and point to spot.

Wanga, why you not finger your Flip Same-Dross, the your shave head Swiss Nazi gold storer defensive? He get out accelerate by Sami on corner and head-shot goal is historical matter! What kind toblerone scoffer ever get out pace by our the Sami?! The Same-Dross then made look even without a further gorm by Flange Taurus. HOW CAN SOAK HALT "GENIUS" MANGER EMPLOYMENT THIS SAME-DROSS?

Wanga get mirror from circus and take it a look at it longer and harder. YOU refuse buy kwality player in summer even when you got "huge wart chest" paper reporting it. Rub some Vicks, Sabu say.

Sabu is a legend. He must be on some hard drugs :D

cracks me up everyime I read it. Thing is you can sorta get the gist, but at the same time you are left thinking WTF!?

It wrap by the Kolon Toerag who tempt to make a anal love on Mr Rhine Bubble

Referee spot degenerating public moral abuses and point to spot

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Brum did us a favour today, and they dominated Everton today. Beat Blacburn and with 5 games left I think we're sorted, considering Neverton's run it.

Last edited:

I think we can secure 4th spot in the next 2 games. Hopefully Insua and even Nemeth can get some first team action with Plessis.

You guys have already secured the 4th spot. I dont think Liverpool can lose or draw any match. Only the last fixture with Tottenham can be a bit shaky--but thats the last fixture. and I dont think Everton will win all the fixtures ahead.

Momo is still boss, deserves all the success he achieves after some of the stupid criticism he got, a bargain indeed.

Momo will always be BOSS!

It's great to see a player who can't get a game here, be the MOTM for a big club like Juventus against Milan.

Just shows how far we have gone under Rafa ;)

Somehow mysteriously his eyes popped back in since his arrival in Juve, it must be the food or something :)

Voronin is as good as a pig on the field.

Loving lucas, he is going to be a star :D

Luckybore win again :D

Lucas and Benayoun were brilliant today. Job done.

Well done to Torres. 30 goals in his first season!

Lucas was awesome today. Nice little turns on the ball, very tidy, every pass seemed to find his man, and he won alot of 50/50 balls. Benayoun coming on was the turning point, because we were rather flat before that. Thought Arby was outstanding aswell. Alonso slack as usual.

Just knew Torres would score, I mean come-on, Kop End, Anfield! Should have put a bet on it at HT!

He could have easily of won a pen too

I thought Gerrard's antics around the box were rarther shoddy to say the least! That last incident he should have just kept going and slotted it home!

The first pen incident, well I've seen those given before, but I've never been a fan of them because really the player isn't going anywhere. Gray made a point at HT that when Zola did it a few years ago it was clever play by a genius. That shut Wilkins up the Gimp.

Glad Voro scored, Thought Riise would send that to the corner flag but slid it across instead. I like Voro as a person, and in Germany he was a very, very useful player. He's just seemed to have lost it overnight. All is not well in the personal life of Andriy me thinks. What is it with Ukranians not adapting to England?

Oh and BTW Aurelio is defo our first choice left back.

Last edited:

MOTM Lucas for me. He will be a star. Thought he also made some brilliant runs into the box. Shame Gerrard rarely passes to him :(

Job done, time to see United-Arsenal :D

business as usual for you guys!! Lucas played well a star in the making or is he a star already??

All this boardroom shit is seriously fucking me off. I can't imagine how you guys feel about it :-ll.

All this boardroom shit is seriously fucking me off. I can't imagine how you guys feel about it :-ll.

It's been a like a soap, hasn't it? Hicks, Parry, Moores and Gillett all need to seriously fuck off. They've made a bloody joke of this club, and Liverpool has become a laughing stock. Rumors are that Hicks will be now give an interview to Sky a day after the Hillsborough anniversary :rant:

My respect for Rafa has risen through all this. Despite all the BS going on, we are in the semi's, and he has gone on with his job. Many managers would have just left, but Rafa is staying. Rumors are that Hicks revealed details about Rafa's transfers to Klinnsman and Rafa is furious, as he should be. My fear is that all this may lead to Rafa walking out, and I doubt any other world class coach would want to come to this mess. Rafa has brought about some stability to the club, and is really the only one at LFC who cares about the club. We can't let him go.

Rafa stays and Rafa is given serious backing. If Rafa gets his number 1 targets, only then can we judge him IMO.

I like to see Ferguson or Wenger try and win the league with our current squad. They wouldn't.

This is nearly as much of a joke as my bloody Virgin Internet.

Why do our board persist on talking about our club affairs in public and airing it all out?! It's embarassing and unprofessional, get a grip!

Liverpool FC officials met Jurgen Klinsmann twice

Apr 14 2008

EXCLUSIVE by Tony Barrett, Liverpool Echo

THE ECHO today learned that Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks held two meetings with Jurgen Klinsmann with a view to the German replacing Rafael Benitez as manager.

The first meeting was held in New York at which he was joined by co-owner George Gillett, chief executive Rick Parry and other members of the Liverpool board.

The second was held at Hicks’ holiday home in California during Thanksgiving weekend when Parry was not present.

Parry today said he was prepared to meet Benitez to discuss his involvement in talks with Klinsmann.

The 53-year-old responded to Benitez’s demands yesterday afternoon for talks to clear the air about what went on at the meeting with Klinsmann last November with an offer to sit down with him at the earliest possible opportunity.

Oh and BTW Aurelio is defo our first choice left back.

Yep he's showed his class, just needs to stay fit(fingers crossed).

Voronin has had 1-2 many pies while out injured.

It will be interesting to see what team Rafa puts out against
Fulham at the weekend seeing as we have the the first leg of
CL.

It could be good for Fulham as I guess they remember the fiasco
of last season at craven cottage.

Back
Top Bottom