Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Well the Defence as usual is good. Lucas n Xabi will also be fine. Pennant will be there, cant say anything on him n Benayoun will have to do a lot. Well Crouch n Voronin, isnt that the worst combination?

Where did you read that he's an English right-sided player?

Well the Defence as usual is good. Lucas n Xabi will also be fine. Pennant will be there, cant say anything on him n Benayoun will have to do a lot. Well Crouch n Voronin, isnt that the worst combination?

Torres and Kuyt will be rested. Crouch and Voronin, isn't the best, but they put 8 past Besiktas, so not the worst.

yeah I'm worried about it YG.

Everton have the Derby result in the bag (at home).

If Arsenal beat us which I think they will, we can only really afford to slip up once more (assuming Everton don't), and then we have some very tough away days coming up against bogey teams, and even Blacburn at Home is tricky.

Think you are safe at the top though! Easeh.

yes indeed peter its going to go right down to the wire on this one, guessing by your display the other night you will drop another 3 points on saturday and we have some players back to take on derby at home, dare i say it, a banker for us [-o<.
it will be down to 2 points again, most of our final games are at home, its in the bag BABY!:w00t:

oh glad to see toothy got his 3 match ban and you have appealed against it, hope he gets another for good measure....:LOL:

yes indeed peter its going to go right down to the wire on this one, guessing by your display the other night you will drop another 3 points on saturday and we have some players back to take on derby at home, dare i say it, a banker for us [-o<.
it will be down to 2 points again, most of our final games are at home, its in the bag BABY!:w00t:

oh glad to see toothy got his 3 match ban and you have appealed against it, hope he gets another for good measure....:LOL:

Deluded

:DUMMY:

Really B4L, I'm interested in knowing how you would have dominated europe ifithadnabinfor Heysel and the 'Murdering' red shite.

deluded is that the word of the week ha...:LOL:

what the hell is this (ifithadnabinfor)?
what age are you? is that aimed at me?
do i spell that badly ?

deluded is that the word of the week ha...:LOL:

what the hell is this (ifithadnabinfor)?
what age are you? is that aimed at me?
do i spell that badly ?

If it hadn't have been for...

Ifithadnabinfor :LOL:

IS THAT RIGHT? How about the reds sayin maybewildoitnextyear!! :LOL:

1-3.jpg

This is the team!

Reina

Finnan Carragher Skrtel Arbeloa

Lucas Plessis

Pennant Benayoun Riise

Crouch

decent team there, stevie and torres probaly all cuddled up on the couch watching the match :LOL:

should be tight again, c`mon the gooners!! :redscarf:

funny old game as they say, liverpool all over the gooners, complete dominance, goal should come any time.....

edit there you go crouch 1-0 arsenal look awful today...

Last edited:

Pretty shit game to be honest. Slow, lacking passion and the crowd are shit.

At least Plessis looks decent on his debut :)

Peter Crouch - England's most underrated striker!

agreed! i think he is awesome, he will be away in the summer as dafa dont use him...:tumble:

lol just texted my arsenal mate and he said we arent bothered about this game just cl lol expext losing team to use this one oh here comes stevie g, looks like lfc taking it seriously....

Last edited:

Aren't bothered? :LOL: That's why they brought on Hleb and Adebayor? And why they panicked so much to get the ball into our net? Text Arsene back and tell him he doesn't have a clue ... oh, your mate isn't Arsene and is just saying his own opinion? I see! ;)

Voronin. Makes Torben Piechnik and Djimi Traore look world beaters. The guy is fucking shocking. And that's putting it nicely for him.

Pennant and Riise are two of the laziest players I've ever seen. Make an effort eh? I seriously hope these two aren't in our squad next season.

agreed! i think he is awesome, he will be away in the summer as dafa dont use him...:tumble:

lol just texted my arsenal mate and he said we arent bothered about this game just cl lol expext losing team to use this one oh here comes stevie g, looks like lfc taking it seriously....

For about 10mins?

Adebayour, Hleb?

My oh my Plessis, what a composed debut! However what do you really expect from a Clairefoutain graduate?

And boys, we've got more of that quality playing in our reserves right now.

Happy with the result, not so happy with Riise, Pennant just doesnt have the end product of the stanima to keep going for the 2 halfs. Happy with Lucas and Benayoun though.

Skretl and Carra solid once again. My main gripe is that we had the chances to win that, and we just let in stupid goals from set pieces. My oh my we need to work on them. Attacking and Defending wise.

Last edited:

And well done to our two 20 year old midfielders. I though Lucas and Plessis were boss, apart from when Lucas was pushed off on a couple of occassions. He made a Xavi-esque pass to Voronin, who is shit!

You still haven't answered my question B4L. Now that ihadnabinfor has been translated into simple langauge, you have no excuse.

I'm still trying to find a point in history where you were winning leagues for fun? Help?

And we need to sort out this marking from set-pieces. Twice in two games we've conceded because of this shitty zonal system and left the two tallest players to run around freely. We look so dodgy defending set-pieces :(

I thought Benayoun was average today? Lucas wasn't much better (seen him play tons better for us). I dunno, not the best performance from us. MOM for me was Crouch, followed VERY closely by Voronin.

Back
Top Bottom