Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

as far as i can see the only people casuing shit in this thread is u and that other asshole who support that shite full of united rejects

who rattled your cage anyway? its got nout to do with you.why are you even on this thread least we play in the same league and can have actual banter.

Your here to banter with us about your secterian club?

its not gonna work fella.

why not put liverpool as your team then you monk how arewe to know who you support in the epl.

i dunno im outta here.

Gosh .. they're just winding us .. unless they have something moderately constructive to talk about, ignore them. They're ruining the thread really.

Modric has now admitted that he is delighted that Liverpool could be interested in signing him.

"I don't wish to discuss possible transfers, but if Liverpool really want me, then this is fantastic and I am truly honoured," he told Vecernji list.

"I watched the Champions League quarter-finals and the way they crushed Arsenal. Only the greatest and the best can play such a match against strong Arsenal"

:LOL: Nice one Luka, we'd love to have to here :BY:

The reason Everton have struggled over the years is not down to Liverpool FC. They have been mismanaged by the people who run the club.

You havent bought well.

You are not supported well.

You havent managed well.

Thats a good one ant, are your team not the laughing stock of the premier league...:LOL:...answers on a postcard to

rick parry
Liverpool FC
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Dubai International Capital have revealed they have shelved their bid to buy Liverpool.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," Al Ansari told the Liverpool Echo.

Hicks calls for Parry exit

Liverpool's season of boardroom turmoil took another astonishing twist on Thursday when co-owner Tom Hicks asked for the resignation of chief executive Rick Parry.

Hicks is understood to be unhappy at the commercial performance of the club under Parry's stewardship.

The American businessman also says that Rafa Benitez has told him that he believes a lack of communication from Parry has allowed big-name signings to slip through the net.

so in a nutshell mr antred, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
you have no right to insult my club or poke fun of how it is managed.
Your own managment is a shambles from start to finish and it will all end in tears, this is what greed does to a club.

Thats a good one ant, are your team not the laughing stock of the premier league...:LOL:...answers on a postcard to

rick parry
Liverpool FC
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Dubai International Capital have revealed they have shelved their bid to buy Liverpool.

"You have two partners who do not see eye to eye. And we decided that we pull out completely. Let them sort out their problems," Al Ansari told the Liverpool Echo.

Liverpool's season of boardroom turmoil took another astonishing twist on Thursday when co-owner Tom Hicks asked for the resignation of chief executive Rick Parry.

Hicks is understood to be unhappy at the commercial performance of the club under Parry's stewardship.

The American businessman also says that Rafa Benitez has told him that he believes a lack of communication from Parry has allowed big-name signings to slip through the net.

so in a nutshell mr antred, people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
Your own managment is a shambles from start to finish and it will all end in tears, this is what greed does to a club.

Didnt you just post an article in your Everton thread saying the missing ingrediant is financial investment?

Regarding Everton being the best club in the world.

DIC have since denied they have shelved their bid. Or Sources close to them. Its a media game my friend.

Can someone pm me the name of the book mentioned in here awhile ago, by Dags I think, about the CL final and the thoughts from the players and manager. Can't remember and dont want to go searching through this thread for it.

rick parry
Liverpool FC
Anfield Road
Liverpool
L4 0TH

Yet will all this confusion and sh*tty owner, we still managed to get to the semi-finals of the CL league and holding 4th in EPL.

Can someone pm me the name of the book mentioned in here awhile ago, by Dags I think, about the CL final and the thoughts from the players and manager. Can't remember and dont want to go searching through this thread for it.

"A Season On The Brink" by Guillem Ballague ;))

A Season on the Brink by Guillem Ballague

Back
Top Bottom