Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

That DVD joke made me chuckle, I watch it most Mondays when Im hung over and have the blues :)

mate they were cracking that one months ago when we thumped sunderland 7-1 , wasnt funny then , aint funny now....

fuck-off-smokerscopy.jpg

......:rant:

GO ON ADMIT IT, YOU LOVE THE BANTER!

Honestly...theres no way Blue is in his thirties, no way - hes on a wind up. He's like a 12 year old. :)

bluelife should get an award for the most copy & paste posting.. reminds me of the picture pasting messenger , Art Class was my favorite subject probably your too eh?

Bluelife is chico your double?

Last edited:

The boys have just won the reserve league!

Well done to all involved, particularly:

Nemeth, Plessis, Spearing, Flynn, Leto and Insua

The pick of the bunch who will no doubt push for first teams places or at the very least get sub appearances next year as the new sub ruling comes into place

Kristian Nemeth is really something else. Intelligent, vision, quick feet, pacy and a deadly finisher

Last edited:

ahhhhhh mate , your scrapin the barrel now .....:LOL:

everton make me :puke:

funny thing about Wednesday’s 1-1 draw at the Emirates was more of a Spanish-French battle than an all-English one. The only Englishmen involved were Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher of Liverpool, while Theo Walcott came on as a halftime substitute for Arsenal.

cant wait to see us run around the gooners.

Last edited:

NAH mr mr m , liverpool are playing the same formation they played in the 1st leg 9-0-1.....:DANCE:........dig?

Got to admit, B4L is good at what he's doing, which is getting a rise out of people and then deflecting it off and laughing about it. Well done boy ;)

Did you even watch the match on Saturday? :-pp

No, I don't waste my weekends watching the long-ball (unless it's when we're beating you) ;)

B4L - Don't stress Dags out, he'll put you on his infamous "ignore list" :lol:

I think Rushie's comment is a banning offence. I'd be slaughtered for saying that.

Back
Top Bottom