Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

She's average but for him a fucking model!

He would have gotten more pussy than all of us in Holland :-pp

Also, no idea how Crouch got this

84581_Abigail_Clancy__38Tousled_Hair67__Frank_White_Ps_5_122_632lo.jpg

Why are you discussing our soon-to-be hero of the day? :) I feel Kuyt will have a big factor in tonight's game. I'm afraid Torres might not have too much of a chance with so much of Arse's attention to him.

*eyes to one and a half hour to go*

Last edited:

Why are you discussing our soon-to-be hero of the day? :) I feel Kuyt will have a big factor in tonight's game. I'm afraid Torres might not have too much of a chance with so much of Arse's attention to him.

*eyes to one and a half hour to go*
for big factor do you mean he will repeat bendtner's superb performance in the first leg?

Very, very attacking line up! Babel on 60 min mark to run at tired Arsenal legs

Rafa going all out!

yes that's there good play by Arsenal for their goal!! maybe in the second half more attacking?? just saw the goal nice play by Liverpool!!

Last edited:

3 semis in 4 years!

We must be the luckies team in the world!

Ryan Babel super sub!

What a fantasic game. Listening to the crowd on the radio, thats why I love this club.

Babel turned the game.

Well done to Arsenal though, thought they were brilliant. Needed goals and still played the game how we all like to see it played. Walcotts run was immense, I really hope he continues to develop for Englands sake.

Torres goal was simply immense.

Fantastic game, one end to another.

Mind blowing finish by Torres, but MOTM Babel. Well done! This will do his confidence a world of good!

proper pissed that we lost. no matter what we fucking do luck is not on our side. why cant arsenal get luckt ar least once. fucking robbed yet again

Robbed? Yeh right

You give Hyypia acres of space, and what do you expect. You give Torres an inch, and what do you expect?

Not to mention, it was Arsenal who were hoofing it up in the 2nd half.

Get. Fucking. In. :D

Absoloute AWFUL performance for the first twenty minutes or so. As soon as Hyppia scored, we looked a far better team and we came out of our shell.

Someone REALLY needed to take out Walcott when he went on that run. I think it was Carra on the halfway line who tried but Masch should've thrown a leg in and Hyppia shouldn't have shit out and pulled away from Masch and Walcott.

Overall, great performance and a great match :D

Babel is going to be immense now! Fantastic goal in the end! Many people would have given that up. Super sub!

Robbed? Yeh right

You give Hyypia acres of space, and what do you expect. You give Torres an inch, and what do you expect?

Not to mention, it was Arsenal who were hoofing it up in the 2nd half.
dont start with crap. u forgot to mention that obvious penalty you so called won. wonder ful foul by toure. a feather touch and bebel goes down as if he got shot whlist last week hlebs arm was clearly pulled back yet it was claimed to be a dive by hleb. wonderful stuff and truely spot on decisions by the ref:BLINK:

Back
Top Bottom