Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Rushie, if you don't like what he says, ignore it mate. I don't like some of your comments but I don't attack you in that way. It's right out of order.

Anyway, lets all move on. :)

No, I don't waste my weekends watching the long-ball (unless it's when we're beating you) ;)

B4L - Don't stress Dags out, he'll put you on his infamous "ignore list" :lol:

Well if you did, you would realise that we outplayed Arsenal with much of our reserve team in the first half :-pp

Yeah I did see the highlights on MOTD mate. I thought Crouchy was brilliant. :)

Talk on RAWK. Who would you want to take penalties in case of a shoot out. Kuyt, Gerrard and Alonso will definitely take. I think Aurelio might be decent as well. Don't trust Torres with penalties.

I thought Torres would make a good penalty taker?

He missed 8 consecutively last season for Atletico.

To be fair Peter, Carra did take a penalty for us in a 2001 final didn't he? And I bet Skrtel would score. The keeper would be scared he'd be thrashed if he saved :DD

No, I don't waste my weekends watching the long-ball (unless it's when we're beating you) ;)

B4L - Don't stress Dags out, he'll put you on his infamous "ignore list" :lol:

As opposed to Plan M deflecting the questions asked of him and posting pictures in spoiler tags? :LOL:

As opposed to Plan M deflecting the questions asked of him and posting pictures in spoiler tags? :LOL:

What are these questions that you keep going on about mate? Like I said the other day, fire away with them and I'll answer them when I get an hour spare. :)

Talk on RAWK. Who would you want to take penalties in case of a shoot out. Kuyt, Gerrard and Alonso will definitely take. I think Aurelio might be decent as well. Don't trust Torres with penalties.

I think its quite amusing that you are thinking about penalties....nice positive attitude there seeing as you are currently ahead in the tie and playing the 2nd leg at home.:-pp

What are these questions that you keep going on about mate? Like I said the other day, fire away with them and I'll answer them when I get an hour spare. :)

Can't be arsed traling back and picking them out but the Chuckle Brothers pictures come to mind. Instead of discussing and trying answer questions asked of you, you'll go and post spoiler tags with pictures in. Therefore everyone forgets the original question and we switch to asking what the pics are supposed to mean.

I'll point it out if/when you do it again. Though I suspect now your "plan" has been stumbled upon, you'll likely cut down on spoiler pics and carry on with discussions from now on ;)

I think its quite amusing that you are thinking about penalties....nice positive attitude there seeing as you are currently ahead in the tie and playing the 2nd leg at home.:-pp

We've had too many false hopes in the past (Evans, Houllier, Souness, yes I'm looking at you), it's hard for us to be positive ;)

I'll point it out if/when you do it again. Though I suspect now your "plan" has been stumbled upon, you'll likely cut down on spoiler pics and carry on with discussions from now on ;)

Dags you take Evo-Web far too seriously mate :lol:

Well, since all 3 games have ended 1-1, penalties could be a possibility. I am a nervous wreck. AC Milan keeps coming to mind :(

I dunno, I'm more optimistic than not. I feel our crowd will have a big part to play and need to keep the noise levels up.

We can definately win the match, nevermind the tie. It wont be easy but we're good enough to not be a nervous wreck I'd like to think :)

Well if we can play like we did when won in the San Siro then we can certainly win at Anfield...its gonna be tense for both sets of fans.:DD

Definately. Arsenal are one of the teams I respect and admire most and I can't wait for tonight :)

Well if we can play like we did when won in the San Siro then we can certainly win at Anfield...its gonna be tense for both sets of fans.:DD

Should be a great match

May the best team win. May there not be dodgy referee decisions, or dodgy saves from Bendtner :LOL:

It was for Dags! He LOVES the spoilers! :lol:

Ginger-man-with-glasses.jpg

...and Kuyt owes his mum a slap for that face:

He HAS to be a virgin! Look at the state of him!

322170250_ba195c7cc3_o.jpg

If I remember rightly, his wife is pretty hot?

This is the only pic I could find:

kuyt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom