Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Both decisions were penalties, you were just unlucky. Though if you speak to Plan M, you make your own luck, so it's your own fault apparantly :)

So did Babel, and he scored :LOL:

Bitter, bitter Prav ;)

Maybe you can change your name to Arsenaleasy? ;)

you surely can't think that babels dive was better than walcott's run from this side of the feild?
if you do sorry but you must really be wearing red 'kop' glasses.

dont start with crap. u forgot to mention that obvious penalty you so called won. wonder ful foul by toure. a feather touch and bebel goes down as if he got shot whlist last week hlebs arm was clearly pulled back yet it was claimed to be a dive by hleb. wonderful stuff and truely spot on decisions by the ref:BLINK:

Incase you forgot, we then scored another goal. Babel, remember?

you surely can't think that babels dive was better than walcott's run from this side of the feild?
if you do sorry but you must really be wearing red 'kop' glasses.
Bottom line is if you put your arm on someones shoulder whilst they're running inside the box your'e asking for trouble and any player would go down but it certainly wasn't a dive. Arsenal had the game in the bag at 2-2 with 5 minutes to go but threw it away...well done reds

Thought we were out when Arsenal equalised there, thought we were finished. But theres fight at this club and we didnt give in.

Arsenal were unfortunate and played very well at times but looked suspect at the back. Very hard on them. But 5-3 is a good score over two legs.

well enough crying and moaning about it. for once im gunna be a man and say well done to liverpool for playing well and best of luck for the remaining of the competition. at least arsenal tried there best and gave it there absolute all so i am kind of proud of my team. had we gone to a similar way in teh carling cup and fa cup i would definetly be upset.

i say roll on manu this sunday, beat them and where back in the title race.

once again congratulations liverpool. you played your hearts out.

Actually Eboube actually crashed into the side of Babels back along with his arms flailing everywhere.

Arsenal played their hearts out, but Anfield gave us that extra boost when we needed it. Well done Arsenal, I really hope you manage to claw back United!

MOTM Kuyt yet again for me. Skrtel very solid, Sami brilliant apart from the attempted challenge on Theo near the end.

Alonso is way off the pace at the moment :( Can really see him going off to Italy or Spain, as it just suits him far more over there. Big pitches, more time on the ball.

Last edited:

credit where credits due... wonderful performance, like i said before its a shame only one has to go through... mike said before that milan at the san siro is probably the toughest fixture in europe... but anfield is never short of miraculous and memorable games in my opinion :SAL:

Fantastic game - best thing to come out of it (for me) was that run by Walcott. The future of English football has at least one star in it. He has been absolutely fantastic lately, I've never thought he would progress as much as Sven and Arsene seemed to think he would but I must eat my words and say, what a player he is looking to be.

well enough crying and moaning about it. for once im gunna be a man and say well done to liverpool for playing well and best of luck for the remaining of the competition. at least arsenal tried there best and gave it there absolute all so i am kind of proud of my team. had we gone to a similar way in teh carling cup and fa cup i would definetly be upset.

i say roll on manu this sunday, beat them and where back in the title race.

once again congratulations liverpool. you played your hearts out.

Mate you should be proud.

you lost but it could have gone either way, there was so little between the two sides. Its was a cracking game played in a good way. You've got a very, very good strong team developing there, im sure you'll get many more opportunities in the CL.

Besides a great match by Liverpool, congratulations to the refs. Liverpool are in the semis.

Babel = CHEATING SCUM

If it was Hleb, of course it wouldn't be a penalty, and he would've gotten a yellow card.

80564868.jpg

The NEXT BIG THING for Liverpool!

Actually Eboube actually crashed into the side of Babels back along with his arms flailing everywhere.

Arsenal played their hearts out, but Anfield gave us that extra boost when we needed it. Well done Arsenal, I really hope you manage to claw back United!

MOTM Kuyt yet again for me. Skrtel very solid, Sami brilliant apart from the attempted challenge on Theo near the end.

Alonso is way off the pace at the moment :( Can really see him going off to Italy or Spain, as it just suits him far more over there. Big pitches, more time on the ball.

MOTM was Babel! Simple as that for me. Turned the game around. Skrtel was brilliant, made a fantastic interception when it was 3-2.

Xabi was awful! Really, I would give Lucas more games now. Xabi looks way off. English teams have sussed him.

Babel = Put you out

Hleb = Shit tonight.

I love how people dont credit us for fucking you over, yet when you fuck us over at the Emirates and we defend well, we get told were lucky.

We can defend, you cant, yet we get labelled as lucky.

WOOOO Best team went through in the end :)

Bring on the other london fucks.

Babel = Put you out

Hleb = Shit tonight.

I love how people dont credit us for fucking you over, yet when you fuck us over at the Emirates and we defend well, we get told were lucky.

We can defend, you cant, yet we get labelled as lucky.

WOOOO Best team went through in the end :)

Bring on the other london fucks.

like otthers have said including liverpool fans. it realy was a tight affair that a toss of the coin decided the match. u never outplayed us as well as arsenal never outplayed u, it was an equal game hench the coin toss phase i used in my statement.

You know, after last weeks borefest, I wasn't expecting much. I predicted 2-2 (a boring 2-2) and almost got it. But what a great game that was to watch as a neutral.

Fair play to you guys, you picked yourselves up after a half an hour football lesson from Arsenal, and got at them.

That said, you were absolutely destroyed by Walcotts run for their second goal, gotta be a tad worrying maybe?

No, we dominated after our poor start. You didnt have any rhythm whatsoever, we controlled the pace of the game!

Its hard to do that to the Arsenal, and we did it superbly, but no-one credits us for this.

Oh well.

WTF.

I am the biggest Kuyt hater ever, but the guy was immense. He should become a Right back.

He won the ball SO many times and tracked back for the whole 93 minutes. He was mascherano like!!! And I think he is shite!

He cant attack but he can do everything else! :LOL:

You know, after last weeks borefest, I wasn't expecting much. I predicted 2-2 (a boring 2-2) and almost got it. But what a great game that was to watch as a neutral.

Fair play to you guys, you picked yourselves up after a half an hour football lesson from Arsenal, and got at them.

That said, you were absolutely destroyed by Walcotts run for their second goal, gotta be a tad worrying maybe?

No idea what the defense was doing for Walcott's run. Rafa must have been furious. Skrtel was marking Adebayor, so we didn't have any pace to counter Walcott's. Not too worrying in the long run though. Agger and Skrtel, both are pretty fast.

You guys played well today. Dominated the first half and some parts of second half. Torres' goal was awesome and yeah it was a penalty, i agree. Anyways BEST OF LUCK FOR SEMIFINALS!!!

You guys played well today. Dominated the first half and some parts of second half. Torres' goal was awesome and yeah it was a penalty, i agree. Anyways BEST OF LUCK FOR SEMIFINALS!!!

Best post I've seen all night from an Arsenal fan.

Least you are honest, thanks mate, I hope you do Utd to the league :)

What is it with you and Kuyt Pete? :-pp

He was innefective and poor as usual.

:NONO:

Won the ball countless times, won plenty of headers, always looking the ball.

I'd keep Kuyt as a squad player, but yes Matherto he does lack things that you need in his postition at the top level.

But how can you honestly say he didn't put 100000% in today for this club?

TBH, Walcott had so much space, Masch though Hyypia would sort him as he over-ran it, But hyypia just sorta flicked a leg out nonchalantly.

Massive rumours that Walcott was on his way to Anfield a few days ago! Can't see it personally but I'd welcome him with open arms. He's a top lad unlike most of our so called 'talent' in this country.

Back
Top Bottom