Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

great winning the Champions League and participated in the final of Champions League wow!! what according to you is good might I know mate??

i just said didnt i.....ha, you can read cant you, want me to spell it out....:w00t:

Meant the Carling Cup in 2003 B4L! and another final appearance in 2005.

and dont try and claim that's a mickey mouse cup considering how everton fans were getting orgasmic at the prospect of going to Wembley!

Last edited:

while I was writing the stuff mate you wrote your reply!! Ain't got a super fast connection you know. So give me a break!!

and you have a go at Delta about his english!

His english? what you on about now? I dont get his train of thought some times but jeez his english is superb! I anit no racist peter! My girl is from karachi pakistan her self, i love southern asia! so tell me when have i had a go about delta`s english?
c`mon now back up this statement of yours...

I honestly believe B4L is actually a Man Utd supporter and he only "supports" Everton to try and get digs. NEVER in my life have I met an Evertonian who gets as much joy from United as they do from Everton.

Maybe it's because of the fact your not actually from Liverpool and don't share the same passion as fans from the city itself? Because actual Scousers have a STRONG dislike towards United (yes, even Evertonian's), but then I wouldn't expect you to understand that ;)

Never claimed you were a racist B4L. Honestly. Sometimes I can't understand what your on about though.

Maybe B4L is actually Plan M or Mathero. That picture he posted of himself in a pub with an everton shirt on? Well i spotted some red underneath!

:lol:

Last edited:

I honestly believe B4L is actually a Man Utd supporter and he only "supports" Everton to try and get digs. NEVER in my life have I met an Evertonian who gets as much joy from United as they do from Everton.

ha listen up mate....deep breath, dusts himself down, coughs!!
I`M my own man! I have my own mind! im not a Stereotypical football fan! I have manchester united fans in my family (how many times do i have to say it Ffs)
I have watched manchester united dominate the last 20 years in the top flight , they play the beautiful game the way it was intended, with class , endeavour , perfection and determination that is second to no team............NEXT......:SHHH:

ha listen up mate....deep breath, dusts himself down, coughs!!
I`M my own man! I have my own mind! im not a Stereotypical football fan! I have manchester united fans in my family (how many times do i have to say it Ffs)
I have watched manchester united dominate the last 20 years in the top flight , they play the beautiful game the way it was intended, with class , endeavour , perfection and determination that is second to no team............NEXT......:SHHH:

Aha! Glory hunter! ;)):w00t:

Yes...

anyway, I was talking to my friend (who also supports liverpool) the other day who says that liverpool should continue by players this season as we haven't won PL for such a long time and that buying new player wouldn't do any harm

Do we really need to spend big money on transfers this season. We probably have one of the best teams in the world at the moment. It is just that our team is like a puzzle and we have all the pieces but we cannot fit them together properly. We really don't need anyone new. If we do add too many new people into the starting XI than we are adding more pieces making it more difficult to piece the whole puzzle together

Don't u think we need a Penny upgrade? Oh I meant Pennant .. :P

Anyway, we are still short in the creative end of things, Defensively I think we should be okay until next season with the players we have. Maybe when Hyppia / Finnan isn't around then have to start buying OR promoting our youngs.

Last edited:

Yes...

anyway, I was talking to my friend (who also supports liverpool) the other day who says that liverpool should continue by players this season as we haven't won PL for such a long time and that buying new player wouldn't do any harm

Do we really need to spend big money on transfers this season. We probably have one of the best teams in the world at the moment. It is just that our team is like a puzzle and we have all the pieces but we cannot fit them together properly. We really don't need anyone new. If we do add too many new people into the starting XI than we are adding more pieces making it more difficult to piece the whole puzzle together

I would agree. Adding too many players will be harmful. I think there are 2 players we need, a right fullback, and a creative right winger. That is all. However, if Crouch does indeed go, we might need a backup for Torres. But nothing else.

Don't u think we need a Penny upgrade? Oh I meant Pennant .. :P shocking! joke was it?

Anyway, we are still short in the creative end of things, Defensively I think we should be okay until next season with the players we have.

you will be grand, your in the uefa cup next year....

Gah I won't bet on it mate, btw that was a magnificent win against Derby, congratulations on that :DANCE:

mate what you on about you beat them too 6-0 i recall, congrats on that, shame you only beat sunderland 3-0 at home when we hit them for 7
congratulations on that...:LOL:

mate what you on about you beat them too 6-0 i recall, congrats on that, shame you only beat sunderland 3-0 at home when we hit them for 7
congratulations on that...:LOL:

Do you go on every thread, slagging off Liverpool and it's players, or do you actually have a life?

i sometimes think blue4life just wants to rant, moan and share his "educated" knowledge in all threads of course slagging all clubs except ManU & Everton!!

Back
Top Bottom