Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Don't think Plessis will play on this one, Liverpool don't want to slip up again. And even though Masch's tired, expect Lucas slotting in with Alonso, with Ger on the right, Babel on the left, and *maybe* Crouch up front to rest Torres.

Alonso I thought was awful yesterday. What's gotten into him? Just not been the same after the injury.

My dad spoke to Gerrards best mate last night, who owns one of the hotels in southport where he gigs, he said that Gerrard told him it was the shittest game he has ever had for us, but there was no doubt in his mind he was smashing the ball in the top corner for the penalty. :LOL:

Yeh, Gerrard himself said that. I thought all 3 of our midfielders were poor, but Masch recovered well in the 2nd half.

And how come I haven't mentioned this guy?

SAMI HYYPIA! YOU FUCKING LEGEND!

I wonder where Antred is after his "We'll never win anything whilst the Cockneys & Mancs get all the favours from refs" statement a few weeks back after United battered L'pool yet again.

:lol:

Great game, edge of your seat stuff.

TBH soon as flamini came off it gave
our midfield more space, Alonso played
better after that didn't think he was poor at
all.

As for the penalty right before Toure takes a
ride on Babel Fabregas takes a pull of Babel's
arm which sends him off balance. Soft it may seem
but that's what happens when you make clumsy
cahllenges.

Kuyt has been great over both legs.

Living up to our hooligan expectations that B4L and Chico have for us ...

benihooligan32.jpg

I wonder where Antred is after his "We'll never win anything whilst the Cockneys & Mancs get all the favours from refs" statement a few weeks back after United battered L'pool yet again.

:lol:

exactly, good post mike, spot on as you say

Wenger just can't seem to accept loss in some matches for some reason he has that ignorant allergies.

you do!!........ you got spanked in the final, dont you remember....:LOL:

Spanked? :LOL:

Ask any Milan fan, and they will admit we were the better team in the final. Just like Milan were the better team in 2005. Things even themselves out.

Oh, I'd much rather Liverpool get 'found out' in the finals, then in the qualifying round!

Oh, I'd much rather Liverpool get 'found out' in the finals, then in the qualifying round!

Yeh it hurts far less to geat beat in the finals....

unbelievable shite on the shite thread........Tell ya what!

You red-shite fans arent the fizziest drinks in the fridge are you

:LOL:

European finals? What do you know about European finals?

Ifithadnabeenfor :LOL:

Chico please keep that sig, its quality!

Oh and btw we've kept that bus for this year! Being the cheap scousers we are

European finals? What do you know about European finals?

Ifithadnabeenfor :LOL:

Mate ive said it once ill say it again, you got nothing on me.
you cant answer me.
how many times you gonna write that drivel.
Its got nothing to do with me or my club.
Your pathetic and your performance over in the arsenal thread justs says it all!

even peter has resorted to foul remarks, nit - picking and he is so hyped up, all logic has gone out the window with mispelt words and such like.

YOU DONT KNOW OUR HISTORY! SO DONT MAKE SILLY REMARKS

We won the european cup winners cup in 1985......Humping Bayern Munich 3-1 in the semi - final...

we couldnt compete in the european cup the next year, we had trouble with the neighbours....:MAD:

Everton-v-Boro-14-10-06-002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom