Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

And before anyone says we were outplayed etc etc, it was just according to plan. That's how the plan was supposed to go, and it worked.

Not on about the result Abhi - I'm just saying that Arsenal were robbed. Clear penalty, they had ALL the ball - I'd be GUTTED if I was a Gooner right now.

Before anyone moans about the pen...

Note to Hleb:

Next time you dive mate, make sure that:

A) It looks real

B) Dive in the right direction

If thats a penalty the game is in serious decline. Well done referee.

I thought Voronin had left England! Where's he been for so long?

Not on about the result Abhi - I'm just saying that Arsenal were robbed. Clear penalty, they had ALL the ball - I'd be GUTTED if I was a Gooner right now.

Clear penalty, no doubt about it. But it's the same with how they've been playing in the last 5-6 matches. Pass it around, nothing in the end.

Oh, and the Voronator is back :(

Note to Hleb:

A) It looks real

You truly are something else mate. How can you NOT see that it was a penalty?!

EDIT: Watching the replays of the incident now. EVERYONE on Sky Sports says it's a defo penalty, all my mate's think it's penalty, my missus does, my cats do, probably most of this forum does. Except Antred, of course. :lol:

Last edited:

Note to Hleb:

A) It looks real

Oh come on mate. That was a penalty.

You guys just have to admit you were outplayed almost all second part, period.
Luck was a big part of your game all game and Liverpool just didn't lose because you had lots it.

Antred, I hope thats just a sarcastic attempt to play on your "passionate" reputation :D

Funny when people come on here crying:

"oh noes the teamz that plays beautiful football lost, Ugly Liverpool are scum! Oh noes! Let the beautiful people win"

No mention of how well our goal was worked.....?

Clear penalty, no doubt about it. But it's the same with how they've been playing in the last 5-6 matches. Pass it around, nothing in the end.

Oh, and the Voronator is back :(

Stop being a bloody wuss Abishek.

It was never a penalty! You'd have been laughed at years ago, diving is ruining the game.

Hleb done brilliantly to get into the box then realised he was going nowhere and flung himself, in the wrong direction i may add, looking for a pen.

Im chuffed the ref didnt give it, best decisions for a long time.

Note to Hleb:

A) It looks real

Antred... WTF? if this was someone pulling Torres down to the ground you would call penalty no matter what...

You guys just have to admit you were outplayed almost all second part, period.
Luck was a big part of your game all game and Liverpool just didn't lose because you had lots it.

And here we go again. I admit it was a penalty, but I really don't get how we were outplayed, if Arsenal could create only one chance despite all the possession. Look at their matches against Boro, same thing, 80% possession, but nothing in the end.

That's how we play in Europe, sit back, and soak up the pressure by being compact. It worked today. Simple.

Of course Arsenal couldn't score they had 10 players defending, how the hell can some1 score in those conditions???

A WUM surely???

No.

Kuyt arms goes up briefly granted, a split second odd.

If you are grabbed in a match and hauled down you dont fling to the side or forwards, its basic physics.

Its amazing these footballers must be on spinach to make grown athletic men fall to the ground from the merest touch.

Antred, I hope thats just a sarcastic attempt to play on your "passionate" reputation :D

Funny when people come on here crying:

"oh noes the teamz that plays beautiful football lost, Ugly Liverpool are scum! Oh noes! Let the beautiful people win"

No mention of how well our goal was worked.....?

Everybody forgets that. We went behind, and next 5 minutes, we had all the ball, and goal. Then we sat back, and soaked up the pressure. That's our strategy and always has worked.

Back
Top Bottom