Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

@ B4L - Why would we want to know your history? Give me five minutes, that's all it'll take to read it and for it to mention the cups you've won ;))

Did you win the league in 86? 87? 88? and so on? So you wouldn't have been this major force that you guys are dreaming of. History :LOL:

Congrats, how that would equate to dominating Europe I don't know.

Tell me how many times would you have actually competed in the European Cup post heysel?

derbyflag.jpg

Did you know Moyes NET spendin in 6 years is £20m .

Fat Spanish Waiter is £100m NET in 4 years. he also took over the 4th best side in England, inherited Carragher and Gerrard.

What was Carragher before Benitez came? An average fullback, and a utility player. Rafa made him into a top class center back

Also, Benitez's net spend is more like 60M. Agger, Skrtel, Reina, Alonso, Torres, Babel, Lucas, Mascherano are worth much more than 60M

4th best side in England yes. With Djimi Traore, Cisse, Le Talentless, Biscan, Baros, Dudek, Diouf, Cheyrou etc etc.

As for the penalty right before Toure takes a
ride on Babel Fabregas takes a pull of Babel's
arm which sends him off balance. Soft it may seem
but that's what happens when you make clumsy
cahllenges.

Yeah, its true, players do go down when you make clumsy challenges, only Babel chose to go down well after the clumsy challenges had started, eg. outside of the box.

Kuyt has been great over both legs.

Don't be stupid.

And he still shouldn'tve gotten away with that penalty decision at the Emirates.

I wonder where Antred is after his "We'll never win anything whilst the Cockneys & Mancs get all the favours from refs" statement a few weeks back after United battered L'pool yet again.

:lol:

Ive been around check my comments.

Yes Babel's pen...Could have been given, could not have been given, seen them waved away and seen them given. Difference was, bable didnt make a meal of it and Hleb did, like he did several times last night. Talented player but he falls over easily. i hope Torres doesnt go the same way hes been doing it a lot lately.

So after getting a rub of the green last week and getting a penalty this week, suddenly we are lucky Liverpool. If you want Plan i'll list a whole load of incidents for man U and ill list a load of favourable ones for us. i can categorically state now that your list will be 3 times longer than ours. Its a shame no one remembers the comical pen at Portsmouth, The outside of the box pen at Reading and the Chelsea pen at Anfield. Even against Evertons Lescott pen and hlebs its still 3 to 2.

Arsenal are a great footballing side - but be under no illusion it doesnt grant them the right to win everything in sight. Equally some of you United fans were moaning last week if Chelsea win the league it will be unmerited because of the way they play.

Bottom line is whoever wins the league wins it on merit whether you like their style or not, whether you think they play like Brazil or Greece. Do you think anyone cares??? hell i'd take the prem on the back of the crappiest 1-0 wins ever if it meant a trophy. You'd take it, I'd take it, clockender would take it and Blue4life would take it.

Sometimes stuff isnt pretty, although i must admit it grates me when people call us lucky or anti-football, because we play to our strengths (and lets be honest we are nothing like Wimbledon or Bolton playing for yardage) sometimes you have to do what you have to do to get through. i seem to remember the brazilian Arsenal side en route to Paris playing for a dour 0-0 at Villareal to get through and they did it. Sometimes you have to win ugly.

While i hold my hands up in the prem, theres zero lucky about Liverpool in Europe. They have the mentality, the setup and the manager for it. they beaten too many good sides to be a fluke. theyve clawed back too many deficits to be merely lucky. Arsenal, Inter, AC, Juventus, Chelsea, Barcelona, Betis, Porto, Marseille, Monaco and many, many more have been put to the sword. you have to have respect.

As ive already said to Plan M, my beef with United is not the way they play, they play well, they have a good team, they just get too much respect from referees keen to impress and when it doesnt go Uniteds way they moan, just like Arsenal are now and like Chelsea have in the past. thats what grates me. theres a world of difference from a ref last week making a bad call in a game he reffed well and someone like Steve Bennett whose out to make a one sided impression on a game.

And as we've all seen Bennets actions have been backed up since havent they? A whole reef of players have since been booked for dissent since Mascheranos incident. NOT.

The FA are a joke.

Mate ive said it once ill say it again, you got nothing on me.
you cant answer me.
how many times you gonna write that drivel.
Its got nothing to do with me or my club.
Your pathetic and your performance over in the arsenal thread justs says it all!

even peter has resorted to foul remarks, nit - picking and he is so hyped up, all logic has gone out the window with mispelt words and such like.

YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY! SO DONT MAKE SILLY REMARKS

We won the european cup winners cup in 1985......Humping Bayern Munich 3-1 in the semi - final...

we couldnt compete in the european cup the next year, we had trouble with the neighbours....:MAD:

Everton-v-Boro-14-10-06-002.jpg

Do you even know what you are talking about, you dick?

Let me tell you now, you KNOW JACK SHIT.

You know jack shit about what people went through in those disasters, the people lost on both sides, the pain, the anguish, people who were families split red and blue.

And yet you and many others use it as a shitty stick to excuse your own clubs failings.

I'll TELL YOU THIS NOW.

The reason Everton have struggled over the years is not down to Liverpool FC. They have been mismanaged by the people who run the club.

You havent bought well.

You are not supported well.

You havent managed well.

I'll tell you this, you know when teams got banned in Europe, Liverpool, United, Arsenal and Everton all suffered.

Liverpool, United and Arsenal all maintained steady success during and after the ban.

Your team went into decline and you are only just recovering, not because of some dreamland excuse of winning the European Cup but because you just wernt very good or ran well enough.

You know Liverpool 88 would have smashed teams left right and centre. barnes, beardsley, Aldridge, houghton etc never got to play in Europe. Do you hear them moaning? No because its crass. people lost their lives in footballing disaster. Its not a blame game. Every team has a rough minority, every team. Its a social problem that was never sorted out here or on the continent.

Get over it, grow up and be a bloody man.:MAD:

Congrats, how that would equate to dominating Europe I don't know.

Tell me how many times would you have actually competed in the European Cup post heysel?

How the hell would i know !!
Im not mystic meg Ffs.............](*,)

TIME FOR A DRINK!

So if you're not Mystic Meg, how do you know we ruined European football for you? You'll just have been knocked out early on anyway ;))

So if you're not Mystic Meg, how do you know we ruined European football for you? You'll just have been knocked out early on anyway ;))

SLAPS DAGS......:w00t:...LISTEN UP!
Have you ever heard the sayin "success breeds success"
Surely i dont need to spell it out for you, i know you aint the deepest ocean in the sea but FFS.....:LOL:

Well I'll give you a clue B4L.

In those days, the winner of each european domestic league was entered into the tournament.

Do you even know what you are talking about, you dick?

Let me tell you now, you KNOW JACK SHIT.

Oh Please, who do I look like red-shite

Dont you call me a dic (see what i did there he he)
Im a slicked back paddy with all the Trimmings!
Don't try to play me for yesterday's fool
Cuz I'll slap your ass into the middle of next week
I'm sorry red-shite that's the rules!!

You and your sad wannabe mates use the fact that families were torn apart as a reason to deflect the fact that your scummy fans are responsible for 39 deaths, ive heard all this bs many times , i aint 13 mate!

Not supported well , dont make me laugh mate we have a near on full house every game FFS.
Those that are there are from liverpool not pakistan,india, U.S.A ,Norway e.t.c.

LIVERPOOL 1988 = :LOL:

You would have done what back then?
Listen mate, you couldnt even beat wimbledon fc in the f.a. cup final that year FFS....DO YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY .......Seems not;))

Every team does have a rough minorty!
the difference between the rest and the red-shite!

WE DONT MURDER PEOPLE.......THATS THE BOTTOM LINE MATE
Last years cl final could have resulted in disaster again! why?
you know why! i wont waste my time on that one.

SO.....

Calm down wise guy.
Do some research.
And dont ever speak to me like that again. :MAD:

You're a nob B4L. Talking about Heysel like you do.

Were the Juventus fans angelic throughout that game? No

Fans on both sides could well have died if it wasn't for the stadium being unsafe. Fact is, If Liverpool fans died that day would you have a pop, I bet you fucking would.

Was the stadium known to be unsafe? Yes? Was hooliganism a constant problem throughout the same year particularly in England and Italy? YES

You would have thought Everton had just beaten Liverpool for all the "ignored" posts I'm seeing in here...........Its a great forum feature!

Might have to re-use that feature if he drones on about Heysel, and the "you murdered your own fans" bollox they spew at every Game.

Oh Please, who do I look like red-shite

Dont you call me a dic (see what i did there he he)
Im a slicked back paddy with all the Trimmings!
Don't try to play me for yesterday's fool
Cuz I'll slap your ass into the middle of next week
I'm sorry red-shite that's the rules!!

You and your sad wannabe mates use the fact that families were torn apart as a reason to deflect the fact that your scummy fans are responsible for 39 deaths, ive heard all this bs many times , i aint 13 mate!

Not supported well , dont make me laugh mate we have a near on full house every game FFS.
Those that are there are from liverpool not pakistan,india, U.S.A ,Norway e.t.c.

LIVERPOOL 1988 = :LOL:

You would have done what back then?
Listen mate, you couldnt even beat wimbledon fc in the f.a. cup final that year FFS....DO YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY .......Seems not;))

Every team does have a rough minorty!
the difference between the rest and the red-shite!

WE DONT MURDER PEOPLE.......THATS THE BOTTOM LINE MATE
Last years cl final could have resulted in disaster again! why?
you know why! i wont waste my time on that one.

SO.....

Calm down wise guy.
Do some research.
And dont ever speak to me like that again. :MAD:

If you dont want to take the hint, stick to ireland. Because you know jack shit. You dont live here and you know nothing.

Last edited:

If you dont want to take the hint, stick to ireland. Because you know jack shit. You dont live here and you know nothing.

Your a piece of scum mate listening to your droning. YOUR the reason and people of your ilk, that we dont have friendly derbies anymore. Your the reason bile is spewed from both clubs.

Your sick in the head.

Yeah, its true, players do go down when you make clumsy challenges, only Babel chose to go down well after the clumsy challenges had started, eg. outside of the box.

Don't be stupid.

And he still shouldn'tve gotten away with that penalty decision at the Emirates.

so your sayin cos he got away with a foul he played bad?

B4L has said some pretty disgusting and downright disrespectful stuff this evening it seems. It's gone beyond banter now, but to talk about about disasters and deaths like you're doing ... I give up. I really do, it's a bloody football forum and we're getting idiots who aren't showing respect to the dead just because the tragedy involved their rival teams fans? Absolutely disgusting.

It might have to be time for the ignore button indeed (again). I can't be arsed coming on here for a bit of fun and banter to read shite like B4L is spouting now. And yes, I'm prepared for Plan M mocking me and the ignore button, I don't give a shit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom