Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Shite? He's a bit better than the likes of Osman, Pienaar and Fernandes mate ;)

What's with all the negativity against us? Is it just me or whenever we win, the thread gets flooded with people trying to say we haven't won the league, we play shit football, we got lucky and/or X player is shit?

Madness. You'd think we bought our way to success or something? What reason has everyone got to keep throwing digs our way? Chelsea practically bought their league success and nobody bats an eyelid at them?

Well done.

:-pp

dont see anything special about walcott, if he was good enough he'd be in first team and in the england starting team. like rooney, if your good enough your old enough.

dont see anything special about walcott, if he was good enough he'd be in first team and in the england starting team. like rooney, if your good enough your old enough.

Oh my :BLINK:

I thought you were deluded before that comment but now .... wow.

you love that deluded word.

tell me, what exactly has he done bar a handful (if even) of good performances?

Walcott

games 34 (18 as sub)
goals 5 (2 league, 1 league cup, 2 europe)

hes fast but hes not world class cos he can run.

I'm not an Arsenal fan mate, ask in that thread instead. I'm not going to try and justify an Arsenal player.

I'm sure if you think Walcott isn't special, the Arsenal fans would love to hear your thoughts :)

do some work if you cant be bothered to reply, your obviously not supposed to be on this website hence your shitty wee replies and smilies.

lazy bugger, get back to work

:oooh:

Actually I've got no work to do, no jobs need doing and my line manager is aware I'm on the internet :BY:

I've just gotten bored of replying to your "shock" posts which are just trying to get a rise out of people and create arguements. I've decided to upgrade my conversations with people who deserve to be replied to ;))

i aint shocking anyone about walcock, he aint as good as anyone says he may be in a few years not now. not because he ran past a tired liverpool midfield/defence.

:LOL: United fan comes into work and says we got BATTERED last night, we were shit, it was NEVER a penalty whatsoever and the commentators said it wasn't (he musn't have been watching ITV because they definately did say it was a penalty), and we'll get BATTERED against Chelsea 3-0 in both games :LOL:

Hmm I think that United supporter got a bit carried away there Dags. I do feel sorry for Arsenal though - so many decisions went against them over BOTH legs and I'm sure if the tables were turned you lot would be up in arms right now. Think about it for a moment and be true to yourself.

However, L'pool took their chances which is VITAL in Europe. Their football might not be pretty but it sure is effective when it matters most. I still feel Arsenal lack that bit of punch that could of got them through.

Anyway, well done Scousers! Lets hope this year's semi final is more entertaining that last year's! :)

Gotta love em, they still fear us.

I'm sick of all this "i just hope its an entertaining game"

Erm this is europe. The game against Chelsea in 07 was tense, tense, tense, the atmosphere was brilliant (at Anfield) and it had some very well worked goals.

Yes we cancelled each other out, but that is expected at this high level with two similair teams.

Last edited:

Who still fears who?

I don't fear L'pool ONE BIT mate. I wish we could play you EVERY week to be honest. I can't remember the last time you scored against us let alone beat us!

We've all seen Walcott before, we're not as surprised about his speed :) The lad is quality, simple as. I was screaming at the TV for someone to bring him down :LOL:

Dont know how he stayed on his feet, was reminiscent of Owen against the Argies, particularly when he shifted past sami onto the outside right.

Aurelio could have done better, but he was tired and that extra freshness helps. Mascherano nearly covered 30m to put in a tackle which shows how quick Masch is, but I think it was Sami who went in to early and with not enough gusto. Can't complain about Sami though, what a rocket header at a time when we really needed it. Absolute Legend. What a steal. Thankyou WILLEM II!!!!!

I do feel sorry for Arsenal though - so many decisions went against them over BOTH legs and I'm sure if the tables were turned you lot would be up in arms right now. Think about it for a moment and be true to yourself.

Definately, if it was us on the other side then I'd very likely be up in arms. They were both penalties and both close games. Football, funny old game I suppose. Great when you win, horrible when you lose (obviously).

Incidently, we could've had a penalty when Kuyt had a volleyed kick across his stomach, and I'd like to see Hleb control the ball before their first goal again. ITV only showed it once yet it does look a bit dubious and might've been his arm. Good old ITV, two interesting decisions where Arsenal had an advantage and only showed them once on the replay. Oh, and Torres was brought down in the area and that didn't even get a replay. Nevermind, if we lost I'd be fuming about these decisions being glossed over.

Yeah good post Dags. Also, at the end of the day, you scored 4 goals and Arsenal could only come up with two. That's a win in my book.

I gotta say - I take back what I've said about Crouch in the past. He's been fucking brilliant of late. His touch is sublime. I think because he looks so gangly people don't realise how good he can be. :)

I think because he looks so gangly people don't realise how good he can be. :)

Well that pretty much reflects society today doesn't it.

Image, Image, Image.

Abillity, Integrity and Personality is way down on the list.

If people are still moaning about decisions, then have a look at Flamini's handball in the build up to Arsenals first, and Cesc ripping Babel's shirt off as he was about to slot home our FOURTH.

To be honest mate, if you win the Champions League this year after knocking Inter, then Arsenal, then Chelsea and Barca/United/Roma or Schalke in the final; you deserve the fucking thing! I'll have NO argument. :salute:

I gotta say - I take back what I've said about Crouch in the past. He's been fucking brilliant of late. His touch is sublime. I think because he looks so gangly people don't realise how good he can be. :)

All signs are pointing to Crouch leaving in the summer. In these last few games, he's shown more passion and commitment than most players would show if they were likely to leave. He needs a pat on the back, he's done well for us. I'd like to see him stay, but I can understand him leaving.

ESPECIALLY if VORONIN is getting football ahead of him :roll: :NONO:

Good post from RAWK, both points are good:

"Arse fans were banging on about the ref on R5 last night but it was only one incident in a game of 90 mins.

Nice bit in the telegraph this morning something along the lines of arsenal fans were dreading it going to pens as the ref would disallow all 5 of theirs :-)"

:LOL:

Who still fears who?

I don't fear L'pool ONE BIT mate. I wish we could play you EVERY week to be honest. I can't remember the last time you scored against us let alone beat us!

Knock Knock!! Hello! Any one here?

steps in looks around ... :redscarf:

ha thought i might see you here!

hi im blue4life! I`m looking for some luck!

Ya Got Any?
DID YOU HEAR THE COCK SING LAST NIGHT ....BRILLIANT.
:MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD: :MAD:

Back
Top Bottom