Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

love the avatar mr m...boy wonder is awesome this season the world fears the two r`s rooney ronaldo...

Seen him play a few games in Europe and he was decent. He's pretty highly regarded by pundits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAFoaWmsM1U

Brilliant video.

The sheep :LOL:

Makes the hairs on your neck stand on end listening to Aldo, really good stuff!

It does, doesn't it?

It was amazing that game against Chelsea. Agger had Drogba in his pocket the whole time. I want Dagger back :(

And Reina was superb. The stadium erupted when Geremi's penalty was saved by Reina.

why ffs does liverpool defends with zone coverage on corner kicks??? :SS

i though milan was the only team in europe who used to do this mistake...

why ffs does liverpool defends with zone coverage on corner kicks??? :SS

i though milan was the only team in europe who used to do this mistake...

Hmm, maybe because we had best record of defending set pieces before this season :-pp

Get in, Dirky, you beautiful man you!

That wasn't bad was it? I'd take this score at FT. Started off poorly, but we got back in the game, scored the goal, and are just sitting back now. Must say, the Torres-Gerrard partnership is looking better and better. Mash has been amazing as usual. I thought Aurelio defended pretty well as well.

And why is Babel so afraid to take on players? He got past Maicon on a couple of occassions, but just seems nervous to perform any moves?

Yeah it was skrtel's fault. You could see hyppia moving back "away" from the ball defending his zone and skrtel just stood still, leaving the gap.

What was that Antred was saying about "refs giving everything to the Cockneys"?

:lol:

Wonder how much Liverpool paid the ref tonight? I thought they'd be in debt after the Inter games.

:lol:

that was clear pen on Arsenal ,,, ref was right behind it... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stonewall penalty, but come on people, we defended well.

No-One can live with Arsenal when they play like that, but we did.

Great sub by benitez to put bendtner on :D

Rubbish ref, to be fair to the penalty decision, it didnt take much for hleb to lean into kuyt and fall. Although they have been given. After that the ref just didnt seem to want to give any decision letting play carry on all the time.

Great result!

Stonewall penalty, but come on people, we defended well.

No-One can live with Arsenal when they play like that, but we did.

Oh I think we defended really well. Typical away game by Rafa. Arsenal, with the amount of possession they had should have created more chances. The penalty was clear though.

Carragher had an amazing game. Skrtel and Hyypia were solid. And Mash was Mash.

Set up for us.

as always, liverppol fans blinded by teh fact that they got lucky as usual in this competition. everyone in the shouttbox chat thingy agreed that liverpool got lucky

Back
Top Bottom